Luxurious Oversized Remodelled 3BR Villa. Close to Sumpter Landing
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30-60 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
This oversized villa, at Haciendas of Mission Hills is a lavishly appointed homebuilt in 2012 and remodelled to increase the floor plan to offer a spacious layout and incorporate an open plan study/den.
Landscaped gardens complete the oasis of this charming home which provides a luxurious vacation residence for the discerning traveler.
THIS PROPERTY WILL APPEAL TO:
Professional and retired people whom value their privacy amongst tasteful décor and furnishings.
AT A GLANCE:
• Perfect location near Lake Sumpter town square
• Built within unique private residential village with its own community pool
• Location of villa is private and not overlooked to the rear of property, thus affording guests with privacy.
• Luxuriously appointed
• Interior designed with elegant furnishings & tasteful decor
• Open plan living
• 3 bedrooms (Master Duite & bedroom 2 with TV & DVD)
• En-suite shower & walk-in closet to master suite
• Guest Bathroom
• Study fully equipped with Wi-fi
• Lounge with 42” Cable TV, HD DVD & Film Library
• Towels & bed linen provided
• Crystal glassware & bone-china crockery
• Fully equipped kitchen complete with appliances
• Private garden/yard with gas BBQ and patio furnishings for outdoor living (dining Table & Chairs, Couches & sun lounges)
• Master suite & Lounge benefit from French patio doors opening onto the landscaped private garden with ornate water fountain & feature pergular.
• 2-car garage
• 2 bicycles,Golf Bags & tennis rackets for sports enthusiasts
Built within one of the most sought after areas within The Villages.
ABOUT THE VILLA
An Oversized 3-BEDROOM Villa built and completed in January 2012
The villa is located at Bridgeport within the private residential village of ‘Haciendas of Mission Hills’. A unique development built close to the town square of Lake Sumpter Landing. Nearby to all the amenities that The Villages has to offer.
For those who appreciate elegant furnishings alongside a great location, this charming villa promises to meet all your requirements with comfort and style.
Extremely spacious by design, the floor plan of this oversized villa enjoys a private and tranquil location close to community pool.
A VACATION RENTAL THAT FEELS LIKE HOME
This home has everything you would expect to find whilst enjoying a vacation in the Florida sunshine
Haciendas of Mission Hills', Village of Bridgeport.
• The villa is a short stroll to the picnic area and bird watching sanctuary recently built for residents & visitors of The Villages & within walking distance to Lake Sumpter Town Square
• 'Haciendas of Mission Hills' is located off Morse Boulevard, to the right of the roundabout before the lights as you approach the CR-466.
• A perfect location, close enough to the town itself, yet far enough away not to be disrupted by the lively atmosphere of the town square and music.
GOLF CART : An option to use 4-seater golf (gas excluded). Renter/Guest to arrange own insurance. Renter takes full responsibility.
A warm and inviting welcome awaits you. A luxurious stay is yours to be enjoyed. Additional pictures and further details maybe requested.
The Villages is an active Senior Community for residents 55yrs+. Young visitors are allowed for limited time periods.
RATES QUOTED (based upon two persons) INCLUDE:
Cable TV (xfinity)
Local Phone Service (excludes international calls)
Pest & lawn service
Utility Charges (electric) credit of $150.00 per month stay
Towels & Bed Linen
Household cleaning detergents
Teas/Coffee making facilities
TEMPORARY RESIDENT I.D CARDS
2 x $50 (Optional) - Payment made direct to The Villages
These ID cards transfer amenity privileges to you during your stay, which include the use of pools & recreation areas, as well as golfing (NO greens fees) on all Executive Courses within The Villages.
PLEASE EMAIL OWNER FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND TO REQUEST THIS ARRANGEMENT.
$120-$150 + (additional $20 per guest room if used and not laundered
SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT: $750 (Due at time of Booking).
BOOKING DEPOSIT: To secure reservation
(1) A **refundable security deposit of $750 is required within 7 days of booking confirmation. Paid in addition to rental quotation
(2) Up to 50% of rental agreement fee is due within 30 days
(3) Balance in full becomes due 90 days prior to commencement of rental period.
NOTE: If rental agreement falls within 90 days of booking reservation, 50% of rental fee is due to secure booking and balance in full is required 1-month prior to rental date. A **refundable security deposit of $750.00 applies and is expected with deposit.
** Security deposit is refundable within 14 days after departure. Please refer to terms & conditions of security deposit.
Rental Rates are based upon occupancy of 2 adults.
Guests of renters who stay more than 3 consecutive days will be charged up to $175 per each week of stay. Maximum four (6) adults in home at any given time.
Rental Rates As Per Quotation: Subject to Florida Hospitality Tax (currently 9%) unless otherwise stated.
