Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Perfect for weekend get-aways with family and friends
Blow up queen size bed can be set up in media room for extra guests
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - There is direct access to pool from the house There is direct access to pool from the house
Max guests: 14
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- Swimming and use water craft is at your own risk
- Only registered guests allowed in swimming pool at all times. No water guns or slip and slides allowed
- Children must be closely supervised due to direct pool accessability
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by Jean Bassin owner/ManagerAsk a question
About Jean Bassin owner/Manager
Richard Bassin, M.D. is a retired surgeon and Jean Bassin is a retired banker.
Jean Bassin owner/Manager purchased this estate in 1979
Why Jean Bassin owner/Manager chose Coxsackie
exquisite river views total privacy beautifully furnished infinity pool, spa, media room, kayaking, bicycling, croquet and more. close to NYC skiing, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, hiking, and much more on property or near by.
What makes this estate unique
Everything you dream of in one unique package. You will never want to leave. Almost everyone who stays here rebooks for the next your and we hope you do too.