Perfectly Situated with Easy Access to the Four Seasons Resort and Beach
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-8 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Located in our Palm Grove Estate, Just a short stroll from the famous Robert Trent Jones II-designed golf course, our in Sunset Estate with panoramic views of the crystalline Caribbean Sea, our 3-bedroom Four Seasons Villas offer a luxurious vacation experience nestled among palm trees and lush gardens. Adjacent to Four Seasons Resort Nevis, you’ll be close to all the services and amenities you need, including pools, restaurants and the rejuvenating Spa.
Our 3-bedroom villas offer truly luxurious accommodations, finished in either a classic Caribbean style, or with a more contemporary touch, all come with either a plunge pool or full pool, providing the perfect oasis for rest and relaxation.
All villas come with fully equipped kitchens, including washer and dryer units, along with state of the art appliances. The great rooms are the perfect sanctuary to enjoy some quality family time, while the expansive verandas offer a refreshing escape to enjoy an evening cocktail under the majestic Caribbean moonlight. All bedrooms come with the heavenly Four Seasons bed, guaranteeing an unparalleled sleep experience, ensuring you will wake up in paradise each day fully rejuvenated.
The Four Seasons Resort Nevis remains at your fingertips, just moments away via a 6-seater golf cart, provided complimentary, or a very short walk. The Robert Trent Jones II 18-hole championship golf course, offering world class views over a par 71 course, along with driving range and two on site golf professionals, will challenge your game. 10 Tennis courts and on-site professionals, full fitness center offering customizable fitness programs, Sublime spa with 12 treatment rooms and full salon, 3 swimming pools dedicated to families seeking fun and play or adults wanting to enjoy quiet time and an expansive beach front, with private cabanas, are just some of the amenities available when selecting a Four Seasons Villa.
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Located in the resort our Kids For All Seasons program includes supervised recreational, creative and educational activities for guests' children at no additional charge. A nominal fee will be charged to the parents' room for the optional supervised lunch or dinner. Available 7 days a week from 8:30am to 5pm, activities focus on island inspired arts and crafts, story telling, play time as well as exploring the resort with a qualified guide to learn about the natural wonders of Nevis and the resort’s Sea turtle conversation efforts. Seasonal evening activities available including crab hunting, s'mores night, coconut stories, monkey tours and drive thru movie night. For the teens we offer Board Games and Puzzles, Computer games, Foosball , Large screen television, and a Pool table free of charge....moreless
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- L'Occitane bath amenities including shower cream, shampoo, conditioner, moisturizing lotion and après sun cream. Plush Four Seasons towels and thick terry bathrooms. Complete with hairdryer, deep soaking tubs in many bathrooms as standard, separate glass enclosed rain showers and double vanities in Master and Guest bathrooms. All bathrooms are spacious and offer families plenty of space to spread out....moreless
- The consummate destination for history and culture seekers or business travelers wanting international-class accommodations in an exotic Caribbean location. Twice daily housekeeping service as standard, complimentary 6-seater golf cart and shopping services provided for your food and beverage needs. A half-mile of soft, golden sand stretches between the shade of majestic coconut palms and the warm, clear Caribbean Sea offer ample opportunity for activities. Water skiing, Wakeboarding, Kneeboarding, Tubing, Banana-boat rides, Bottom fishing, Sail Laser, Swimming lessons, Chartered snorkelling, Off-shore guided reef tours, Stand-up water paddling. Guests enjoy complimentary non-motorized watersports. Fees apply for motorized watersports. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Rain Forests
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Beach View
- Golf Course Front
- Golf Course View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
Light and airy, high vaulted ceilings in the West Indian style, with paintings by renowned local artists, some depicting the local vervet monkeys. This is the perfect place for the family to unwind....moreless
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
Yacht and power boat charters, deep sea fishing trips and boat cruises can easily be arranged. A catamaran day sail with picnicking and snorkeling at a secluded beach is another option available....moreless
- Deck / Patio:
Take in a dramatic view of the Resort and the neighboring island of St. Kitts as you tee off on the Robert Trent Jones II Golf Course. Our par 71 course will tests your skills to the limit....moreless
- Kayak / Canoe:
Lawn / Garden:
With stunning views of the Robert Trent Jones II golf course and Nevis Peak, Palm Grove & Sunset offers lush tropical gardens, with an abundance of palm trees providing the perfect secluded location...moreless
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Sports Gear:
Pool / Spa
Steps from pretty Pinney's Beach,3 free-form, infinity-edged pools are perfect for guests seeking any atmosphere. Adults only at Reflections Pool, family at Ocean Pool or both at the Garden Pool....moreless
- Housekeeper Included
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Dec 18, 2016
4 night min stay
Dec 19 - Jan 4, 2017
8 night min stay
Jan 5 - Apr 30, 2017
1 night min stay
May 1 - Dec 18, 2017
1 night min stay
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Boat ride from St. Kitts $150
- Tax Rate 12%
Quoted Rates are based on a four night length of stay, unless otherwise stated. Rates for shorter or longer length of stay are available on request. Rates are subject to change until confirmed. Please note that all reservations incur a $24.00 Environmental Levy and 12% Service charge per night. We look forward to your call or email.