The **security deposit is refundable within 14 days after rental period ends pending an inspection of the home when all keys, garage door opener & gate passes are returned. There is a $50.00 per item charge for missing garage openers & keys.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURES
Check in time is 2 PM.
Check out time is 11 AM on departure date.
Member since: 2011
- Vacation Rental
- Senior Adults Only Community
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The Hacidendas of Mission Hills, The Villages is a new development nestled on the shores of Lake Sumpter Landing and short golf cart ride from the town square. Ideally located off the 466, the location enables you to enjoy the Town Square of Spanish Springs also. This quaint setting has it all in an amazing location. The oversized courtyard villas are each unique and built with individual characteristics and style. The wonderful position of our property benefits from the sunshine all day long, from morning 'til dusk and is literally a stroll away from the communal pool. Other benefits are the privacy assured to our gusts as this home is not overlooked by any other property or building. Two Village Resident I.D cards are available @ $50 per rental which allows FREE golf on the executive golf courses and use of The Villages amenities....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available
- Covered Parking:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
Deck / Patio:
Sun Lounges, patio dining suite and comfortable patio furniture adorn the sun terrace. In the morning take breakfast on the patio as you step out the french doors from the master suite or Formal Lounge. The private walled gardens enjoy the sunshine from morning til dusk. The ornate garden and landscaping provide the backdrop to the tranquil surrounds of the villa....moreless
- Outdoor Grill
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - Nov 30, 2016
30 night min stay
Dec 1 - Mar 31, 2017
30 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2017
30 night min stay
May 1 - Aug 31, 2017
30 night min stay
Nov 1 - Nov 30, 2017
30 night min stay
Dec 1 - Dec 31, 2017
31 night min stay
Peak season 2018
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2018
60 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2018
30 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $750
- exit clean $120
- Tax Rate 9%
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed please note rental rates are per two guest occupancy. Additional fees apply to guests staying longer than 3 consequetive days (@ $25 per guest per day)
Minimum stay in peak season - mail owner for further details
Please note: rates quoted are bad upon two guest occupancy. An additional fee of $25 per guest per night will be charged for guests staying 3 consecutive days or longer.
PayPal accepted please contact owner
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
A golf Cart community which continues to expand featuring both executive and championship golf course. Three town squares featuring live music/bands amongst a variety dining options : bars, restaurants and country clubs. In addition to the live entertainment residents and guests to the villages can also enjoy the Polo matches, Ten pin Bowling, Cinema and Live Theatre & entertainment amongst many other activities.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We currently live in England and enjoy our vacations in The Villages, Florida as time permits us to. We have a young family and business in UK and feel blessed to have such a wonderful home to escape our busy lives. We have enjoyed 3 styles of homes now in The Villages, A designer Home with golf course view, A premier home at Sunset Pointe and now we feel settled with our new home, the oversized courtyard villa. Haciendas of Mission Hills is a the perfect location to explore The Villages and enjoy our vacation home. For those who enjoy golf and other sports, The Villages is simply the 'best place on earth!' and needless to say, entices everyone back year-on-year. So much to do, so little time! We are delighted with our new and well appointed villa, and pleased with the privacy it assures us. The tranquil location allows us time to unwind and enjoy each others company and all the other facilities The Villages has to offer.
Why the Owner Chose Del Mar, The Villages, FL, USA:
We came to visit friends in The Villages in 2003 and became so smitten that we bought our first home within 3-days! Two years later we were enticed by the premier home styles and were attracted to the St.Augustine model home. In 2005 we built our dream vacation home, a premier at Sunset Pointe. For logistic reasons we began to feel the pressure of maintaining such a large property whilst living such a distance away here in England. In September 2011 we were attracted to the new oversized courtyard villas being constructed at Mission Hills near the 466. We were delighted once properties were completed and released and pursued with buying the Courtyard villa we now call our vacation home. We are extremely delighted with our new home and its location. Its just perfect!
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
The Villages Florida is a unique and special community which offers the opportunity to enjoy a huge variety of sports, hobbies and leisure interests, whilst providing a wonderful lifestyle. whether you live here, visiting or on vacation, an enjoyable time awaits you. In such a lovely friendly town you will discover how eay it is to make new acquaintences and nurture friendships whilst enjoying all the social events and activities available to you. Life can be as relaxed as you desire or as active as you demand it to be. The Villages really is Florida's friendliest home town.
- Primary: +44 7976736777
- Secondary: +44 1159736829
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
4-seater gas golf cart
Located close by to Lake Sumpter Landing town square.
pool complex at Mission Hills, The Villages (A stroll away from property)
ensuite to master bedroom
Open plan kitchen
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 27, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM