About the property
- Condo3200 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 - 10 nights
Condo, 4 Bedrooms + Den, 5 Baths, (Sleeps 10 max)
THE BEST RENTAL IN DEER VALLEY!
The combination of our location, the three master suites and price make this the best choice for your skiing or summer vacation. Read our traveler reviews.
We are located next door to the famous Stein Eriksen Lodge in upper Deer Valley. It’s a 5-minute walk to the Silver Lake Lodge that has lift tickets, access to 9 chair lifts, restaurants, ski rentals/demo, FREE overnight ski storage, and shopping. This is the best spot to start your fantastic ski day on the best snow on earth at the #1 rated ski resort IN THE WORLD. The Goldener Hirsch has a fun après ski bar, The Chateaux has a delicious, affordable restaurant, and Stein Eriksen has a fantastic spa facility. It’s a 5-minute drive down to historic Park City Main Street where they have fabulous restaurants, shopping, entertainment and a liquor store (closed on Sundays). Fresh Market is a wonderful grocery store about a 7-minute drive from the condo.
This is a perfect home for families who have a desire to stay at one of the best ski locations in the world. Since we have three king bed master suites (two with a Select Comfort Sleep Number), you can have three couples in the unit along with your kids. The bunk-bed room sleeps four kids comfortably, and there is one fold out couch in the den that can sleep kids closer to their parents upstairs. We have a corner unit so you can look out the window and watch your kids sled after a full ski day while you unwind and enjoy your apres ski festivities. Our kitchen is stocked with spices, utensils, and appliances that enable you to cook virtually any meal you want.
We’ve had some great 4-day weekends with two other couples many times at this condo. Fly in to Salt Lake City on an early flight, stop at the grocery & liquor stores on the way up and we’re set for the weekend. We love to cook in the unit, drink great wine and relax in our quiet Little Belle setting while we watch the light snow coming down around us.
EXCELLENT CONDO FLOORPLAN!
* Entry floor
The entry floor has a master king bed (Select Comfort Sleep Number) with a private bathroom. The second bedroom is the bunk-bed room with a private bathroom. There are two bunk-beds, both have a double on the bottom and a twin on top. This floor also has a ski boot room and the washer and dryer.
* Second level main floor
This level has an open living room with a 30 ft ceiling and a large flat screen TV with surround sound, kitchen, dining room, deck, sitting room, enclosed hot tub room, and a full bathroom. There is also a master king bed suite on this level with it’s own private bathroom.
* Third floor
This level has a king bed (Select Comfort Sleep Number) master suite, an attached den with a fold out couch (perfect for small children or baby crib) and a bathroom that services both rooms.
AMENITIES -- READ THEM ALL!
* Gorgeous views from the living room of the top of Deer Valley, Flagstaff, Lady Morgan, Empire and the bowls of Park City
* Heated driveway means no loud snow clearing during the night. Walkway to Silver Lake Village cleared every day
* One designated parking spot in front of our Unit #17 garage with other parking available for more cars or a boat during the summer
* We can provide assistance with Airport Shuttle bookings, ski lessons, and rental/demo gear
* Have D2D (website is d2dskis , 435-649-7872) deliver and pickup your rental skis at the condo. So EASY when you have kids. No waiting.
* Demo this year’s skis and purchase gear at Christy Sports in Silver Lake Village. Ask for Davin or Dawn and tell them Thad Hamilton sent you. They will take great care of you!
* Walk to Silver Lake Village. Numerous restaurants & lodges. Stein Eriksen Lodge, The Chateaux and the Village. Mariposa Restaurant is a top-rated Zagat choice with an incredible wine list. Close to St. Regis and Montage Hotels, Apres Ski!
* Overnight valet your skis & poles for FREE at Silver Lake Village Lodge in the slope-side hut
* Enter Slopes at Silver Lake Village. No wait. No crowds. Mid-mtn location at 8000'. Get the best early morning start on POWDER DAYS and beat the crowds
* Easy 5-minute walk to lifts, or drive in 30 seconds
* No need for a car. Home is on the free bus/shuttle route directly in front of unit. Baby sitters LOVE our location because of the bus stop
* BBQ grill on deck outside living room
* Hair dryers in every master bedroom. Pack light!
