Beautiful Home with Pool and Mountain View in Gated-Community
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Bellasera means 'beautiful evening' and you will know what that means when you stay in this home. Bellasera is located only 30 minutes from the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, walking distance to shopping centers with all the amenities including: Aj's Fine Foods (3 minute walk), Safeway, Walgreens, and restaurants. Only a five-minute drive to the rustic towns of Cave Creek and Carefree, 90 minutes to Sedona and short distances to numerous public golf courses and great walking trails such as Lone Mountain and Pinnacle Peak.
This house is fully equipped with everything you'll need including a private pool/jacuzzi in your backyard. It is also a short walk or drive to the Bellasera Community Center which has a large beach entry pool, lap pool, jacuzzi, lounge chairs, tables with umbrellas, full fitness center, spa, showers, lighted tennis courts, basketball court, and much more available to use at your leisure.
Whether you are relaxing by the pool, playing golf, or enjoying a sunny day of shopping and sight seeing, this home is warm, inviting, and wonderfully located to ensure a relaxing vacation!
Keywords: Single-Family Residence in Gated Bellasera Community-North Scottsdale
Member since: 2011
- 2800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Sofa in Den
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- We have furnished the home with your comfort in mind from the furniture in the living areas to the bedding and towels. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishes, glassware, pots, pans, etc. The refrigerator has an ice and cold water dispenser. All of the usual kitchen equipment can be found here. For your convenience, there is a laundry room with washer and dryer inside the home. The home is located in a beautiful, guard-gated community and the house has its own security system. The Bellasera Community center is located just a short walk from the home, which has a large, heated beach entry pool, lap pool, jacuzzi, extensive patio seating, lounge furniture for sunbathing, reading or picnic lunch. The air conditioned clubhouse includes cardio equipment, stretching/yoga room, full showers, steam and sauna, library area, exercise classes, regular golf outings, lighted tennis courts, basketball court. All of the amenities of the community are available for your enjoyment....moreless
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 - Apr 30, 2017
30 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 37 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Year Purchased: 2001
Why the Owner Chose Bellasera:
Coming from the Chicago area, we loved the warm winters in Arizona and particularly the beautiful location of Bellasera with its mountain views and clean air. It's wonderful to wake up on winter mornings and see blue skies instead of gray ones. Bellasera is a quiet, safe, very well-kept and friendly community. We certainly have enjoyed this area a lot.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Relaxation, peace of mind, beautiful views of the mountains and open land behind our house. With all of the amenities available at the clubhouse, Scottsdale, and the surrounding areas (including golf courses, restaurants, night life, parks and shopping), there is always something fun to do.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of the house
Family Room with Fireplace and Access to Patio
Patio and Pool/Jacuzzi
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing