About the property
- House1500 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
Luxurious/Spacious Spanish Home/ Duplex in Prime Location.
If you’re interested in maximizing your Los Angeles experience, look no further! This spacious 1500 square foot (140 square meter) Spanish home/duplex has 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths and is located in one of the city’s most eclectic neighborhoods. Centrally positioned in the heart of West Hollywood/Beverly Hills area, destinations such as Hollywood, Venice Beach and Downtown are merely minutes away by car. But transportation isn’t even necessary, because you will be within walking distance to key landmarks and trendy hotspots such as The Beverly Center Mall/ SLS Hotel/ The Grove/ Beverly blvd. Designer’s Row/ Melrose shopping district, as wells as countless galleries and top rated restaurants. Supermarkets, pharmacies, along with recreational areas such as parks, golf courses and tennis courts are also conveniently located nearby. This home is fully renovated and fully furnished, complete with all the essentials for comfortable living.
- 1500 square foot (140 square meter) Spanish home/duplex has 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths Gated and secured property with a charming front yard and sitting area.
- Large/spacious/ high ceiling living room with a 50'' flat screen HD television, a Bose 5.1 surround sound system, and a remote controlled fireplace.
- A beautiful formal dining room that seats 8 people.
- Fully equipped designer kitchen composed of stainless steel appliances and granite countertops.
- Master Bedroom with a Queen sized bed, 42'' HD, flat screen television with Apple TV and a spacious closet.
- Master Bathroom, which contains a large frameless glass shower with hand shower/rain shower options, two sinks, a travertine vanity and fully stalked with towels, designer bathrobes, shampoo, body wash etc…
- Bedroom 2 has a Queen sized bed, spacious closets, a large office desk with a 23'' computer monitor and printer that allows to print/scan/fax/copy.
- Laundry/Pantry room that contains a washer and dryer, as well as floor to ceiling cabinets.
- All formal areas have elegant hardwood floors and lovely area rugs, the bedrooms have wall-to-wall carpeting, while the bathrooms have magnificent stone flooring.
- Plenty of natural light, with windows throughout the house, allowing views to the Hollywood Hills from the guest bedroom, kitchen and dining room.
- Amenities such as Wi-Fi throughout the property (inside/outside), Cable TV with over 400 channels, and central air conditioning.
- Quiet, tree-lined street in one of the safest neighborhoods, with permit only street parking after 6pm (2 permits included).
Concierge services included, as well as a manager who can help with all your needs living nearby.
Thank you for your interest in our property and looking forward to hosting you in the City of Angels!!!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About Linor Simyonov
My name is Ron I have purchased the property 9 years ago, which I have lived in 8 years.
Why Linor Simyonov chose Beverly Grove
This is a beautiful and spacious home that is located in one of the most sought after living destinations in Los Angeles. The price and location are unbeatable!
What makes this House unique
Aside from the standard amenities, and amazing property, I also provide a concierge service that can help you with all your needs.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great house! Great area!
Beautiful house, close to everything in LA!!
Great location , convenient walking distance to local bars and restaurants. Home was clean and comfortable and perfect size for family of four.
I really enjoyed my stay at this house. It was perfect size and very convenient to get around town
Beds and bed linens were not up to par. Nice room sizes, good kitchen, reasonably provided for.
Bath and a half were very good, overall good room sizes. Superb location to shopping, restaurants and entertainment.
Great elegant place in the heart of Hollywood
Great elegant place, really in the heart of Hollywood and close to everything. Walk to the best restaurants (where celebs hang out) and shopping. The Grove, downtown Hollywood, Santa MonicaVenice Beaches, and Universal Studios are easily accessible by car from here.
The house itself is highly elegant. You will feel like you're in a high class hotel with the best amenities!
Just a fantastic stay. The owner is extremely nice and accommodating..
Beautiful and peaceful. A true gem!
A beautiful apartment decorated to a very high standard and at the same time comfortable and welcoming. The owner extremely attentive and helpful. It was perfectly situated iwithin walking distance to high end fashion shops and restaurants. A true gem. I will definitely be back!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Monthly Rate is based on 4 weeks = 28 days = $6,950.00