About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Condo, 1 Bedroom + 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2)
Best Condo in Summer Breeze. Very Clean And Great Views Of The Gulf Waters From The 2nd Floor #210.
LOCATION , LOCATION, LOCATION !!!!!!
• Ocean with pristine sugar white sand beach is less than 100 yards from your front door
• Enjoy the spectacular ocean view and breeze from your private balcony
• Heated pool and Jacuzzi to relax after a day at the beach
• Condo has charcoal BBQ grills and picnic area to grill your fresh caught fish
• Miles of bike, running, and walking paths in front of condo
• Walking distance to ocean front dining and various shops
• Surf cast for Pompano and other fish from the beach
• Jet Ski, Kayak, Parasail & Surfboard rentals on the beach
• Beach Chairs and Umbrella can be rented on the beach
• Free wireless internet access in condo and pool area
• Minutes by car to Championship Golf, Deep Sea Fishing Charters, Aquarium, Water Park, Miniature Golf, Boat Rentals, Dolphin Cruises, Amusement Park, Go-Karts, Bike and Scooter Rentals, Restaurants, World Class Shopping, Movie Theaters, Grocery Store, Pharmacy, Live Music, Dancing, Air Force Museum
• Decorated condo with Caribbean flair
• Family orientated area
• Ocean water so blue and crystal clear
• Quaint cape-cod condo resort with lush tropical landscaping
• Very clean and comfortable condo
• Experience southern hospitality
• Enjoy long carefree days of fun in the sun
• Check our calendar for available dates
• Call or e-mail Chris Murphy with questions
• Add 12.5% Florida sales tax to rental rates
• Reserve with Check or Credit Card
• 50% deposit is required to reserve the condo: balance due 30 days prior to arrival
• A refundable security deposit may be required
• We have a NO SMOKING/ NO PET POLICY
• Check-in time – 4pm; check-out time – 10am
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 23, 2018
About Christopher Murphy
Our Main goal is to make sure that our guests are completely satisfied and we will go above and beyond to take care of our vacationers. We are here to make your vacation experience one of the best you have ever had. We love the Destin area and hope you return year after year.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Awesome view and location.
This was a great condo for my husband, myself, and our 12 year old. We had a very comfortable stay and enjoyed the condo. Easiest walk to the beach we've ever had, and we are normally right on the beach. We were right across from public beach with a great bathhouse and no buildings to obstruct our view. Chris, the owner, was exceptionally nice and accommodated all our needs. Fantastic place and would definitely stay here again.
Excellent stay...clean, close, and perfect view.
We had a great time last week. The condo was pristine and we loved the view. It had everything we needed and was perfect for our vacation. If it had a smell and was dirty before, it has been corrected. The cleanliness and cold AC was the first thing we noticed. The second was the incredible view from the patio, which allowed us to see dolphins swimming each morning and hear the surf in the evening. The Danny D’s is a close walk from the condo and has incredible burgers. We loved the stay and can hardly wait to book again.
Keep expectations low and you will not be disappointed!
The pictures make this unit sound great but it's not. The place was filthy, smelled of mold, bedroom floor needs a good shampooing. The shower had no water pressure and dripped all night. The shower curtain had pink mildew stains at the bottom and the drywall was peeling. No bath mats to step out onto. Gave 4 white towels, hand towels and wash rags but we're terrible quality. I had to replace a few because we put them on the floor to step out onto. The bed mattresses were horrible. Not worth the money we spent and we even left early. I'm disappointed because we were taken advantage of. Two positive things is that it is across the street from the beach (very short walk)and you had a view from the balcony.
We did have a problem over a 2 week span as my regular cleaning team was not available due to a family emergency. I agree that the temporary cleaning service we used did not do a good job cleaning the condo. In addition, they used linens and towels which were not authorized due to a misunderstanding of where the newer items were stored (we purchased all new linens and towels before the season started). All this has been rectified. Once I learned of the problems (after the guests left via e-mail) I offered to compensate the guest but they did not respond back. Many guests compliment the cleanliness of the condo, the comfortable bed, view and location. As always I provide my contact information to each guest so they can inform me of any problems or issues they encounter, which we resolve immediately. Please read the other review, thanks.
It was our first vacation to florida this summer and we were recommended by our friends to rent from Chris that his condo was exellent and just what we needed, And it is truly an amazing condo. It's at the perfect location close to the beach, close to the bar that has live music, an amazing view from the balcony all around it has everything you would look for in an condo by the beach. The Condo was Amazing! Clean and Cozy. Chris was very helpful and nice would recommed to rent from him to everybody! Thank you again for a wonderful stay! We had an amazing time!
My mom and I stayed at this Condo last summer (June 2015) for 1 week. The condo was perfect for the 2 of us. Everything was great - the location was perfect, the condo was clean and nicely decorated, and there was a great view from the balcony! The beach service was also a must for us - loved that it was included. Chris was great to work with and we had no issues during our stay. When we come back, we will definitely try to stay here again!
Had a wonderful time. Great view from condo. Close to everything. Mr. Murphy was very helpful and nice.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Discounts and Promotions - Call 716-598-7800 to ask about our Monthly Discounts and Promotions as we run these Super Saver Specials each month. Don't miss out to save money on your next great vacation to Destin.