This large open San Francisco-syle OPEN loft is located downstairs and is approximately 1,100 square ft. The residence has a slight industrial feel with a garage-style door that opens to a private patio with outdoor furniture. The unit is made to feel warm with cherry floors, and earth tone paints.
After a long hard work day or an evening of enjoying all the nightlife of the Gaslamp, turn off the lights, turn on the 42” flat screen TV. When you're ready to call it a night you can look forward to crawling into the comfortable queen size bed that's in a large 12X18 bedroom.
For your enjoyment, we encourage you to “Go Green” and take bicycles to The Children’s Museum, Seaport Village, The Famous San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, The San Diego Bay, or the USS Midway.
Key Residence Features:
- Two blocks from the San Diego Convention Center, The Children’s Museum, Historic Gaslamp and Horton Plaza Shopping Center
- Sleeps up to 6
- Dining area featuring a garage-style door that opens to a furnished private patio
- Also has 2 twin beds and a pullout sofa for extra sleeping space
- Bedroom: Queen bed
- Additional Sleeping: 2 Twin beds and a Full sleeper sofa
- 3:00pm check-in/11:00am check-out
- Must be at least 22 years old to book
- No pets unless prior permission is granted
- Non-smoking in the unit, but you may smoke on your private patio.
Keywords: Loft, Flat, Apartment, Condo