Ocean House Condo, Fantastic View of Beach, Pool & Intracoastal Waterway Wifi(57 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 bedrooms, 2 full baths ,King, Queen, and Queen sleeper sofa sleeps 5-6
This great condo community boast secured entry to the building, elevators from the carpeted lobby, and covered porticos with luggage carts for easy access to your condo. The grounds of the condo are beautifully maintained. All locks are digital. Who wants to keep track of keys when on vacation?
The kitchen is complete with all the essentials for preparing the family meals. The owners are local and have staff available 24/7 for emergency maintenance needs.
Visit the nations oldest city.: St. Augustine, the nation's oldest city, also holds the distinction of being one of the nation's most charming. Known as the 'Ancient City,' Saint Augustine is located between North East and Central East Florida and is convenient to Jacksonville, Orlando, and Daytona airports.
North Florida boasts a year-round mild climate perfect for strolling Saint Augustine's delightful historic district, with its cobblestone streets, quaint cafes, bars, unique shops and bed-and-breakfast inns. Experience the beauty of an early morning that slowly comes alive with locals and tourists setting out on foot to explore significant landmarks such as: the Castillo de San Marcos National Monument or the Lightner Museum. Both located in the downtown historic area.
From single vantage points in town, you can experience both the joy of the sun rising over the Atlantic Ocean horizon and the peacefulness of the sun setting beyond the salt marsh along the intracoastal waterway.
About our beach: Crescent Beach is located in the southern area of St. Johns County. It is situated on Anastasia Island, a wildlife refuge. This beach offers a serene, natural setting and is a great place for beachcombers. It is one of the most scenic, unspoiled beaches in Florida. Crescent beach offers boating, diving, fishing, and many other attractions. It is convenient to excellent RV and camping facilities
Sightseeing and Tours: St. Augustine's attractions bring to life the history, adventure, and romance of the Old City. With more than four centuries of colorful local history to draw from, the more than 60 unique-themed attractions in St. Augustine bring to life the history and romance of the Old City. Complementing the historically-themed attractions are contemporary adventures never imagined by the ancient explorers. The combination of historic sites and modern-day storytelling make the attractions of St. Augustine one of the most popular features of the oldest, continuously occupied European settlement in the continental United States.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2011
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- The master bedroom has its own spacious bathroom with a combination tub/shower and vanity area. The entire east wall is glass which opens to the 40 ft balcony overlooking the pool and beach, The pillow top bed is king size and is extremely comfortable. A 32' flat screen TV with remote control sits by the dresser. the closet doors are fully mirrored. The ceiling fan and light is operated by remote control for added creature comfort. A clock radio is provided. The second bedroom has the same view thu the 12' sliding glass doors and access to the balcony just like the master suite. It has a bathroom with a full shower and vanity sink just across the hall. The bed is queen size pillow top. The closet doors a fully mirrored. The ceiling fan and light are operated by remote just like the master. The closet is stocked with beach toys, children's books, puzzles and games. A VCR can be found in this closet....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Both bathrooms are clean and modern.
- In this home there is a stacked washer and dryer. The condo association does not allow for outside venting of the dryer. If the dryer is used for large or multiple loads the heat and humid air could affect your comfort on those hot summer days. While it is a great convenience if used for bathing suites etc. we just use the coin operated laundry room located on the same floor only two doors down. Less than 100 feet, door to door, on the same floor....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Coin Laundry
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $75 + tax
- Tax Rate 10.5%
Weekly rates $900 to $1200. Monthly rates $2500 to $4800
Weekly rate Saturday to Saturday
Call for monthly pricing.
Monthly rate (based on a Saturday check-in and a Saturday check-out)
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This property is located on the quiet end of Crescent Beach, only 10 miles from historic St. Augustine, the nations oldest city. Daytona Beach is 35 miles south. Jacksonville International Airport is a 90 minute drive north. Area attractions include history and ghost tours, outlet mall shopping (2). Golfing and The World Golf Village Hall Of Fame. are a short drive from here. Surfing and fishing are only steps away.
The finest restaurants and white sand beaches only add to the experience we call Home
- Primary: +1 904 669-8105 No calls from 11:00 PM til 7:00 AM
- Secondary: +1 904 794-2665 M-F 7:30AM-5:30PM
- Fax: +1 904 794-2329 Week days 8:00 AM til 5:00 PM office Fax
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Pool at sunrise
living room with view of pool and beach
36 feet of windows facing the beach & pool. Top floor with lights on.
view from intracoastal waterway balcony
looking north on the dune walk over
Hot dogs, hamburgers or steak? Maby some local fresh catch of the day.......
Walkway to the beach
Master bedroom with views of the pool and beach.
2nd bedroom (queen)
View from oceanside balcony
east facing balcony.
A place to just relax.
Fully equipped kitchen
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.