Enjoy your stay while visiting the Duke City in this delightful 3200 sq ft 4 bedroom home nestled in a pleasant neighborhood in Albuquerque's southwest valley. Every room in the house is newly updated and kept spotless.
FUNCTION and FLOW
In the main living room watch and relax with cable television, sound system and DVD. This room is furnished with relaxing and seriously comfortable modern furniture.
The home will comfortably sleep 14 (not including the sectional (1 more), the sofa (1 more) and the clicker sofa in the garage ( 2 more).
Three fresh and clean bathrooms include 2 showers, 2 bathtubs and 5 bathroom sinks.
Night lights throughout the house.
Plenty of fresh towels and clean linens for every sleeping area.
Paper towels, TP, soaps and lotions well stocked in every bathroom and linen closet.
New clean and comfortable mattresses on every bed for a good nights sleep.
Enjoy the comfort of the down filled sectional in the front room (nap time!)
Throughout the house; fabulous wall art for graceful ambiance and creative lighting for every function.
Plenty of desk space and internet access for the work-minded.
Two car driveway, 3 car garage, with additional street parking for 2.
A HOME TO SPEND TIME IN
When you need a rest from running around to all the amazing sights in Albuquerque, or if rest to you just means 'staying in', this place is perfect! Why? Because plenty of unique features simply make this vacation home pleasant, comfortable and enjoyable. They include:
* KIDS AREA with toys, games, books, TV and lots of wholesome videos and DVDs. (who says older people can't join in too!)
* EXERCISE ROOM with a massive collection of free weights (to make your muscles massive) and a collection of aerobics videos and screen for your dancing (work out) pleasure!
* a SPACIOUS KITCHEN with dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, stove and oven, well equipped with every utensil with in reach to cook your favorite meals.
* a convenient and well lit LAUNDRY ROOM with state of the art washer and dryer along with an ironing board to freshen up your clothes for the remainder of your stay.
* Roomy DINING AREA with counter height comfort at a marble topped table that seats 8. Play games or enjoy good food with family and friends.
* WORKSHOP outfitted with basic tools for the man (or woman) who likes to fix everything.
* BAND ROOM complete with electric instruments and drum set (no pounding after 8 PM) for the musician or aspiring artist.
SANTA MONICA master bedroom: The beautiful and spacious master bedroom is decked out with modern furniture and colorful design executed by one of Albuquerque's best professional decorators. In addition to the King Size bed you'll also find a high quality clicker sofa for a restful place to read, relax or nap. A large master bathroom is wisely positioned in between the bedroom itself and the roomy his and hers walk in closets, which incidentally contain plenty of drawer space, hangers and ironing board!
SOHO ROOM: Cozy and completely cool sleeping area with 2 solid wood full size platform beds and delightful fun decor.
TUCSON ROOM: Warm, rustic adornment surrounds a comfortable (Stearns and Foster) Queen Size bed with a little chair for reading, a little desk for writing and a not-so-little walk in closet.
MOD SOUTHWEST ROOM: A fun bedroom splashed with the vibrant colors of contemporary southwest decor. The full size futon-on-bottom, twin-on-top bunk bed sleeps four when you include the roll out trundle. A room favorable for children and located adjacent to the KIDS AREA.
2 minutes to Walgreens Drug Store
4 minutes to I-40
5 minutes to Walmart
8 minutes to Legacy Church
9 minutes to Rio Grande Nature Center
10 minutes to Aquarium and Botanical Park
12 minutes to Old Town, restaurants and galleries
14 minutes to downtown Albuquerque
15 minutes to airport
15 minutes to Route 66 Casino
16 minutes to Century 12 Movie Theatre (downtown)
17 minutes to University of New Mexico
20 minutes to Nob Hill Shopping District
25 minutes to Balloon Fiesta Park
45 minutes to Sandia Peak
60 minutes to Santa Fe
3 hours to Toas