Idyllic Honaunau Retreat - Deluxe Loft Suite(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
• The property is located in a great location just off the main highway, minutes away from three (3) protected and totally fantastic bays for snorkeling and kayaking.
• The Loft is furnished with a California king size bed strategically placed directly under the skylight with moon and stars above. Wake up to full frontage of blue skies and ocean view. Mini fridge with small freezer, desk, TV, private Double shower with ocean view. The Loft has its own double shower with ocean views.
• Each room is listed and priced separately. Each room accommodates two (2) guests per bed/room with no exceptions.
• State of Hawaii Taxes totaling 13.42% is a required additional fee to be paid directly to the owner upon check-in.
• Check-out is no later than 11:00 am. Early check-ins and late check-outs can not be accommodated as I am the one and only house, maintenance, and grounds keeper.
• This is not a hotel, condo, or a Bed and Breakfast; it is my home. Please respect it as such.
• Extra guests will not be accommodated above and the beyond 2 guests per room.
• Unregistered guests are not allowed on the premises during your stay without prior approval.
• Please see my other HomeAway listings 3771350, 3765105, or 3991416 for other accommodations within the home, different options and prices, as well as accommodating extra guests if desired.
• Owner lives on property, and interaction is based purely on guests’ needs and desires.
• Guests under 12 years of age will not be accommodated.
• No pets are allowed and will not be considered for any reason.
• I have not charged additional cleaning fees; you are to clean up after yourselves in the shared kitchen space which is limited to microwave, coffee pot, hot water pot, toaster, and egg maker. I am requesting and expecting you to place your rinsed, used dishes in the dishwasher which I will tend to.
• Smoking is allowed outdoors away from open screen doors and windows.
• Close screen doors and front door completely at all times. The house is safe; the gates are to keep the wild pigs out. Bugs and geckos are not welcome in any of my living spaces. Removal of your shoes in the house is expected and appreciated.
• Personal laundry is NOT available for guest usage for reservations less than 4 days. I have all the supplies you will need. Two (2) loads within a 4 day stay should be more than adequate to keep you and your personal clothing going, which I am offering for your usage at no charge.
• I do not enter your rooms during your stay unless specifically requested.
• Pay attention to your noise level for all concerned within the home.
• Your attention to slamming of doors, leaving screen doors open or not closing the front door completely, heavy/loud noises, conservation of electricity and water will make everyone’s visit the most enjoyable.
• Use the mini fridge in your room for your personal food items.
• Guests are NOT to eat in their rooms, the main living room, or leave food items out in their rooms. If necessary, place items not needing refrigeration on a plate in the main kitchen. We are all adults and know what belongs to each of us. Please respect such. There is a grocer, Choice Mart which is open everyday from 5 am - 10 pm located just 3 miles north of the home.
• I am renting rooms within my home rather than providing Bed and Breakfast. Guests are to provide their own food.
• There are numerous local restaurants nearby. All are very good, great prices, as well as generous portions and entertainment. There are none that I would not recommend.
• The house is equipped with plenty of private spaces with free internet connections available throughout the property to allow everyone personal space as desired. House phone is limited to calls specifically on this island.
• Ceiling fans are restricted to when you are in the room you are directly receiving the benefits from. Turn them off when you are not in the room. Allow the trade winds you have come to enjoy freshen and cool your room in your absence. Lights are to be turned off as you exit your rooms within the Loft area.
• I look forward to meeting you and being a part of your visit to our lovely island.
Member since: 2014
- Not Suitable For Children:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Smoking is allowed outside. Be considerate of all with your noise levels; cupboard and door slamming, screen doors closed completely, etc. Be conservative with your electric and water consumption. Turn off fans and lights when not in rooms, etc. I have provided small refrigerators in each room. Use it for your personal items and do not leave food in your room outside of your refrigerator. Guests are to pay the State of Hawaii taxes at the rate of 13.42% directly to the host upon check-in. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Rain Forests
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Smoking is allowed outside.
Be considerate of your noise levels; cupboard and door slamming, screen doors closed completely, etc.
Be conservative with your electric and water consumption. Turn off fans and lights when not in rooms, etc.
Do not leave food in your room outside of your refrigerator.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: I have thoroughly enjoyed living on the island of Hawaii since 2002 and selected this destination after extensive traveling which included home exchanges in many countries. To live everyday in total excitement and contentment with what the day has to offer became my mission. Water quality and accessibility for swimming was at the top of my priority list. I thank the Universe each and every day for allowing all of my life dreams, and more than I ever was able to imagine to come to fruition. My passions are swimming, coffee farming, growing tropical fruits, vegetables, and flowers, as well as creating jams, jellies and liqueurs with the fruits of my little farm. Operating a Guest House on my property became a dream that I am proud to see becoming a reality. I find it a total honor to live on this piece of paradise and feel totally compelled to share. What a great playground!! I believe my success is based upon my guests enjoyment during their holiday. It is my desire to assist each of my guests in experiencing Hawaii in all its glory. I welcome you to come share my most favored place in the whole wide world. Today is the Best Day of the Rest of My Life. Come make it yours. I want to Thank each and every one of my guests who have written such outstanding reviews on my behalf. Thank you all for your support, encouragement, validation, and your part in my dream coming to fruition with such wonderful memories and experiences. I has been my total pleasure to have shared such good times with each and every one of you.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Views, views, and more views
One acre of Hawaii's splendor
Farm fresh bananas (seasonal)
California King Size bed
Loft Bathroom with shower
Main living room (common area) below loft
Front yard pool and ocean view.
Join me for a swim with the dolphins
Or our State fish
Or end a day
100% Kona Coffee trees surround the property
Deluxe Loft Suite with private shower
View from loft shower
Dining area off main kitchen
Front yard, Banana Patch and Ocean and sunset views
Or a turtle
What a way to start the day
Just another day in paradise at Rhonda's house
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.