Oceanfront Penthouse Condo at Daytona Beach Shores with Amazing Views!(14 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:14 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
3 BR, 3 Bathroom with fabulous oceanfront views of Daytona, Ponce Inlet, and mor
CONDO VIEWS: Almost 2000 square feet of space with 180 sqft. of direct oceanfront balcony!
One of the very few condos with two “picture perfect” oceanfront suites and a third river view suite, all with full baths.
The living area ocean frontage is 'wide and unobstructed'.
The condo has 180 degree panoramic view up and down the beach and out to sea. Dolphins are seen regularly and whales have been sighted. Seabirds and pelicans are often seen diving on schools of fish visible from the balcony.
Take in the spectacular views of the Atlantic from the large balcony and a wall of windows that spans the length of two bedrooms, living, dining AND kitchen. Enjoy your breakfast, lunch or dinner from your large direct, oceanfront living room, dining area, breakfast bar or balcony.
Soothing, tranquil, comfortable...this condo has it all:
~ In-Condo Washer and Dryer (nice size laundry room)
~ Beach towels
~ Fully equipped kitchen
~ Iron & ironing board
~ Beach chairs
1) The master suite is an exquisite delight overlooking “picture postcard” ocean views. The master suite has a king size bed, large shower, and 2 separate sink areas, two closets and TV.
2) The second bedroom also has 'picture postcard' ocean views, a king size bed, full bath, walk-in closet and TV.
3) The third bedroom, with views of intracoastal waterway and the Halifax River, has two full beds, full bath, closet and TV.
~ With the three baths, it is a pleasure for everyone having to get ready for a night out or morning showers!
~ Newly decorated, designer appointed furniture
~ 50 ' Flat screen TV
~ Cable TV
~Wi-Fi connectivity available
Living and dining areas are have new ceramic flooring with designer furnishings, and a long counter with bar-stools.
Fully equipped kitchen and dining area with a gorgeous table with six chairs and four additional bar stools.
~ The spacious 20th floor penthouse clubroom is yours to use! Schedule your own private party, or just enjoy weekly social activities with other guests and residents. The view is spectacular from every direction in this comfortable, beautifully appointed club room!
~ The sprawling beachside, heated swimming pool has lots of comfortable lounge chairs/tables, just steps down to the sand through a secured gate. This large, free form, oceanfront pool has a huge sun deck, a cookout area, and private secure beach access.
~ Older kids/teenagers entertainment room that comes with a Wii and more. Some beach toys, beach chairs and beach stuff as a courtesy, in-unit.
~ European style, over-sized indoor spa
~ Shower rooms
~ Teen room with WII, new shuffle board in game room
~ Large fitness center
~ Video/book-swap library
~ Spacious lobby
~ Underground secured/gated parking for two vehicles (and motorcycles during bike weeks)
Additional ample parking in the front of the building for additional vehicles
~ Special huge covered parking for bicycles next to garage
~ Breathtaking glass elevator (3 elevators)
You will have the best of both worlds, rising to the sunrise over the Atlantic and relaxing to a sunset over the Halifax River from the newly renovated 4th floor balcony.
As you step out of the condo to the beach, you have the option to drive for approximately 5 miles north on Daytona's famous drive-on beach or turn south and take a stroll on the no-drive beach (no cars). The Ashley building is located half-mile south of Dunlawton Avenue on A1A. The Ponce Inlet lighthouse is just a few minutes away and a must-see. The Sun Glow pier is within walking distance to enjoy a great time at Crabby Joe's grill or relaxing day fishing off the end of the pier. Or just spend a stress-free day on the balcony overlooking miles of oceanfront or beachfront...
Short distances to some of the world’s finest attractions:
1) Daytona 500/International Speedway - 20 minutes
2) Disney World/Epcot - 1 hour
3) St. Augustine - 45 minutes
4) Cape Canaveral/NASA Space Center - 1 hour
5) Universal Theme Park Orlando - 1 hour
6) Sea World Orlando - 1 hour
DETAILED AREA ACTIVITIES:
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS - LOCAL:
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk & Pier – 5 miles
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse & Museum – 5 miles. Climb 'Florida's tallest light house' that stretches 175 feet into the sky.
