Idyllic Honaunau Retreat Standard Room(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
House, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath (Sleeps 2)
• The property is located in a great location just off the main highway, minutes away from three (3) protected and totally fantastic bays for snorkeling and kayaking.
• The Standard Room is furnished with California king size bed, and mini fridge/freezer It does share a bath right outside the room with the black tile as pictured. Cleaned daily, fresh towels provided, and checked to make sure all is proper and clean throughout your stay.
• Each room is listed and priced separately. Each room accommodates two (2) guests per bed/room with no exceptions.
• State of Hawaii Taxes totaling 13.42% is a required additional fee to be paid directly to the owner upon check-in.
• Check-in is no earlier than 4:00 pm.
• This is not a hotel, condo, or a Bed and Breakfast; it is my home. Please respect it as such.
• Extra guests will not be accommodated above and the beyond 2 guests per room.
• Unregistered guests are not allowed on the premises during your stay without prior approval.
• Please see my other HomeAway listings 3771350, 3787767, or 3991416 for other accommodations within the home, different options and prices, as well as accommodating extra guests if desired.
• Owner lives on property, and interaction is based purely on guests’ needs and desires.
• Guests under 12 years of age will not be accommodated.
• No pets are allowed and will not be considered for any reason.
• I have not charged additional cleaning fees; you are to clean up after yourselves in the shared kitchen space which is limited to microwave, coffee pot, hot water pot, toaster, and egg maker. I am requesting and expecting you to place your rinsed, used dishes in the dishwasher which I will tend to.
• Smoking is allowed outdoors away from open screen doors and windows.
• Close screen doors and front door completely at all times. The house is safe; the gates are to keep the wild pigs out. Bugs and geckos are not welcome in any of my living spaces. Removal of your shoes in the house is expected and appreciated.
• Personal laundry is NOT available for guest usage for reservations less than 4 days. I have all the supplies you will need. Two (2) loads within a 4 day stay should be more than adequate to keep you and your personal clothing going, which I am offering for your usage at no charge.
• I do not enter your rooms during your stay unless specifically requested.
• Pay attention to your noise level for all concerned within the home.
• Your attention to slamming of doors, leaving screen doors open or not closing the front door completely, heavy/loud noises, conservation of electricity and water will make everyone’s visit the most enjoyable.
• Use the mini fridge in your room for your personal food items.
• Guests are NOT to eat in their rooms, the main living room, or leave food items out in their rooms. If necessary, place items not needing refrigeration on a plate in the main kitchen. We are all adults and know what belongs to each of us. Please respect such. There is a grocer, Choice Mart which is open everyday from 5 am - 10 pm located just 3 miles north of the home.
• I am renting rooms within my home rather than providing Bed and Breakfast. Guests are to provide their own food.
• There are numerous local restaurants nearby. All are very good, great prices, as well as generous portions and entertainment. There are none that I would not recommend.
• The house is equipped with plenty of private spaces with free internet connections available throughout the property to allow everyone personal space as desired. House phone is limited to calls specifically on this island.
• Ceiling fans are restricted to when you are in the room you are directly receiving the benefits from. Turn them off when you are not in the room. Allow the trade winds you have come to enjoy freshen and cool your room in your absence. Lights are to be turned off as you exit your room or bathroom. Leave the bathroom door open so other guests will know it is available for their usage.
• I look forward to meeting you and being a part of your visit to our lovely island.
Member since: 2014
- Max. occupancy 2
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Standard Rooms share a full size bath located just outside the rooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Each room in the home accommodates 2 guests per King size bed. Smoking is allowed outside away from open doors and windows.
Be considerate with your noise levels; cupboard and door slamming, screen doors closed completely, etc.
Be conservative with your electric and water consumption. Turn off fans and lights when exiting rooms.
Laundry facilities are not available for guest usage.
State of Hawaii taxes are due upon check-in at the rate of 13.42% based on your room rate.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: I have thoroughly enjoyed living on the island of Hawaii since 2002 and selected this destination after extensive traveling which included home exchanges in many countries. To live everyday in total excitement and contentment with what the day has to offer became my mission. Water quality and accessibility for swimming was at the top of my priority list. I thank the Universe each and every day for allowing all of my life dreams, and more than I ever was able to imagine to come to fruition. My passions are swimming, coffee farming, growing tropical fruits, vegetables, and flowers, as well as creating jams, jellies and liqueurs with the fruits of my little farm. Operating a Guest House on my property became a dream that I am proud to see becoming a reality. I find it a total honor to live on this piece of paradise and feel totally compelled to share. What a great playground!! I believe my success is based upon my guests enjoyment during their holiday. It is my desire to assist each of my guests in experiencing Hawaii in all its glory. I welcome you to come share my most favored place in the whole wide world. Today is the Best Day of the Rest of My Life. Come make it yours.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Views, views, and more views
One acre of Hawaii's splendor
Farm fresh bananas (seasonal)
Main living room (common area) below loft
View of Pool facing ocean
Join me for a swim with the dolphins
or our State fish
or end a day
100% Kona Coffee trees surround the property.
Indoor dining off main kitchen
Living room area leading into dining area
Shared bath just outside standard rooms
Ocean, front yard view
or a turtle
What a way to start the day
Just another day in paradise at Rhonda's house
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.