About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay14 nights
3 BR, 3 Bathroom with fabulous oceanfront views of Daytona, Ponce Inlet, and mor
Gorgeous penthouse, three bedroom, three bath direct ocean front at the secured, award winning Ashley Condominiums, often referred to as the prettiest building in Daytona Beach.
CONDO VIEWS: Almost 2000 square feet of space with 180 sqft. of direct oceanfront balcony!
One of the very few condos with two “picture perfect” oceanfront suites and a third river view suite, all with full baths.
The living area ocean frontage is 'wide and unobstructed'.
The condo has 180 degree panoramic view up and down the beach and out to sea. Dolphins are seen regularly and whales have been sighted. Seabirds and pelicans are often seen diving on schools of fish visible from the balcony.
Take in the spectacular views of the Atlantic from the large balcony and a wall of windows that spans the length of two bedrooms, living, dining AND kitchen. Enjoy your breakfast, lunch or dinner from your large direct, oceanfront living room, dining area, breakfast bar or balcony.
Soothing, tranquil, comfortable...this condo has it all:
~ In-Condo Washer and Dryer (nice size laundry room)
~ Beach towels
~ Fully equipped kitchen
~ Iron & ironing board
~ Beach chairs
1) The master suite is an exquisite delight overlooking “picture postcard” ocean views. The master suite has a king size bed, large shower, and 2 separate sink areas, two closets and TV.
2) The second bedroom also has 'picture postcard' ocean views, a king size bed, full bath, walk-in closet and TV.
3) The third bedroom, with views of intracoastal waterway and the Halifax River, has two full beds, full bath, closet and TV.
~ With the three baths, it is a pleasure for everyone having to get ready for a night out or morning showers!
~ Newly decorated, designer appointed furniture
~ 50 ' Flat screen TV
~ Cable TV
~Wi-Fi connectivity available
Living and dining areas are have new ceramic flooring with designer furnishings, and a long counter with bar-stools.
Fully equipped kitchen and dining area with a gorgeous table with six chairs and four additional bar stools.
~ The spacious 20th floor penthouse clubroom is yours to use! Schedule your own private party, or just enjoy weekly social activities with other guests and residents. The view is spectacular from every direction in this comfortable, beautifully appointed club room!
~ The sprawling beachside, heated swimming pool has lots of comfortable lounge chairs/tables, just steps down to the sand through a secured gate. This large, free form, oceanfront pool has a huge sun deck, a cookout area, and private secure beach access.
~ Older kids/teenagers entertainment room that comes with a Wii and more. Some beach toys, beach chairs and beach stuff as a courtesy, in-unit.
~ European style, over-sized indoor spa
~ Shower rooms
~ Teen room with WII, new shuffle board in game room
~ Large fitness center
~ Video/book-swap library
~ Spacious lobby
~ Underground secured/gated parking for two vehicles (and motorcycles during bike weeks)
Additional ample parking in the front of the building for additional vehicles
~ Special huge covered parking for bicycles next to garage
~ Breathtaking glass elevator (3 elevators)
You will have the best of both worlds, rising to the sunrise over the Atlantic and relaxing to a sunset over the Halifax River from the newly renovated 4th floor balcony.
As you step out of the condo to the beach, you have the option to drive for approximately 5 miles north on Daytona's famous drive-on beach or turn south and take a stroll on the no-drive beach (no cars). The Ashley building is located half-mile south of Dunlawton Avenue on A1A. The Ponce Inlet lighthouse is just a few minutes away and a must-see. The Sun Glow pier is within walking distance to enjoy a great time at Crabby Joe's grill or relaxing day fishing off the end of the pier. Or just spend a stress-free day on the balcony overlooking miles of oceanfront or beachfront...
Short distances to some of the world’s finest attractions:
1) Daytona 500/International Speedway - 20 minutes
2) Disney World/Epcot - 1 hour
3) St. Augustine - 45 minutes
4) Cape Canaveral/NASA Space Center - 1 hour
5) Universal Theme Park Orlando - 1 hour
6) Sea World Orlando - 1 hour
DETAILED AREA ACTIVITIES:
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS - LOCAL:
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk & Pier – 5 miles
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse & Museum – 5 miles. Climb 'Florida's tallest light house' that stretches 175 feet into the sky.
- Lighthouse Point Park– 5 miles down the beach. A beautiful 52-acre park that features a fishing pier, hiking nature trails, wildlife, an observation tower, swimming and picnicking. Over 2 miles of shoreline and beach. Nearby is a kayak nature trail.
- Ponce Preserve - 3 miles - a 41 acre nature preserve that includes a boardwalk out to the Halifax River with 3 covered gazebos, kayak and canoe launches and a fishing dock.
- Golf - The area has many nice golf courses. The renowned LPGA International Champions and Legends courses features 36 holes of championship golf – 16 miles. Golf Digest recently ranked Daytona Beach in the 'top 15 places to play' in the nation.
