Welcome to our top floor unit w/full Country Club Amenities. The moment you enter you will feel relaxed & ready for sunshine & outdoor fun! Our unit is tastefully decorated with an open floor plan & offers spectacular views. Enjoy coffee in the morn & glorious sunsets in the eve on your private lanai overlooking the golf course & lake.
* Spacious Master Bedroom offers: walk-in closet, flat screen tv, full bath & sliding doors to lanai. Wake up to birds chirping & a marvelous view every morning!
*Guest Room: twin beds, large closet, desk & adjacent full bath. This room is apart from Master Bedroom for complete privacy.
*Full size washer & dryer. Tile throughout
* Large fully equipped Kitchen with table & chairs & oddles of light. & counter space.
* Internet access in condo.
* Covered stairway to 3rd floor or hop on the elevator.
* Outside storage closet full of beachy & pool items & perhaps your clubs. Your covered car space is the 2nd one in & so is very close to the stairs.
* Steps from your condo is your neighborhood pool w/dressing rooms & shaded areas with table & chairs for an afternoon of cards.
* A short walk will take you to the Tennis Courts, the club & golf course.
Foxfire Golf & Country Club is a gated Community & certified Audubon Coop Sanctuary. The 27 par 72 course was designed by Arthur Hill. The course features abundant water hazards, tight fairways & superb Tif-Eagle greens. Driving range & putting areas available. I had my most instructive golf lesson there last year. No worry, even the casual golfer can have some fun on this course. ( I once saw a family of baby armadillos enjoying the course).
Tennis & Golf league play is available. Also some fun events!
New clubhouse amenities include a main dining rm, the Foxlair Grille & Lounge, work out center, pro shop, & card & meeting rooms. There is always something social going on.
Three Har-Tru Tennis courts are available. Also jogging & bike paths.
Only 10 minutes to Olde Naples Fifth Ave & the beautiful Gulf Coast beaches, restaurants, boutiques, shopping, theater, art galleries galore & the Philharmonic. I sat next to Emeril Lagasse & several othe pro-chefs, one evening, at Cafe Lurcat.
Consider enjoying an 'Early Bird' special at one of the many excellent restaurants.
Boating, fishing, the Everglades National Park, Sanibel & Captiva Islands are all with in easy reach.
The people at Fox Fire are warm & welcoming. Our parents' were so very happy with their unit, their neighbors & all the facilities. They were always busy. We have taken over the unit to our delight as well as the delight of our children & grandchildren. Upon getting off the plane in Fort Meyers, I feel a tickle of excitement, every time I arrive. (My brothers' do too!).
Please click on the Link below to view more pictures.
Keywords: top floor condo in a 3 story unit, 2 bedroom 2 Bath, golf, tennis & pools & elevator