Panoramic Whitewater Views, Luxury Designer Furniture, All Dates on Sale!!!
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
We are one of the few (if not only) Puu Poa residences with designer furniture throughout. We do not just select any condo rental package, these selections are high end designer made pieces anyone would love to have in their own home (think McGuire).
All furniture was selected from from C.S. Woo, Honolulu, or Aspire, the premier providers of high end furnishings. We also had new HORIZONS Blinds installed on all bedroom windows, added accent pieces throughout, and one very LARGE custom designed area rug for the living room. It gets better, with recent improvements to the bathrooms including cherry cabinetry, slab Italian Calacutta Marble counters, Hansgrohe fixtures, and Toto toilets.
As always we are excited to provide a superior option for your vacation dollar.
Our Pu'u Poa residence is a luxurious two-bedroom oceanfront condominium with large windows and generous lanais from which to enjoy spectacular whitewater views. With elegant interiors and the most modern conveniences, you can enjoy a uniquely designed and decorated home, along with the personal touches you expect.
At nearly 2000 square feet (interior and lanais), this condominium is furnished to reflect the island’s casual yet elegant atmosphere. The fully-equipped kitchen has recently been updated with new cabinetry, granite counters, and appliances. Mattresses are top of the line, with Italian Estate Sateen sheets. Baths have Egyptian Cotton towels and we have provided plush spa robes for your use while a guest. Laundry options include a full-sized Samsung front loading washer and dryer.
We provide the same amenities (towels, sheets, shampoo, soaps) in our condo which we use in our home.
Art and island décor selected during travels throughout Hawaii and the Pacific Rim are displayed to ensure your vacation will be memorable and spectacular. For those with technical needs, two high speed (secured) Internet options are available for contact with the rest of the world.
Just below Pu’u Poa is “Hideaways Beach”. You can hike down a short, but steep, trail to the base of the ocean bluff and find this secluded beach with unparalleled views of Bali Hai.
Spectacular diving and coral reef snorkeling is found in these parts as the gentle waves provide for a host of coral and marine life unsustainable in other parts of the world.
Having the five-star St. Regis Hotel as your ‘out-of-sight’ neighbor allows you to easily enjoy shopping, island activities, and world-class dining in three gourmet restaurants, each offering a variety of island flavors along with magnificent views. Not to be missed are the sunsets from the 'Living Room' bar. Pamper yourself with award-winning spa treatments in the newly built Princeville Spa, enjoy an elegant romantic dinner at one of many five star restaurants, and end your day with a quiet moment, feeling the ocean breeze, back on your private lanai.
Location, attention to detail, and quality, combine to make this the perfect vacation choice for your discriminating lifestyle.
* Samsung 50" LED HDTV in living room
* Two bedrooms - One king bed and one queen bed. The master bedroom overlooks the Pacific Ocean and the second bedroom has a view of the Makaleha Mountains.
* Living room with oceanview, and the sound of crashing waves.
* Full kitchen with granite counter tops, new appliances, gourmet cookware, and oceanview.
* Keurig coffee maker
* Spacious lanai with new outdoor furniture and yet more oceanviews, Bali Hai views, and the sound of crashing waves.
* Two full baths with all new tile and fixtures - master bath includes spray shower head and a Japanese soaking tub.
* Washer and dryer.
* BOSE Wavesound radio, CD player, and Ipod docking station
* IPhone/IPOD/IPAD docking station with alarm clock in master bedroom
* Luxurious designer linens - Tommy Bahama, Hotel Collection, Calvin Klein, Barbara Barry
* COMPLIMENTARY LONG DISTANCE PHONE CALLS TO THE U.S. MAINLAND
Our cancellation policy is you will receive a 100 percent refund for all reservations cancelled within 90 days of arrival - less credit card processing fees and any other VRBO fees that the owner is charged. This policy supersedes any other listed policy in this listing.
