Home Away from Home!(34 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 bdrms, 2 full baths (master w/ tub & shower stall), sleep 4, 1 fireplace, BBQ
Banff & Canmore: Banff is possibly #1 attraction in Canada. It is appx 1 hour drive west of Calgary and a few mins drive from our condo. For International visitors you fly to Calgary airport, pick up your car rental and drive west on Highway 1 (Trans Canada Highway). The mountains will greet you and Lakes, panoramic horizon will await you. Canmore is appx 10 mins to the gate of Banff, it is a lovely, lovely town on its own, surrounded by mountains and every road, every trail is full of beautiful sights! At dawn or dust you will spot animals, Bighorns, Elk, rabbits, deer...if you are lucky, foxes, hawks and even a bear near Lake Louise...(I spotted a grizzly & black bear several yrs in a row) ! Beautiful Golf courses & Nordic skiing centre nearby. See link for info: http://www.pc.gc.ca/eng/pn-np/ab/banff/index.aspx Observe local laws (do not feed the animals!) and enjoy your time there. Thank you for reviewing my webpage!
Beautiful sights to visit: Banff Springs Hotel, Sulfure hot springs, Sunshine ski, Nordic ski (former Olympic ski ground), famous lakes (Lake Louise, Moraine, Minnewanka, Johnston Falls, etc, etc..) Drive to British Columbia to see other lakes such as Lk Emerald...First week of July Calgary has the annual Stampede, join in the celebration!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2011
- On floor 2
- 1150 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Car Available
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Fully equipped condo: 2 bdrms w/ Wi-Fi Internet, Plasma TV in living room, regular TV in master bdrm, DVD player, radio.. a few DVDs for your convenience. Extra linens, towels, hottub towels. Kitchen: fridge, stove, dishwasher (all 3 are new in 2013, stainless steel), coffee maker (some handy supplies ), blender, all pots, pans... down to the wine opener. Laundry: stacked washing/dryer, iron/iron board. Vacuum. Balcony w/ BBQ and extra gas tank (in case! we don't want you to worry about half cooked meal!). Hair dryers, alarm clock in each bedroom. Gas fireplace....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Min 4 nights stay. Sorry, no smoking or pets. Unit is self served, I have a local housekeeper who attends to misc tasks. Underground parking and limited guest parking on courtyard ground parking. The town has everything: Liquour store, convenient stores, DVD/movie rentals; Banff town has movie theatres and major shopping for tourists. You can rent a car, bikes, skis for the winter and canoes in the summer. Beautiful grounds for outdoor picnics, hiking, sightseeing, lakes & mountains surrounding, you'll never run out of things to do! bring your fishing rods and lots of disc space for your cameras! As all condo buildings, family oriented but after midnight noise level should be at minimum....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- CD Player
- DVD Player:
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 29 - Sep 2, 2017
4 night min stay
Sep 3 - Dec 15, 2017
4 night min stay
Dec 16 - Jan 12, 2018
4 night min stay
Jan 13 - Apr 28, 2018
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Taxes Not included
If you are Canadian please call owner directly. You can pay by etransfer, personal cheque but no credit card bec' this US site uses US currency and your credit card will be charged in US funds, conversion will take place. Also c/card fee.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
In the heart of Canmore, a quaint, beautiful and friendly town surrounding by panoramic ranges of the Canadian Rockies, 2 mins walk from Main Street, 10 mins drive to Banff National Parks where nature embraces you! 4 season playground for all nature enthusiasts! We have great restaurants, nice art galleries, farmer markets on Thursday and year round fun for all! bring your snowshoes, skis, skates for the winter, canoe, bikes, good trekking shoes for the summer! picnic along the shore of any lakes, trails, meadows..Condo is a few steps from 2 major grocers, wine stores, antique shops...you'd wish you stay longer and will come back! 2 bdrms with queen beds, 1 sofa bed, accom'd 6, balcony w/ BBQ, 1 fireplace, gym and hot tub...all utensils, dishwasher, washing machine/dryer... 1 pkg underground. Contact for more info!
Other Activities: canoeing, whitewater rafting..
Golf: Yes, there are golf courses all around & Banff Springs Hotel in Banff...
Ski: Definitely! Nordic Centre (right in Canmore), famous Sunshine Village, Banff skiing, Lake Louise...etc..
About the owner: I'm a proud owner of this condo, we bought it to spend a few months a year in our retirement. Over the years, we've made many improvements, from the basic builder's lightings to the appliances.
Why the Owner Chose Canmore, AB, Canada:
It is in the best region of all Canada! with four seasons activities and all the conveniences yet remaining a hidden gem, away from the busy, noisy Banff but next to the National Parks! We can go north to Jasper, west to British Columbia (Vancouver), east to Calgary and the 'downtown' shopping or south to explore dinosaur fossils!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Rustic style with peaceful ranges of mountains all around us! nearby paradise of lakes, pines, canyons, waterfalls! wildlife in abundance and yet, we're right at home with our fireplace and hot tub too! steps away from the main shopping area and Main St of Canmore. Pleasant walk to the Bow River, great relaxing stroll in the afternoon and Thurs Farmer Market!
- Primary: +1 4164029663 daytime up to 10 pm Toronto time.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of living room
Balcony with BBQ
View of building
Famous Lake Peyto
My favourite view of Lake Minnewanka
Bear cub spotted on Hwy 1A
Living room & balcony
Dining and entrance
Sitting area in master bedroom
View from balcony (low clouds on mountain base)
Main street, Banff.
Beloved Lake Louise
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.