Upstate, Sc Lake House Near Chattooga Belle and Wildwater(41 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 1 Bedroom + Loft, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Perfect location for members of the wedding party to stay either before or after the nuptuals at Chattooga Belle!
Ideal spot to retreat to after an exciting day on the Wild and Scenic Chattooga River, hiking or biking in the Sumter National Forest, or flying through the trees after a canopy tour at Wildwater, Ltd. Bicyclist, Oconee County, SC provides hundreds of miles of rural roads. One can easily take a fifty or one hundred mile bike ride from Long Creek through some of the most beautiful countryside that the Southern Appalachians has to offer.
Relax on the deck or in hot tub overlooking the lake with your loved ones and a beverage!
View the lake from the Master Bedroom with a King Sized Bed, Flat Screen TV, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi Tub/shower and large walk in closet.
Sleeping Loft has a King Sized Bed, two twin beds, ceiling fan, and reading lamps.
Normal check-in is at 4 PM. Check-out is at 11 AM.
Linens and towels are provided, so all you need to bring are your clothes and enough food to satisfy your hunger after adventurous and festive days in and around Long Creek.
A FEW CONSIDERATIONS:
• No one under 30 years old is allowed to rent. Renting on behalf of guests less than 30 years old is strictly prohibited. The financially responsible party signing the rental agreement must be at least 30 years old, and must be an occupant of the house during the term of the agreement.
LIMIT - 6 occupants
• No pets, no smoking.
• No house parties. Horseshoe Lake is in a pristine and quiet residential area. Please be mindful of our shared neighbors during your stay and understand that this home is not suitable for loud noise or parties.
• Recommended Items to Bring: Groceries (the closest grocery is in Westminster, SC or Clayton, GA, each is a 20 minute drive), fishing poles and fishing licenses. (*linens and towels are provided)
Keywords: waterfront, luxury, quiet, near Wild and Scenic Chattooga River, Chattooga Belle Farm, and National Forest
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- canoe, 2 kayaks, and 2 paddleboards available for exploring the lake
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Jetted Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $150
- Tax Rate 10%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We love the area and all the opportunities for outdoor pursuits.
Why the Owner Chose Long Creek, SC, USA:
Proximity to the Wild and Scenic Chattooga River. Thirty three miles (45 minute drive) from Death Valley to watch a Clemson Football game.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We enjoy sunsets from the deck or hot tub; cooking and entertaining in the spacious house; and swimming, canoeing, kayaking and fishing in Horseshoe Lake. We also enjoy disc (frisbee) golf at nearby Chattooga Belle Farm. Just a few miles to Hwy 76 Bridge for paddling the Chattooga.
- Primary: +1 8647102926
- Secondary: +1 8647100655
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
stairway to loft
sink in second bathroom
view from the deck
Hot tub adjacent to the back deck
Kitchen view from loft
view of great room/dining area from loft
entertainment center in great room
shower in second bathroom
Lake side view of deck and hot tub
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.