About this rental
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Hot tub
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- No smoking
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 5(Sleeps: 14)
Twin/Single (2) · Queen · child bed (2)
Bathrooms: 4, Half baths: 1
Bathroom 2 f for b/r 2 and 3
tub · Toilet · Shower
Bathroom 3 shared by b/r 4 and 5
Toilet · Shower
tub · bidet · Toilet · Shower · Outdoor shower
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - There is direct access to pool from the house There is direct access to pool from the house
Max guests: 14
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- Swimming and use water craft is at your own risk
- Only registered guests allowed in swimming pool at all times. No water guns or slip and slides allowed
- Children must be closely supervised due to direct pool accessability
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Jean BassinAsk a question
About Jean Bassin
Richard Bassin, M.D. is a retired surgeon and Jean Bassin is a retired banker.
Why Jean Bassin chose Greene County
exquisite river views total privacy beautifully furnished infinity pool, spa, media room, winter hot tub, bicycling, croquet and more. close to NYC skiing, canoeing, fishing, hiking, and much more on property or near by.
What makes this Estate unique
Everything you dream of in one unique package. You will never want to leave. Almost everyone who stays here rebooks for the next year and we hope you do too.
- english, german, spanish