We offer a beautiful renovated one-bedroom suites at the Waikiki Sunset (229 Paoakalani Ave.), conveniently located in the prime area of Waikiki, one block to world famous Waikiki Beach, shopping, restaurants & entertainment. The Bus Stop is only steps away.
Waikiki Sunset is a well maintained building with central air-conditioning and 24 hour on site security guard.
The building features the following:
- A delightful recreation deck on 6th floor with large swimming pool, tennis court, barbecue grills, entertainment room with large flat screen TV.
- Washer and Dryer - coin operated laundry facilities on every floor.
Interior of this superb 1 bedroom suite features the following:
- Large living room with comfortable couch, flat screen TV w/ Cable service & a delightful dining area.
- Private phone line - free local, mainland & toll-free calls
- Bedroom has a Queen size and a Twin size bed. Large closet, dresser & 2nd TV
- Full kitchen: Well equipped with range/oven, microwave, large refrigerator, coffeemaker, toaster, rice cooker & cookware. Ample eating and cooking utensils.. Large kitchen sink with disposal.
- Bathroom: Shower and Bath tub, large vanity area with hair dryer
- Large lanai with marvelous views of Diamond Head, Kapiolani Park & some ocean.
Our low rate is for occupancy up to 3 persons, including a baby. A 4th person will incur an additional $50 per night. Maximum occupancy for this unit is 4 persons.
Parking within building w/ in & out privileges available upon request for $10 per day (min 3 days) or $5 per day (min. 30 days)
Internet modem in unit available for $5/day (min. 3 days) or $3/day, min 30 days.
For rates, please refer to rate schedule for our low affordable rates
Please submit your inquiry or call us at 808-922-3311 & we'll check on availability for you.
We work 7 days a week from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Hawaiian Standard Time.
Keywords: Beautiful one bedroom suite at Waikiki Sunset, 1 block to Waikiki Beach, w/ full kitchen & lanai. Diamond Head & Ocean views. Low rates