Three day refundable deposit taken at time of reservation with the balance due on check-out. Credit card will be required for initial deposit and to guarantee the reservation. Reservations cancelled within two weeks of arrival forfeit the security deposit. For the Festive Travel Period from December 20 - January 5, full prepayment is required, which is not refundable after September 1, 2014.
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The 3 Bedroom Villas at Four Seasons Resort Nevis have full access to all resort amenities, making it the best accommodation option ever. With plenty of space and privacy in your own villas with access to three pools, a beautiful long stretch of beach, golf, tennis, spa and four restaurants, Villa life is perfect.
Villa guests also enjoy a plethora of complimentary services and offers from the resort including:
- Kids for All Seasons program for kids from 3 - 9 years old includes activities such as lizard hunting, shell collecting, leaf painting, monkey tours, Nevisian inspired arts and crafts, etc
- Teenagers will enjoy many old fashioned and modern entertainment options including board games, foosball, large screen TVs, computer games, etc
- complimentary non-motorized watersports on the beach (except Hobie Cats)
- resort excursions such as botanical golf course tours, monkey spotting tours, mango tours (in season)
- Nevisian culture introduction with the Coconut Story Telling, Nevisian Dialect Classes and evening crab hunting
- refreshments around the pools with freshly infused water and snacks as well as sun screen and after sun lotion
- kids 5 years and under eat free in all restaurants off the kids menu
- Eco-Bio golf
- Weekly golf clinics
- Weekly tennis mixers
- seasonal weekly family movie on the driving range
The beautiful island of Nevis can be reached by boat when flying to St. Kitts airport on American Airlines, Delta, US Airways or British Airlines followed by a brief boat transfer directly to the resort's pier. Alternatively guests can fly directly to Nevis from San Juan, Puerto Rico on Cape Air, Seaborne or Trade Winds Airline.
Guests can also connect to Nevis on Winair from St. Martin/St. Maarten.
Palm Grove and Sunset Estates
Complete with plunge or full pool, the perfect place to cool off after a hot day
Unparalleled interior comfort awaits
Well appointed kitchens with state of the art appliances and breakfast bars
2-3 bedrooms connect to full marble bathrooms
Offering access from the bedroom directly onto the verandah
Perfect for single or multi-family travel
Between 3200-3800 sq.ft
Set amongst lush, tropical gardens
Rest, relax, rejuvinate
Enjoy outdoor dining
Your Four Seasons Villa awaits
Offering expansive verandahs with golf course, ocean or Nevis peak views.
Time to kick back and relax, soak up those Caribbean sunsets night after night
Expansive great rooms offer the perfect place for the family to unwind.
Room service available 24/7
With deep soaking tubs, double vanity and separate glass enclosed rain showers
Multiple combinations of bed types to fit everyone's need
The best sleep experience in the industry
With expansive outdoor space
An oasis of comfort, some with Crystalline views of the Caribbean Sea
With picturesque views of Nevis Peak
Catering available upon request
With the Four Seasons Resort, and world class amenities at your fingertips
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeVilla
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
- Response time Within 2 days
- Response rate 80%
- Calendar last updated 09/20/2016
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.