About the property
- Condo1360 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Our condo has everything you need to make your stay enjoyable. It is well equipped for a family stay.
* Room to sleep 8 (4 adults, and 4 children - 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, two bunk beds).
* A fully equiped kitchen.
* TV with cable, dvd, wii, internet access, stereo
* Propane barbecue
* Washer and dryer
* Need babysitting? We can help get you connected with a trusted baby sitter.
In the area:
This location of this condo is excellent giving you quick access to everything you want to do while in Lake Tahoe:
* The Diamond Peak Ski area is only a 5 minute drive.
* You have quick access to the private Incline Village beaches (Ski beach and Burnt Cedar beach). This gives you access to great pool with popular slide for the kids, fishing, boat launching, play structures, picnic areas, etc. A form is pinned on the board by the front door that will get you access to the private beaches. Fees are charged at gate for each person.
* The popular Sand Harbor State Park is a 10 minute drive away. A fee applies per car.
* Two Incline Village golf course and a driving range are a few minutes away.
* The Incline recreation center is a few minutes away with year round activities plus an Olympic sized indoor swimming pool and gymnasium. This facility has many organized exercise programs.
* The gambler with be happy that the Hyatt Regency Casino is just a few minutes away.
* The central location of this condo also makes it a snap to go to the Raley’s super market, Incline Bowl, movie theater and many restaurants.
Come enjoy all that Incline Village has to offer.
Keywords: Townhome, cabin, chalet
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Perfect place for families and large groups
My friends and I loved this condo! It was very roomy and clean with tons of amenities. Everything from kitchen utensils, dvds, video games, to sleds and a BBQ grill were available for us to use. We were impressed by all the little things that made our stay feel like home. Also, the condo is in a great location. Only 5 minutes from Diamond Peak for skiing and snow boarding and 10 minutes from Sand Harbor which by the way is absolutely gorgeous! We didn't meet Paul but he was very responsive and accommodating to our questions. He definitely a super host. Can't wait to visit Lake Tahoe again and we'll be sure to stay here when we do!
Comfort and convenient.
This townhouse is good for two families with kids and very close to the diamond peak ski resort which is very convenient. The house owner prepared quite a lot of DVDs, puzzles, game cards, ...
The only thing that you have to pay attention to is that you have to take turns bathing.
Nice place for family with kids!
My family spent Christmas at Paul's place. It was a very nice and friendly place for family, 3 bedrooms with bulk beds in one are just perfect when you have kids. The condo is very close to the lake, it would be also perfect for summer. Paul is very helpful with quick and nice response! We had good time here :)
Attentive owners, clean and comfortable. I stayed here with my wife and three daughters (1,3,5) and this stay offered everything we were looking for. My daughters loved the bunk beds and my wife loved the open down stairs area, perfect for family meals. The location was also excellent for hitting the beach and dining out. I can't say enough how accommodating and easy the owner was to work with. We will search out this location on our next stay!
We loved it!
Great location, clean and comfortable. The 2 bunk beds were a hit with the kids. Great service by the property owner and it had everything we needed. Would definitely go back.
We were in Incline Village for a wedding at the Hyatt. This was the perfect location - within walking distance. Well-equipped home, quiet complex. Would stay there again!
Incline Village has a lot to offer:
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
4th of July requires a 6 night minimum stay. To reserve the condo you must be a minimum of 21 years old. Drivers license verification is required at the time of signing the contract.