About the property
- Condo675 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 5 nights
Condo, studio Bedrooms, 1 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Copper Junction is located steps away from the American Flyer high speed quad lift. As close to the slopes as you can get the Copper Junction Lodge sits on the ski run.
Our property sets up as follows: A master bedroom (loft) with a queen bed and three quarter bathroom. A full bathroom on the main level. There is also three sleeper sofas, two twins and a queen - the queen is a super comfortable system! Ultimately this property sleeps 6.
This property offers much more room to move, breathe and live in than the usual studio loft property in Copper, and it is truly ski in ski out. It is well maintained, highly appointed. They have created a home with all the luxuries and then some and all that is expected in a fully stocked property. You will feel at home and you will be happy.
• Pay Per Use access to the Copper Athletic Club
• Slopeside to the American Eagle/Flyer Lift
• One Car Garage parking - based on availability
• Pay Per Use Pool and Hot Tub Access
* This property has a no cancellation policy 60 days prior to check-in.
* Pets can be approved for this property - It is up to the owner - $25 per day per pet with a 2 pet limit.
Owner / Property Manager
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 17, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Cramped, not maintained, overpriced, not really pet friendly - AVOID
From the rental site - "It is well maintained, highly appointed. They have created a home with all the luxuries and then some and all that is expected in a fully stocked property." This is not well maintained, highly appointed, no luxuries. I have stayed at 10+ units at Copper Mountain over the past 20 years - this is the WORST I have ever stayed in. The only good things were proximity to Center Village and that it was reasonably clean (hence the 2 stars not 1).
* This condo is SMALL and CRAMPED for a single person, I cannot imagine how bad it would be for the advertised 6 people. There is no room for the sofa bed to expand without blocking the main living area, the twin sleeper upstairs would block the bed. This place is TINY!
* Bed sheets were cheap, thin and torn in several places. They were too small to fit the mattress and pad, so kept coming loose during the night.
* TV upstairs did not work, TV downstairs was cheap and of very poor quality
* Kitchen cabinet doors were loose and the top shelf of the cabinets was not reachable by a 6' man.
* Dishwasher would not close and latch, so all the dishes had to be done by hand at the last minute.
* Light fixture in upstairs bath hallway is hanging loose and not attached to the ceiling
* Carpet, wire conduits, heaters in disrepair
* Listing said '$100 maximum pet fee' when I booked...they changed it to no maximum...and they added on insurance without offering me the option to decline.
* Get ready to deal with owner and another 3rd party manager who don't seem to be able to communicate, so you get stuck in between when they can't figure out payment or reservation details
Do yourself a favor and keep looking. There are far better units at Copper.
We are terribly sorry to read that your experience at Copper Junction was less than satisfactory. We understand that you were met with what you felt was a poorly maintained unit and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience! We also understand that you felt the communication between our company and the local management company could use improvements and we are sorry about that as well. We aim to provide an enjoyable experience for all our guests but it is apparent that some changes need to be made. We will make a conscious effort in an effort to prevent this type of experience happening again to future renters. We appreciate your feedback and hope that we have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.
The RedAwning Team