- Shopping & Dining – Short beach walk to Sunglow Pier restaurant Crabby Joes; multiple waterfront restaurants within 5 minutes. Full range of shopping options nearby or consider a day trip to St. Augustine where there are many quaint shops and galleries.
- Museum of Arts & Sciences – 8 miles
- Marine Science Center – 5 miles. Experience some of the rich marine life of the area, including sea turtle rehabilitation. Kid friendly.
- Daytona Lagoon - 7 miles. A family-focused water park offering go-kart racing, miniature golf, laser tag, and arcade.
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark – 6 miles
- Sugar Hill Botanical Gardens – 4 miles
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS - DAY TRIPS:
- Blue Springs State Park (Manatee Refuge) – 37 miles
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge – 39 miles
- Orlando Attractions - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World – 70 miles
- Historic St. Augustine – 65 miles
Make time to enjoy all the amenities and the area's great restaurants. Fabulous restaurants nearby with everything from “beachy casual” to the finest upscale dining await you. Ocean walk and the Bandshell beckon, where they have free concerts weekly and the fireworks during the peak seasons! Have a drink outdoors at Mai Tai's and watch the bands on the beach as the sun goes down!
~Check Rates Page.
~Rates are subject to change until reservation is made.
~Please email us. We do offer special rates based on availability.
Please note that we do honor some discounts for:
- Returning guests
2) Rental of 6 months+1 day: no FL tax.
Please call us with questions, if any.
Keywords: condominium, condo, oceanfront, beach, weekly rental, swimming pool, tennis, fitness center, shuffleboard, basketball, garage parking, Daytona 500, Bike Week, golf, nature, parks, lighthouse, smoke free, oceanview, ocean view condo, 3 bedroom, washer & dryer, Daytona Beach Shores, wifi, Keurig coffee maker.
Stephen Kato, Debra Kato, Kathleen Curran
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 27, 2018
About Stephen Kato, Debra Kato, Kathleen Curran
We have lived in Pennsylvania all of our lives and decided we needed to step out of our hectic, fast paced lives and enjoy the sun, the sand, the beautiful Atlantic Ocean where there is enough action and activities available but also give us a chance to stop and spend time watching the dolphins and pelicans or reading a novel on the beach.
Stephen Kato, Debra Kato, Kathleen Curran purchased this Condo in 2014
Why Stephen Kato, Debra Kato, Kathleen Curran chose Daytona Beach Shores
Daytona Beach Shores has it all! Easy to get to by land or by air. Safe, secure, friendly people and a wonderful place to relax.
What makes this Condo unique
If you ever dreamed of vacationing in a penthouse on the beach, this one is for you!
Pool / Spa
Relaxation at it's finest!
I visit this magnificent condo annually. I traveled with my 3 teenage boys and my parents. We all had more than enough space, no fighting for the bathroom at all! Daily, I went for a walk on the beach. I was able to spend quality time with my family. We saw either a dolphins or manatees every day. One afternoon, my youngest and I were swimming and 2 manatees swam close. No worries, they are harmless! My oldest found his reading nook on the balcony in the corner. My middle enjoyed evening walks with me. It's hard to get teenagers to talk, but for some reason, the ocean makes them open up! The condo was so clean and had the basic needs so that I didn't have to run to the store as soon as we arrived. Wonderful restaurants so close, I would recommend Down the Hatch, which was by the lighthouse. It also has very easy access to grocery stores. Amazing time and I like how Daytona Beach Shores is very residential. I would strongly recommend this beautiful condo with its amazing ocean views!!!
Incredible place to stay, gorgeous view & has everything you need!
Spacious and beautiful place to stay! They had everything you needed for the beach or pool! So much to do in the area! We loved it!
As always we are so blessed to be able to stay at your beautiful home! We love it so much! Thanks again!! Can't wait until we can do it again!
Great time at Deb's condo!!
Had a wonderful month staying at Deb's condo. Loved sitting on the balcony watching the ocean and seeing the pelicans fly by. Deb was available for any questions we had. Couldn't have asked for a better time!
Daytona Beach Shores
Our trip was wonderful! It is reasonably priced, gorgeous views of the ocean, the place is fully equipped with all you need from kitchen supplies to beach supplies!! You will not need anything from home! My family has stayed there the last three years and we have not stayed in a better place than this! The pool, workout room, sauna, and whirlpool are a great asset. A very quiet building and a private beach access makes this condo a perfect place for a family! 🌴𦑙🐬𛀼😎
What a great condo! We are very hard to please when it comes to accommodations, but this one passed the test with no complaints. The upgrades, size, and views make this a condo we will rent again.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
~One time Cleaning Fees: $125.00 ~Instant E-Bkng (VRBO Third Party Fees): $25