Fabulous Mid-Century in Indian Canyon with Amazing Mountain Views(20 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8) ONE WEEK MINIMUM
BEWARE: Someone is advertising our house for rental on Craigslist and defrauding people out of money. He asks you to wire the money. He is not related to us. Do not wire money!!! We do payments through VRBO.
With over 3000 square feet, this home boasts high ceilings, walls of glass and an open layout, and spectacular views of both the San Jacinto and Santa Rosa mountains.
* Master bedroom suite: (1) King bed
* 2nd bedroom: (1) Queen bed & Day Bed in Den of Room (perfect for a family -- a 1/2 wall divides the room with the day bed on the other side which is best for kids/teens and would not be ideal for an adult for a week)
* 46' LCD TV with Surround Sound
* Blueray DVD player
* Ipod Docking Station
* High Speed wireless internet throughout the house
* Expanded Cable TV
* 42' LCD TV in Master bedroom
* 42' LCD TVs in both the second and third bedrooms.
All three baths were completely remodeled in 2013.
Wired for Sound:
* Living in and out equipped with high definition speakers
* Heated Spa available to all rentals at no charge
* Pool can be heated by request for an additional fee.
* Full Kitchen
* All Cooking Utensils Provided
* Pool & Spa
* Natural Gas grill
* This luxury home sits perfectly on the 14th green with a southern exposure to the backyard pool area and a 180 degree mountain view.
* Free Long Distance to North America
* Broadband Internet
* WiFi (Wireless Internet — password protected)
* Wireless printer
* Central air conditioning and heating system
* Ceiling fans
* Washer and dryer
* Linens provided
* Gas Fireplace
Other Great Features
* You can play a round of championship golf on the public course or at the public sister course across the street.
* The home can easily seat 8 at dining room table.
We have a ONE WEEK MINIMUM RENTAL period. Please do not ask for less than a week.
PLEASE NOTE. This is not a party house. We are in a quiet residential area which strictly observes the Palm Springs noise ordinances. Any excess noise or outside music will result in police visits and fines which are the renter's responsibility.
Keywords: South Palm Springs, Canyon Country Club, Mid-Century Modern, Golf Course, Indian Canyons
** ONE WEEK MINIMUM RESERVATION REQUIRED **
We do not rent for less than one week.
The reservation calendar is kept up to date so please check it before inquiring about availability.
[TOT Permit # 48800000 20015507]
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- 2800 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King bed in Master, Queen size Beds (1) Queen size bed in second bedroom, Double Beds (2) Two double beds in 3rd bedroom, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) This is a Design Within Reach day bed that looks like a sofa and pulls out to sleep one (it is best for a kid/teen, not an adult for a week). It is behind a 1/2 wall in the 2nd bedroom and is a great room for a family....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- All bathrooms were completely remodeled in 2013.
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Golf Course View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
June 01 thru September 30
Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Nov 17 - Nov 26, 2017
7 night min stay
Winter Holidays 2017
Dec 16 - Jan 2, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning fee $200 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Pool Heat a day Mar-Oct $50 + tax
- Pool Heat a day Nov-Feb $65 + tax
- Tax Rate 11.5%
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Pool/Spa heating is optional, and is $65 per day November-February. Pool heating is $50 a day all other months. This is due to the high utility costs in Palm Springs.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We live in Oregon and love Palm Springs. One of us is a lawyer and one is an artist -- the youngest is a student. Our son is in grade school so our trips have to work around the school schedule :)
Why the Owner Chose Indian Canyon, Palm Springs, CA, USA:
This home was always our dream home as we drove by it and were lucky enough to get it when it came for sale again. Our friends live just down the way and help us keep an eye on the property along with our property manager, Kent. It is a fabulous mid-century style home on a corner lot with privacy and amazing mountain views.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Classic Modern Mid-Century Palm Springs Home
- Primary: +1 7606484333 Ext. 7 Available M-Sat 9-5 Calif time
- Fax: +1 7606484333
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Outside Facing House and San Jacinto Mountain
Backyard with private pool and hot tub and those mountain views! On golf course.
Dining room into living room. Wet bar is out of picture to the left.
Living room facing entry to home (to the left of the window directly ahead)
Kitchen with Caesarstone counters facing Breakfast Nook
TV room with 3rd bath in back to right
Master Bedroom (Photo taken at night so it is a little dark)
Master bath -- all baths remodeled in 2013
2nd Bedroom (Queen) with 1/2 wall to a sofa that converts to twin bed. 42' TV
3rd Bedroom with two full size beds and a 42" tv
3rd Bath with door to outside to pool for easy access while swimming.
Outside Facing Golf Course & one of the Mountain Views
View from pool of golf course and mountains
Living room, dining room and sunken wet bar (with window to share beverages outside)
Living room and dining room with sunken wet bar to right
Sunken wet bar with a window for deliveries to your friends outside
Sectional and Moon Chair in TV Room off kitchen. Wii.
Master King Sized Bed (Backyard is behind curtains but photo was taken at night)
Master bath with tub and private walled in garden.
Design Within Reach Day Bed makes into two twins behind 1/2 wall in 2nd bedroom
Kitchen Nook Facing Backyard & Golf Course & Santa Rosa Mountains
Living Room, Wet Bar and Facing Pool
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 30, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.