Fantastic Value!!! WIRELESS INTERNET CONNECTION!!!
- SMOKING PERMITTED IN DESIGNATED OUTDOOR AREAS
- SNORKEL GEAR AVAILABLE
- Private hot tub (great for soaking and relaxing)
- Sunning Deck.
- Great convenient location.
- Minutes to the best beaches and scenic attractions, such as Kealakekua Bay, Captain Cook
Monument, Place of Refuge, White Sands Beach, Ali'i Drive, etc.
- Great sunsets and a partial ocean view.
- Open air floor plan. Windows are screened. No glass windows.
This lovely, private hideaway is conveniently located on a tropical farm on the sunny Kona coast.
Short distance to food stores, coffee shops, park, yoga center and restaurants /tourist attractions.
Enjoy great sunsets with your favorite beverage as the sun spreads its colorful rays across the evening skies.
Bedroom: Queen bed, flat screen TV with cable, wireless internet and fan.
Kitchen features: granite counter top, tile floors, four-burner gas stove with oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, pots/pans, utensils.
Bathroom includes granite shower, towels , bath soap, shampoo, hair dryer.
Soaking tub and private sunning deck.
Hot tub is great for relaxing and soaking. It does not have
big jets. System heats and filters on timer.
Check-In: 4:00 pm/Check-Out: 10:00 am.
Keywords: Totally private, tropical, convenient, romantic, smoking areas, clothing optional private sunbathing, , ocean view, country, convenient, naturist, ocean view, central location, Kona, Kealakekua, Kealakekua Bay, Captain Cook, Eco-friendly, artist delight, Plain Air Painting areas. Separate smoking area.