Ask about last minute rates!!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2004
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Not Suitable For Children:
Extensive high-end furnishings, fabrics, electronics, artwork, features makes our home vulnerable to expensive damage by children. We accept children but ask you be aware of potential damage liability....moreless
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1) Master bedroom has Tommy Bahama King sized bed with recently purchased Simmon's Extra Firm pillow top mattress. Tommy Bahama island motif silk bedding throughout., Queen size Beds (1) Second bedroom has recently purchased. Simmon's mattress. Full height twin sized Aero Bed available for alternative sleeping arrangements....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- We are pleased that you are considering us for your vacation. We take pride in our home and work to ensure all guests are comfortable and satisfied. We’ve added personal touches you will not find in other vacation rentals such as; L’Occitane en Provance toiletries, Scented Island Soaps from Island Soap & Candle Works (Kilauea), This year we added; Brown Jordan dining and lounge furniture for the main lanai, Sharp Aquos 47” LCD HDTV in the living room with HD cable programming, Fine Italian linens from Tommy Bahama in both bedrooms, Simmon’s King and Queen mattresses, Sony 27” HDTV in the master suite, Queen Bed in the second bedroom, Twin Premier Raised Aero Bed (alternative sleeping options), Tommy Bahama Entertainment buffet in the Living Room, Unlimited complimentary long distance phone calling to US mainland, BOSE wave CD and I-pod player....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Free Long Distance:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
Recently remodeled kitchen with new cabintry, granite counters, Jenn-Air electronic ceramic cooktop, new refrig/freezer with ice maker, Kitchenaid self-cleaning wall oven, Kitchenaid dishwasher, Kitchenaid microwave, coffee maker, four slice toaster, blender, electric waffle maker, electric can opener, quality pots, pans, knives....moreless
Lanai / Gazebo:
700 square feet of ceramic tiled ocean decks outside living room and master bedroom with direct whitewater views. New Brown Jordan glass top dining table with four sling chairs. Two Brown Jordan chaise lounge chairs with 9' commercial grade market umbrella. New furniture in a casual sitting arrangement on second lanai....moreless
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Y2016 std rate
Oct 30 - Dec 15, 2016
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
Dec 16 - Jan 3, 2017
7 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Normal Outclean $225 + tax
- Processing $35
- Tax Rate 13.42%
Quoted Rates are for a party of 2 guests. Additional guests (max total 4 guests) are charged $20 each per stay plus additional $25 cleaning.
Out-clean charges are $225.00 for 2 guests up to 13 day stays. $275 for stays in excess of 14 days.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: After searching each island for our retirement home, we found a location that offers natural beauty, relaxation, and aloha spirit not found on other islands. We now spend half of the year at Hale Malanai experiencing all Kauai offers.
Why the Owner Chose Princeville, HI, USA:
Puu Poa, is near some of the best beaches on kauai and in a location that offers our guests access to amenities of the St. Regis Hotel and Princeville community. Coupled with the luxury of this home, we have an unbeatable vacation opportunity.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Best beaches, world class golf, natural beauty, and peacefulness, you will never want to leave.
- Primary: (650) 703-7678 (California, USA)
Links to more information:
Brown Jordan lanai furniture for your private relaxation
Comfortable seating for four guests
Antique Rain Drum with glass surface.
Newly updated kitchen appliances, stainless steel surfaces throughout
Kitchen aid stainless steel dishwasher- quiet and efficient with hidden controls
artwork inspired by local sunsets
Upscale antiques and furnishings
Master Bathroom with cherry cabinets, italian marble counter, hansgrohe fixtures
Second bedroom with new queen bed and Italian linens
2nd bathroom with cherry cabinets, zen vessel sink, hansgrohe faucet
View Bali Hai from our lanai
and finally, Christmas Eve 2012 Sunrise Rainbow
Designer living room anchored with a large asian designed drum coffee table
comfort and relaxation is key, a variety of HD viewing options in armoire
Upscale dining room with water views with seating for 6
Every need you have is provided to create a perfect local dinner
master bedroom with new king bedding, antique chinese chest, and italian linens
Calacutta marble counters, double sinks, cherry cabinets
New lanai seating off of the master bedroom
full sized Samsung HE laundry options
rainbows off your lanai
Sunsets are magnificant
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.