Nestled in the backyard of Big Bear's Eagle Preserve, this vintage vacation rental cabin in Fawnskin is the perfect setting for family retreats, holidays, and unforgettable getaways with loved ones. With a private hot tub, sauna and lawn games, this 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom cabin offers an unrivaled woodsy experience for up to 10 lucky guests! Take advantage of the cabin’s great location, offering easy access to the Grout Creek and Pacific Crest trails, to ensure a relaxing, yet adventurous stay!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Great Room): 2 Queen Beds, 2 Twin Beds, divided by a wall for privacy | Bedroom 3 (Game Room): Pullout Bed | Additional Sleeping: Extra foam pads (provided for children to use as beds)
With 1,700 square feet of tastefully decorated living space, this tri-level pinecone cottage features plenty of little luxuries to make your trip extremely memorable.
Enjoy beautiful morning sunrises and intimate mountain sunsets from the private Jacuzzi hot tub spa, resting amidst the tall pine trees on the property. There's also a sauna in the main bathroom, which you'll surely appreciate after a long day of exciting outdoor adventures.
All the other amenities you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including a cozy wood-burning fireplace, forced air heating, in-unit laundry facilities, 3 flat-screen TVs, and an assortment of games to keep you and your travel companions entertained.
Prepare your favorite meals in the cabin's well-equipped kitchen, fully stocked for all your cooking needs. Every dinner will feel like a special occasion around the adjacent dining room table, complete with plenty of seating to accommodate large family gatherings.
At this cabin, there's certainly no shortage of fun! Outdoor activities on the property include horseshoes, a bocce ball court, and a huge grassy area to enjoy the sunshine and the beautiful trees. There are over 70 large trees on the premises! No need to end the fun when the sun goes down - this outside area has ample lighting to enjoy outdoor games at night.
Notable activities in the Big Bear and Fawnskin areas include water sports, boating, swimming, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, and so much more.
You'll find miles and miles of outstanding hiking and mountain biking trails on the Eagle Preserve, ranging from single track and dirt roads to nice paved trails, where you can walk or bike alongside the lake.
This cabin is located a quick 15-minute drive from Big Bear Village, Snow Summit, and Bear Mountain Golf Course, and is close to more shopping, a movie theater, bowling alley, and downhill biking.
Come and let this vintage cabin home with new indoor updates serve as your ultimate woodsy retreat in the mountains!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, in-unit washer/dryer, games, wood-burning fireplace, private hot tub, sauna, and much more
- Incredible location in the backyard of Big Bear's Eagle Preserve near a variety of outdoor recreational activities!
- Renters are welcome to bring tents so kids can camp outside in the large grassy area!
- Additional photos are available on the Evolve Vacation Rental listing
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Ontario International Airport, Ontario, CA 91761, (~57 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Large gatherings or events of any kind must have prior owner approval
- Please know that the fire pit, bocce ball court, and horseshoes are unavailable during the winter months due to snow fall
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in