Family-Friendly House in the Middle of Wine Country(23 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Wine Country House with 5 bedrooms, 2 baths and back patio with mountain views
- Nebbiolo Master Bedroom: queen size bed, dresser, large walk-in closet and on suite bathroom with large bathtub
- Cabernet Room: full size bed, dresser and walk-in closet
- Chardonnay Room: queen size bed, dresser and walk-in closet
- Moscato Room: futon (can sleep 2) and closet.
- Grappa Room: trundle bed
- Complete bathroom
- Fully equipped Laundry
- Covered L-shape patios with barbecue (can accommodates 30-40 people - plenty of tables and chairs)
- Charming Gazebo with nearby Fire Pit
- Horse Shoe Pit
- View of property vineyards and mountains
- Parking for 8 cars with additional spaces on extended property
The wineries are only a few minutes drive away, with the closest one being within walking distance. The shopping malls and restaurants are within 5 miles proximity. OldTown Temecula is also only a few minutes drive away and there you can find different restaurants, antique shops, boutiques, and other stores. The mix between the original part of the town and the modern shops makes OldTown a must see place during your stay. Whether you intend to spend your days relaxing around the house and property or visiting the wineries, OldTown and other local attractions, At The Vineyard Getaway is the perfect choice for your vacation.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 12
- Events Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
- - Nebbiolo Master Bedroom: queen size bed, dresser, large walk-in closet and on suite bathroom with large bathtub - Cabernet Room: full size bed, dresser and walk-in closet - Chardonnay Room: queen size bed, dresser and walk-in closet - Moscato Room: futon (can sleep 2) and closet. - Grappa Room: trundle bed...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 10 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $150
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 12%
*Prices subject to change. Please, contact us for a detailed quote.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The rental is surrounded by many wineries, and Temecula Old Town has different attractions throughout the year, such as Rod Runs, Art shows, also there is the annual Temecula Balloon & Wine Festival in the end of May.
Year Purchased: 1994
About the owner: The house is owned by my husband and myself and we have been married for fifty years. We are a Sicilian couple and we are very family oriented.
Why the Owner Chose Temecula, CA, USA:
My husband wanted acreage when he retired and this was the perfect venue for him. Here, he works at the property, taking care of the many fruit trees, vegetable garden, and his beloved vineyards which he planted and nurtured himself, with which he makes his own wine. The property is perfect for me, because although in a rural setting, I am still have the comfort of being close to shopping, etc. After living for 20 years on the property, we decided to share our peaceful atmosphere with others.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The views of the mountains, the clean air, the serene atmosphere, the beautiful sunsets, and the opportunity of waking up with the sky filled with hot air balloons floating above us gives the property the perfect setting for a delightful vacation getaway.
- Primary: +1 9516941763 Please call between 10am and 8pm
- Secondary: +1 9515531009 Please call between 10am and 8pm
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Were the blue skies meet the vineyards!
Sit in the gazebo and enjoy a glass of wine while admiring the view.
The spacious living room is a great place to lounge.
This is the view that will capture your imagination.
Private walkway to the main entrance.
Back porch view!
The master bedroom with an on suite gives you the privacy you need.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.