* Private, enclosed hot tub room with double doors out to a snow-covered private deck.
* Gas log fireplace on a switch in family room. Easy fires with no smoky smell.
* Wireless internet access + printer for your computer. Keep the office moving along while you’re away with your friends & family.
* Furnished with quality large thread count linens, bath towels and bedding. Comfort is our focus. Westin 'Heavenly' shower heads in all showers.
* Full kitchen organized for people that enjoy cooking
* Washer & dryer
* Humidifying system and heated, but no AC
* Heated pool in a tranquil forest setting with nice furniture (summer only)
* No Smoking or pets allowed
* 60 inch flat screen on the fireplace of the main living room with surround sound. 47 inch flat screen in the bunk room with an XBox (bring your own games)
Keywords: 3,200+ square foot luxury Little Belle condo townhouse, next door to Stein Eriksen Lodge, steps to Silver Lake Village, 36 miles to Salt Lake City airport, 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms (3 king size bed master suites, one kid's bunk room), & garage
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 9, 2018
About Thad Hamilton
Our family and parents use the condo frequently as our second home, and make sure it's always in great condition for our renters.
Thad Hamilton purchased this Condo in 1994
Why Thad Hamilton chose Deer Valley
Because Deer Valley is the best resort in the world with the best snow on earth, there are lots of other ski resorts close by, Park City is a great mining town, and the International airport is only 40 minutes away. I've skied all over the world, and this is the best when all the options are considered.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
it is like going home - everything you need, well kept and perfect location
Great place to stay. Well appointed, ideally located, and very comfortable.
Great location - short, easy walk to Silver Lake. Very comfortable and spacious home. Owner is very nice, reliable, and easy to deal with.
What a great find!
I have been skiing for over 25 years and I haven't ever stayed in a better equipped and maintained home. This home layout really worked well for the 5 adults on our trip but it could have easily handled more. The Silver Lake mid mountain area at Deer Valley is a very short walk from this townhome. Our group would love to come back next ski season.
We do our best to make sure the condo is prepared with all the amenities you need to settle in and not require you to do errands upon your arrival. Thanks for being such a wonderful guest!
Great Condo for Families!
We rented this condo for our annual ski trip with our three teenage girls and another family of 3. This condo is very spacious and we could have easily fit a third family to join the trip. The rooms are large with ample space and storage. The family room and den are spacious and well appointed with all the amenities for fun family time. The private hot tub was a hit, as well. In addition, the location was ideal for walk up skiing. We had a short walk up a designated path, which was located right outside the unit. This path led directly to the Silver Lakes lodge area of Deer Valley. This unit was everything we could have wanted and more! Wonderful and well worth the visit.
Well appointed Silver Lake area condo
We rented this condo over the Christmas break for our two families with five kids ranging in age from 11-18. We were looking for something in the Silver Lake area of Deer Valley and this place was absolutely perfect. Bedrooms with en suite bathrooms were a plus given that we were two families. The layout afforded privacy--we didn't feel crowded at all. There is a generous sized room for jackets/gloves/hats/helmets/boots and the on-mountain ski storage is ideal. We cooked breakfast most mornings in the fully equipped kitchen, as well as a few dinners over the week. This place has details that are sometimes overlooked when you're considering a rental--for instance having access to kitchen spices and paper products in such a situation is a bonus. The owner was extremely pleasant and very helpful with every aspect of our trip. I would highly recommend this unit and would absolutely consider this place on any return trips to DV.
Thank you! Since we like to cook and have stayed in several VRBO units ourselves, we know what it's like to show up to a barren unit -- no spices, paper goods, etc. We prefer to make sure there are supplies provided so that a renter doesn't have to go make those purchases themselves....which can be quite costly.