Upper Deer Valley,Steps to Skiing,Next to Stein Eriksen Lodge(12 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Condo, 4 Bedrooms + Den, 5 Baths, (Sleeps 10-12)
The combination of our location, the three master suites and price make this the best choice for your skiing or summer vacation. Read our traveler reviews.
We are located next door to the famous Stein Eriksen Lodge in upper Deer Valley. It’s a 5-minute walk to the Silver Lake Lodge that has lift tickets, access to 9 chair lifts, restaurants, ski rentals/demo, FREE overnight ski storage, and shopping. This is the best spot to start your fantastic ski day on the best snow on earth at the #1 rated ski resort IN THE WORLD. The Goldener Hirsch has a fun après ski bar, The Chateaux has a delicious, affordable restaurant, and Stein Eriksen has a fantastic spa facility. It’s a 5-minute drive down to historic Park City Main Street where they have fabulous restaurants, shopping, entertainment and a liquor store (closed on Sundays). Fresh Market is a wonderful grocery store about a 7-minute drive from the condo.
We’ve had some great 4-day weekends with two other couples many times at this condo. Fly in to Salt Lake City on an early flight, stop at the grocery & liquor stores on the way up and we’re set for the weekend. We love to cook in the unit, drink great wine and relax in our quiet Little Belle setting while we watch the light snow coming down around us.
EXCELLENT CONDO FLOORPLAN!
* Entry floor
The entry floor has a master king bed (Select Comfort Sleep Number) with a private bathroom. The second bedroom is the bunk-bed room with a private bathroom. There are two bunk-beds, both have a double on the bottom and a twin on top. This floor also has a ski boot room and the washer and dryer.
* Second level main floor
This level has an open living room with a 30 ft ceiling, kitchen, dining room, deck, sitting room with a fold out couch and plasma TV/DVD, enclosed hot tub room, and a full bathroom. There is also a master king bed suite on this level with it’s own private bathroom.
* Third floor
This level has a king bed master suite, an attached den with a fold out couch (perfect for small children or baby crib) and a bathroom that services both rooms.
AMENITIES -- READ THEM ALL!
* Gorgeous views from the living room of the top of Deer Valley, Flagstaff, Lady Morgan, Empire and the bowls of Park City
* Heated driveway means no loud snow clearing during the night. Walkway to Silver Lake Village cleared every day
* One designated parking spot in front of our Unit #17 garage with other parking available for more cars or a boat during the summer
* We can provide assistance with Airport Shuttle bookings, ski lessons, and rental/demo gear
* Have D2D (website is d2dskis , 435-649-7872) deliver and pickup your rental skis at the condo. So EASY when you have kids. No waiting.
* Demo this year’s skis and purchase gear at Christy Sports in Silver Lake Village. Ask for Davin or Dawn and tell them Thad Hamilton sent you. They will take great care of you!
* Walk to Silver Lake Village. Numerous restaurants & lodges. Stein Eriksen Lodge, The Chateaux and the Village. Mariposa Restaurant is a top-rated Zagat choice with an incredible wine list. Close to St. Regis and Montage Hotels, Apres Ski!
* Overnight valet your skis & poles for FREE at Silver Lake Village Lodge in the slope-side hut
* Enter Slopes at Silver Lake Village. No wait. No crowds. Mid-mtn location at 8000'. Get the best early morning start on POWDER DAYS and beat the crowds
* Easy 5-minute walk to lifts, or drive in 30 seconds
* No need for a car. Home is on the free bus/shuttle route directly in front of unit. Baby sitters LOVE our location because of the bus stop
* BBQ grill on deck outside living room
* Hair dryers in every master bedroom. Pack light!
* Private, enclosed hot tub room with double doors out to a snow-covered private deck.
* Gas log fireplace on a switch in family room. Easy fires with no smoky smell.
* Wireless internet access + printer for your computer. Keep the office moving along while you’re away with your friends & family.
* Furnished with quality large thread count linens, bath towels and bedding. Comfort is our focus. Westin 'Heavenly' shower heads in all showers.
* Full kitchen organized for people that enjoy cooking
* Washer & dryer
* Humidifying system and heated, but no AC
* Heated pool in a tranquil forest setting with nice furniture (summer only)
* No Smoking or pets allowed
* 60 inch flat screen on the fireplace of the main living room with surround sound. 47 inch flat screen in the bunk room with an XBox (bring your own games)
Keywords: 3,200+ square foot luxury Little Belle condo townhouse, next door to Stein Eriksen Lodge, steps to Silver Lake Village, 36 miles to Salt Lake City airport, 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms (3 king size bed master suites, one kid's bunk room), & garage
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
- King size beds (3), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1), Bunk Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
- Every bedroom has it's own bathroom
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Long Distance
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Winter Snow Season
Jan 8 - Jan 18, 2017
4 night min stay
Sundance Film Festival
Jan 19 - Jan 29, 2017
7 night min stay
"No Crowd" Ski Days!
Jan 30 - Feb 16, 2017
4 night min stay
Feb 17 - Feb 26, 2017
7 night min stay
Prime Ski Season
Feb 27 - Mar 17, 2017
4 night min stay
Mar 18 - Apr 2, 2017
4 night min stay
Apr 3 - Apr 16, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
**IMPORTANT** -- our nightly rates INCLUDE all taxes and fees. We collect and remit all necessary taxes as part of the total rates posted above.
Payment Terms -- 50% due at booking, 50% due 30 days prior to arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1994
About the owner: My wife and I have one little boy who is a great skier and one wonderful black lab named Lucy.
Why the Owner Chose Deer Valley, Park City, Utah, United States of America:
Because Deer Valley is the best resort in the world with the best snow on earth, there are lots of other ski resorts close by, Park City is a great mining town, and the International airport is only 40 minutes away. I've skied all over the world, and this is the best when all the options are considered.
- Primary: 619-540-7961
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
2nd Floor - Living Room - looking out onto deck from kitchen
1st Floor - 'Moose' Room with Select Comfort California King bed
2nd Floor - Living Room - looking at couch from the opening next to fireplace
2nd Floor - Living Room - looking at fireplace from the couch
2nd Floor - sitting room by kitchen entrance (plasma TV/DVD & private hot tub)
2nd Floor - private enclosed hot tub room during the summer
3rd Floor - den connected to master suite with fold out couch (shared bathroom)
Same view out the door to our deck....after the snow storm
View of Deer Valley and Park City from our friend's house
Hiking in Mt. Timpanogos
1st Floor - entry level ski and boot room
1st Floor - 'Olympic' bunk room with doubles on the bottom and top singles
2nd Floor - Kitchen - looking at the kitchen from the opening by the fireplace
2nd Floor - Kitchen - looking at the kitchen from the couch in the living room
2nd Floor - master bedroom on same floor as kitchen, living room & private spa
3rd Floor -- Sleep Number Cal King mattress. Connected den and master bath.
Looking at the outside of our corner unit with nice deck at Little Belle #17
View from the door leading out to our deck before a snow storm
Extra parking in the complex
4th of July parade on Main Street in Park City
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, January 14, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.