- Lighthouse Point Park– 5 miles down the beach. A beautiful 52-acre park that features a fishing pier, hiking nature trails, wildlife, an observation tower, swimming and picnicking. Over 2 miles of shoreline and beach. Nearby is a kayak nature trail.
- Ponce Preserve - 3 miles - a 41 acre nature preserve that includes a boardwalk out to the Halifax River with 3 covered gazebos, kayak and canoe launches and a fishing dock.
- Golf - The area has many nice golf courses. The renowned LPGA International Champions and Legends courses features 36 holes of championship golf – 16 miles. Golf Digest recently ranked Daytona Beach in the 'top 15 places to play' in the nation.
- Shopping & Dining – Short beach walk to Sunglow Pier restaurant Crabby Joes; multiple waterfront restaurants within 5 minutes. Full range of shopping options nearby or consider a day trip to St. Augustine where there are many quaint shops and galleries.
- Museum of Arts & Sciences – 8 miles
- Marine Science Center – 5 miles. Experience some of the rich marine life of the area, including sea turtle rehabilitation. Kid friendly.
- Daytona Lagoon - 7 miles. A family-focused water park offering go-kart racing, miniature golf, laser tag, and arcade.
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark – 6 miles
- Sugar Hill Botanical Gardens – 4 miles
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS - DAY TRIPS:
- Blue Springs State Park (Manatee Refuge) – 37 miles
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge – 39 miles
- Orlando Attractions - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World – 70 miles
- Historic St. Augustine – 65 miles
Make time to enjoy all the amenities and the area's great restaurants. Fabulous restaurants nearby with everything from “beachy casual” to the finest upscale dining await you. Ocean walk and the Bandshell beckon, where they have free concerts weekly and the fireworks during the peak seasons! Have a drink outdoors at Mai Tai's and watch the bands on the beach as the sun goes down!
~Check Rates Page.
~Rates are subject to change until reservation is made.
~Please email us. We do offer special rates based on availability.
Please note that we do honor some discounts for:
- Returning guests
2) Rental of 6 months+1 day: no FL tax.
Please call us with questions, if any.
Keywords: condominium, condo, oceanfront, beach, weekly rental, swimming pool, tennis, fitness center, shuffleboard, basketball, garage parking, Daytona 500, Bike Week, golf, nature, parks, lighthouse, smoke free, oceanview, ocean view condo, 3 bedroom, washer & dryer, Daytona Beach Shores, wifi, Keurig coffee maker.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- On floor 20
- Elevator : Three Elevators - One Glass
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Binoculars and a telescope too!
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Water Sports Gear
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2017
14 night min stay
My Standard Rate
14 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $125
- Property Damage Protection $79
- Tax Rate 12.5%
~One time Cleaning Fees: $125.00
~Instant E-Bkng (VRBO Third Party Fees): $25
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: We have lived in Pennsylvania all of our lives and decided we needed to step out of our hectic, fast paced lives and enjoy the sun, the sand, the beautiful Atlantic Ocean where there is enough action and activities available but also give us a chance to stop and spend time watching the dolphins and pelicans or reading a novel on the beach.
Why the Owner Chose Daytona Beach Shores, FL, USA:
Daytona Beach Shores has it all! Easy to get to by land or by air. Safe, secure, friendly people and a wonderful place to relax.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
If you ever dreamed of vacationing in a penthouse on the beach, this one is for you!
- Primary: +1 7249715098
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean from the Living Area
Master bedroom with morning sunrise view
Fully equipped - Newly remodeled kitchen with granite countertops.
Private Balcony - Oceanview
Beach view from the private balcony.
From the private balcony watch the dolphins dance, manatee swim & pelicans fish
View from the balcony looking south to Ponce Inlet.
Sunrise from our balcony
Morning sunburst greeting!
Dining and Living Areas
Newly remodeled - granite countertops with room for four to sit
Balcony view looking north to Daytona and Ormond Beach.
Riverview at Sunset!
Ashley Condominium view from S. Atlantic Ave.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.