Located in the heart of Mérida, this sunlit home offers plenty of space for lounging indoors and outdoors. Steps away are the area’s top restaurants and shops, while the unique design of this colonial home make it feel like a private oasis. Large indoor and outdoor dining areas provide opportunities to relax and indulge in the best of local flavors, or have our concierge set up a delivery or a chef-made meal. A bedroom on the main floor and a master and additional living area on the second offer plenty of privacy for every guest.
Sunlit Casa Santa Lucia provides an open, connecting space to celebrate with friends and family while still offering plenty of privacy for everyone. Enjoy fresh juices at the bar in the eat-in kitchen, while friends and family take in the breezes and sunrise on the adjacent terrace.
The master bedroom offers a private upstairs terrace and a large en suite bathroom, where you can soak up some relaxation in the spa-like shower after a day of exploring the nearby ruins and cenotes.
A tropical garden lights up the secluded terrace, where friends and family will love hanging in a hammock, an afternoon cerveza, or a dip in the cool lap pool.
After a day of exploring the city and its many markets, gather round for movie night in the upstairs living room, which includes WiFi, and A/C.
Casa Santa Lucia is located near Santa Ana, Santa Lucia, and Plaza Grande, in the heart of centro. You’re steps away from the best restaurants and markets, and a 10-minute walk to the French-influenced Paseo de Montejo, the Champs Elysees of Mexico.
WHY STAY WITH REMIXTO?
Your stay is professionally managed by Remixto. As our guest, you’re in great hands and will receive our Remixto star treatment, including:
- a friendly in-person welcome to get you settled in
- dedicated hotel-like concierge services at your fingertips, including airport pickups, in-house chefs services, private driving tours, and more.
- a treasure trove of recommendations for places to eat, sights to see and local characters to meet. We don’t recommend it unless we go there ourselves!
- hotel-quality soaps and shampoos because everyone deserves to feel special
We are Remixto, Merida’s premiere vacation home specialist. Our storied homes are thoughtfully well-appointed and hand-selected for their unique character and comforts.
1. The home is available for check in after 3pm. Check out is before 11am. Depending on availability of the home, we are happy to accommodate an early check-in.
2.- Reservations may be booked up until 11:00am local time on the day of check in. Reservations received after 11:00am local time may be subject to cancellation if they cannot be accommodated. The house will be ready up to six hours after a reservation confirmation has been received.
3. At check in, you will be required to provide a valid photo ID and sign our renters agreement outlining our terms and conditions. A copy of this will be forwarded to you upon request.
4. Guests are responsible for the electricity they consume. Electricity is metered per kWh and the meter will be read at check-in and check-out to determine usage. The cost per kWh is based on the rate assessed on the prior bill and is subject to change. For current rate info, please ask. For tenancies longer than 3 months, gas usage will also be payable by guest.
5. A credit card authorization using a valid Visa or MasterCard is required at check in. Charges will be made to the credit card unless payment is processed through another form.
6. For stays longer than one month, additional security deposit will be required. For stays longer than three months, the last month of rent will also be due at check in.
7. Complimentary maid service is included for reservations over 7 nights (1 maid service per week). Additional services are available upon request.
8. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home.