LUXURY CABIN, PET AND KID FRIENDLY! MODERN INTERIOR, BOAT PARKING
FULLY RENOVATED MODERN INTERIOR CABIN. Whether you are here for the fantastic boating, fishing, hiking, and kayaking inside Beaver's Bend State Park , or a romantic getaway for two, La Roca is your dream ultra luxury vacation cabin. A true retreat this cabin is designed specifically for guests who want the adventure of the unspoiled outdoors combined with the amenities of a five star hotel. Located in beautiful and serene Timber Creek Trails South, La Roca is surrounded by an acre of pine trees and hardwoods giving it a sense of quiet seclusion. The cabin is one of the few located within walking distance to an array of fine restaurants, shopping and entertainment including the Mountain Fork Restaurant and Brewery, the Hochatown Whiskey Distillery, and Okie Girls Coffee and Ice Cream Shop.
La Roca is a beautiful 1 bedroom ultra luxury cabin that was recently remodeled. Upon entering the cabin, you are greeted by stylish modern furnishings . The artwork features a passion for the contemporary artist, in calming blues and greens and yellows. Among its many unique features, the large covered back porch has a wood burning fireplace, grill, and a 4 person hot tub along with an outside dining table for six. Situated on the front porch is a fun 4 person bar table where you can have your morning coffee or enjoy relaxing after diner drinks.
Inside you will find a full kitchen that has every appliance you will need during your stay complete with granite countertops and an automatic dishwasher. In the living room there is a gas log fire place, a 48" HD flat screen television with Direct TV, a sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress, and comfortable club chair. The spacious bedroom has a king sized bed decked out with a Simmons Beauty Rest pillow-top mattress for a great night's sleep, comfy 1800 thread count linens, a walk in closet, and a 32" HD flat screen television also with Direct TV. The bedroom leads directly out to the back porch through large 8' french doors providing a beautiful view of the surrounding forest. The bathroom has his and hers sinks, each with their own salon lights, and a shower/bathtub combination with an adjustable shower head. La Roca is equipped with its own washer and dryer for our long term guests.
Area activities include fishing, tubing, kayaking, boating, jet skiing, horseback riding, the Choctaw Casino, hiking, bird watching, fall leaf viewing, fine dining, the Ouachita National Forest, and zip lining. All within approximately 10 minutes or less.
Luxury at its best.
Ultra Luxury Amenities:
- King Sized Simmons Beauty Rest Select Pillow-top Bed
- 100% 1800 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sheets
- 4 King Size Plush Pillows
- His and Hers Cashmere Bathrobes
- Complimentary Eco-Friendly Toiletries and Soaps
- Hair Dryer
- Iron with Ironing Board
- 8 Ft. French Doors in Bedroom Leading to Spacious Outdoor Living Area
- Queen Memory Foam Sleeper Sofa
- Granite Counter Tops
- Drip Coffee Maker with Complimentary Coffee, Sugar, and Creamer
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher
- Crystal Glasses and barware
- Crystal Serving Trays
- 30 Piece Stainless Steel Silverware
- 4 Person Ceramic Dinnerware
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Direct TV and Wifi Package
- Flat Screen TV with Direct TV in Master Bedroom
- Flat Screen TV in Living Room with Direct TV
- Complimentary Romantic Movies, Games, and Books
- Popcorn Maker
- Warm Living Room Gas Fireplace
- Washer & Dryer
- Self Controlled Central Heating and Air
- Outdoor Wood Burning Fireplace
- Gas Grill with Propane Provided
- Rejuvenating 4 Person Hot Tub
- Expansive Outdoor Terrace with 6 Person Patio Furniture
- Extra Large 100% Cotton Beach Towels
- 4 Person Fire Pit with Comfortable Adirondack Chairs
- Spa Relaxing Sound Machine