Urban Loft in Historic Downtown Wilmington(22 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Apartment, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Take a short drive to Wrightsville Beach and enjoy the blue-sky waters. Rent a boat, a paddleboard or a kayak and take in the relaxing coastal lifestyle.
When you head home from the beach, this one-bedroom, bathroom with shower, and washer/dryer allow you the amenities of home to get cleaned up for the night out.
Enjoy a drink with your loved one, step on the balcony and see the NC Battleship Memorial across the river.
Or stay home and use the full kitchen to make your own quiet dinner for two. Range, fridge, microwave, disposal, dishwasher - everything you need to have a fantastic meal and no-fuss cleanup.
Free parking behind the building saves time and money. More to spend on having fun!!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Free parking pass for space behind building
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 13%
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHECK-IN
ADDRESS: 114 B Princess Street, Wilmington NC 28401. Phone: 910-465-8811
CHECK-IN TIME is AFTER 3 P.M. EST AND CHECKOUT is 12 PM EST. No Early Check-in or late checkout.
This is a NON SMOKING unit. It is NOT handicap-accessible.
1. Parking - enter the parking deck on Second Street between Market and Princess. Go a short distance and turn into the right parking lot behind the store buildings. Your designated parking space is on the left wall as you come in, the second space to the left of the shop’s back door – marked #008. If my business neighbors are parked in the area during the weekdays, it can sometimes get tight, so you may find it easier just to park in the deck and walk a short distance to the condo.
Once you come in the condo, you will find a hanging tag that you can hang on your mirror while you're in the lot so my business neighbors will know you’re my guest, otherwise you might get towed! You’ll also find a scanner pass that gets you in and out of the deck. You should always enter on Second Street and leave to the right, to Market Street.
2. Entrance - go up the spiral stairs in the back, to the second floor. A sign will point you to the loft; the number is on the door – 114B.
3. Keys - in a lockbox hanging on the lattice across from the door, at the entrance in the rear.
Once I have received payment confirmation, I will provide the code to unlock the lockbox. The yellow key is for the back, the green key for the front. Just put them back in there when you leave; you need to re-enter the code before you can lock them back in the box.
4. Wireless Internet is available – Netgear 16, password is Bravesea232. Instructions for the TV, Netflix, etc. are in the loft.
5. Trash - if your trashcan gets full, it can be put in the big can downstairs outside the back door of my shop.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: I founded Cape Fear Native to share information about our wonderful coastal environment and support locally produced, nature-inspired art and gifts. I have a shop on the bottom floor and this great little rental loft upstairs. It's close to everything downtown and just a short drive to the beach.
Why the Owner Chose Riverfront, Wilmington, NC, USA:
I live in Wilmington on the Intracoastal Waterway and the loft offers another experience for me and my family when they want to enjoy downtown. So now I can share that with others!
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Walk two blocks to the Riverfront Farmers Market on the water on Saturday mornings. Enjoy a cup of joe at Port City Java, just a few steps away. Take in live theater at Thalian Hall, two blocks away. Go one block and up to the Fifth floor at City Stage for a sunset drink overlooking the Cape Fear River.
- Primary: 910-465-8811
kitchen and living area
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, April 13, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.