* Please note that the bottom unit of this property is also available to rent. However, it is entirely separate and has its own private entrance*
Just a 1.5-hour drive north of the Dallas/Fort Worth area, Lake Texoma is the perfect lake escape. This modern 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental home sleeps up to 10 guests and offers an inviting interior, 2 decks, and an outdoor fire pit! With activities like fishing, jet-skiing, boating, and more, you're sure to have a fulfilling vacation!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Twin Bed w/ Trundle Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Cots (available upon request)
This tastefully decorated 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home sits atop a hill, surrounded by trees, overlooking Lake Texoma. Before you even enter the house, you'll be amazed by the amount of deck space surrounding it. There is a wealth of chairs and couches outside, perfect for sipping coffee in the morning as you prepare for your day.
With many windows overlooking the area, even while inside the property, you'll be able to enjoy the natural setting. Relax in the modernly decorated living room and watch the flat-screen TV that comes equipped with cable, or savor a meal at the elegant dining table while gazing out at the tree dotted landscape.
The 3 bedrooms provide enough sleeping space for your whole group, and with 2.5 bathrooms you'll never have to wait your turn.
This area is so abundant in wildlife you won't want to be spending all your time indoors! Luckily, the trees surrounding this cabin provide ample shade from the hot Texas sun. Plus, during the cool evenings, you can enjoy s'mores and great conversation around the fire pit in the yard.
While you don't even need to leave the property to experience much of what the area has to offer, you won't want to miss the opportunity to check out Lake Texoma. Known as the Striper Capital of the World, Lake Texoma is the perfect spot to spend a day fishing for Striped Bass. There are a number of commercial fishing guides in the area to help you get the most out of your fishing experience.
If you'd rather spend your vacation soaking up the sun, the beaches of Treasure Island are just a short distance from the property. The area also offers public boat ramps, several islands, 25 miles of equestrian trails, 14 miles of hiking trails and much more. Book this property today to get the full Lake Texoma experience!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include fully equipped kitchen, 2 decks, free WiFi, outdoor fire pit, indoor fireplace, pet-friendly, and much more
- Internet TV via Roku with Sling with Fox Sports Southwest, Amazon Prime, and Netflix
- Fantastic location in a heavily treed area overlooking Lake Texoma
- Expanded parking area, new fire pit and grilling area under a pergola with outdoor lighting and added water softener!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, 2400 Aviation Dr, DFW Airport, TX 75261 (~ 76 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No underage drinking allowed, owner does not assume responsibility
- Pet-friendly with $50 per stay fee (maximum 3 pets allowed)
- No parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- No grills on deck but you can use the fire pit to grill
- Early check-in and/or late check-out available for a $100 fee and subject to availability
- Please note that the bottom unit of this property is also available to rent, so there may be other travelers on the premises and it is not completely sound proof. However, it is completely separate and has its own private entrance
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Both listings can be booked together for a discount
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in