About the property
- Condo1000 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 3rd Floor Sleeps up to 6 guests
- Great location near Jennette's Pier
- Best view of the ocean on the Atlantic coast
- Near everything Nags Head has to offer
- Tanger Outlet Mall
- Nags Head Golf Links
- Walk to restaurants
- Putt-putt, Go Karts, Bumper Cars, etc
- Great access from points west of Nags Head on route 64 (Triangle, Triad, Charlotte)
Enjoy the benefits of a fully furnished ocean front vacation rental two bedroom condo, where you can relax and enjoy the great ocean views from the large balcony. Newly furnished.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
About Mark Milam
With over 25 years in the technology industry and a background of establishing and successfully managing businesses, Mark manages vacation properties with a customer first approach and a desire to create a great vacation experience for each guest.
Mark Milam purchased this Condo in 2014
Why Mark Milam chose Nags Head
Location and value!! We have a great central OBX location convenient to many activities and directly on the ocean front. Our spacious condos offer all of the comforts of home at a cost lower than most basic hotel rooms in the area.
What makes this Condo unique
Recently furnished with Flat Screen TV's, Cookware, Patio Furniture, Wine Chiller, Keyless Locks, etc. We provide linens and bath towels. Just bring your clothes, beach towels, food & drink. ENJOY!!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
The Ocean View Patio is Beautiful
The Condo was very clean, well maintained and beautifully decorated. The beds were comfy and you could not hear the neighbors! If I were to change anything, it would be the shower head in main bathroom. The water just trickles out. Amazon has several around $25. Search for shower heads with extra water pressure. The shower in the Master bedroom was better so I just used that all but twice. I loved the area we were in, the room was wonderful and the ocean view couldn't have been better. I even saw a few dolphins!! That made my day! There are several restaurants across the street or close by and Jeannett's Pier is within walking distance. Thank you for such an awesome place, I will definitely stay there again !
Great place to stay!
Great place to stay. No problems. Right on the ocean. Wonderful views. Would stay again.
Condo could be cleaner and could use some repairs.
The condo was dusty and dirty in places. The water pressure was not very good in the showers and the drains did not drain well. Elevator did not work 3 times during our stay. We would go back next time and it would work. We felt that the price was high for the quality of the condo.
Great condo! Awesome beach views! Definitely would return & recommend! With that said, just a few minor issues encountered - sliding glass door in living room is off track & difficult to open. Also, a tv/cable channel guide would be helpful & the remote control did not work properly. Overall, a great little place to stay!
I have stayed at this condo several times and plan to continue. Great location.
Overall, I love the place. My only "complaint" is that there are no sliding screen doors to the balcony. I like to have fresh air. If I leave the glass door open, all sorts of insects, moths, etc. fly into the condo.
Really enjoyed our stay - condo very clean and comfortable. Will definitely stay again!
- Great location near Jennette's Pier - Best view of the ocean on the Atlantic coast - Near everything Nags Head has to offer - Tanger Outlet Mall - Nags Head Golf Links - Walk to restaurants - Putt-putt, Go Karts, Bumper Cars, etc - Great access from points West of Nags Head on route 64 (Triangle, Triad, Charlotte) Peirview Oceanfront Condos are conveniently located on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. The condos present a striking view of the Nags Head beach and of the Atlantic Ocean. The condos are located in close proximity to Roanoke Island, the towns of Manteo, Kill Devil Hills, and Kitty Hawk. The towns of Cape Hatteras, Duck and Corolla are a short drive away. There are many attractions other than the beach for adults as well as for kids of all ages. Within a short driving distance you will find all the attractions listed above and many others such as: movie theatres, bowling alley, North Carolina Aquarium at Jennette’s Pier, lighthouses, chartered fishing boats, Jockey’s Ridge State Park, The Wright Brothers National Memorial, Elizabethan Gardens, and more. Enjoy the benefits of a fully furnished ocean front vacation rental two bedroom condo, where you can relax and enjoy the great ocean views from the large balcony. Large screen TV (50 inch) in living room and 37' flat screen TV in the master bedroom. The units are equipped with WiFi connections for internet access. The unit is equipped with push button combination locks, no keys to lose or replace. Bed linens and towels are provided and a washer and dryer is in each condo. Newly furnished.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Towels and linens are included. No additional booking or cleaning fees.