House + Free Aquarium Passes(3 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Bed And Breakfast
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Located in Safe and Convenient Community. The Rooms are Quite, Clean and Comfy
Entire house, Sleeps 10 and more.There are 4 bedrooms and 1 master bedroom with 4 queens and 1 king size bed. There are 3 and a 1/2 bath room, one living room, one dinning room, one family room and a kitchen.
This brand new two-storied house was built in 2012 with 3150 sq. ft, which has all a new and big house should have: clean, bright, fresh, spacious and well designed to suit the comfort of modern life. In addition, the house is equipped with water filtering system that makes the water pure, soft and safe.
1) Bedrooms with your own or shared bathroom: you get spacious and super quiet rooms, each with a clean and comfort queen/full size bed with high quality linens, and a private bathroom. All towels, shampoo, body wash and toiletry are provided in the bathroom. A cable TV with Dish net work for you to use and WiFi for internet access, a desk and chair.The bedrooms are ideal for couples, but are also good for small or big families. Kid(s) who share a bed with parents will not be charged. The house holds up to 10 guests. If you have more people, please just contact us.
3) Laundry and Kitchen are free of charge.
4) Free aquarium passes: You will get two free Monterey Aquarium passes for adults and two for kids, a value of $150!! You enjoy a membership like VIP. If you want to save more, you can take turns to go. The passes are good for once a day. With the passes you will enter as members without waiting in lines and you will also get 15% discount when you shop in the aquarium. Please contact us for availability.
6) Free parking on the street, drive way and even in our garage when needed. Also good for park RV and large trailer in front of the house.
6) Please no smoke, no drug and no pets in the house.
The house is surrounded by mountains and farmland on all sides and there is a big park right in the front.
The house is sitting in an extremely quiet,friendly and safe neighborhood.
Our house is economically located in a place where you can come and enjoy all that Monterey Bay has to offer from Santa Cruz to Big Sur. The Monterey Bay Aquarium, historic Cannery Row, Fishman’s Wharf, whale watching, wine tasting in Carmel Valley, fishing, hiking, cycling，kayaking or walk along one of the many beaches are with 20 miles.
Our house is located in a convenient place where you find supermarkets, shopping centers and bus stops close by within walking distance. Monterey Salinas Transit Center, Steinbeck Center, and railway station is about 4 miles away, which is accessible by taking buses. Freeway 101 is 4 minutes away and it is an ideal place to stop to or from Los Angeles. Gilroy Outlet Malls are 30 minutes drive on North 101 and Hearst Castle is about 2 hours and half down on South 101. Five miles from the house is Highway 68 whereby you can reach Toro Park (6 miles), Laguna Seca Race Track (14 miles), and Monterey City (20 miles). Hwy 1 and Marina Beach is 13 miles on the West.
We are in a very quiet and safe neighborhood. Right in front of the house is a big grass covered park with playgrounds, basketball, baseball and soccer sports fields.
The weather here is beautiful year round, and usually a few degrees warmer and less foggy than immediately on the coast.
Member since: 2014
- 3150 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 10
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Bed And Breakfast
- Bed & Breakfast
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 5-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- 3 full bathrooms with all towels, shampoo, body wash and toiletry
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Botanical Garden
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning Fees $100
- Pet Fee $50
- Tax Rate 10.5%
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Nobel Prize winner of literature, John Steinbeck was born in Salinas and his museum, Steinbeck Center is 4 miles away.
Year Purchased: 2012
About: We love people and love to interact with people of all cultures from all over the world. Please make yourself at home:)
Why Salinas, CA, USA:
The house is located in the very edge of the city toward north and east where you have clear view of the mountains and fresh air. In front of the house is a big park with sports and play grounds. The neighborhood is quiet, peaceful and beautiful. People are friendly to each other. In addition, the house is brand new. New people, new environment and new community. All these make you feel that everyday the sun is new and everyday is a new beginning of life. We feel this way and hope our guest can come and share it with us. They can then carry this freshness with them even if they come to stay us for one day.
The Unique Benefits at this Bed And Breakfast:
The house is brand new, big and modern designed to suit better living. Bath water heating is equipped with a timer which means you got hot water instantly when you turn on the water. Also, we installed a water filtering system that provide us with clean and safe water. In front of the house is a big park covered with green grass all year round.There are sports fields and play grounds in the park. Strawberry fields on the side and back of the house stretch all the way toward mountains in the distance.Nowhere else can get such a generosity of space, fresh air and natural views.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bedroom 1 on the first floor
Half bath on the first floor
Breakfast and Tea
Night view from the house
Our house and mountain views
Rainbow in front of the house
Cypress Tree in 17 Miles Drive,35minutes
Marina Beach 20 minutes away
bedroom 2 on the first floor
Bedroom 1 upstairs
Bedroom 2 upstairs
Looking out from inside of the house
Strawberry fields and mountain views to the right of the house.
One of the playgrounds in front of the house.
Lover's Point in Monterey which is about 30 minutes away
Fishman's Wharf in Monterey about 25 minutes
Point lobos 40 minutes away on South Highway 1
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.