Villa 337 Pool-Side Condo Footsteps from the Ocean(32 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Villa 337 is located on the Northern end of historic Jekyll Island. This beach-decorated condo has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, dining room and living room. There are 2 balconies overlooking a lovely large pool area. One balcony is off the master bedroom and the other is off the living room. Updates to the property occur annually. This layout easily accommodates two couples and two kids as there is a bedroom with a queen bed and an attached bath on the main level and two bedrooms and a bath upstairs. Laundry facilities, a workout room, playground, volleyball court, an internet cafe and The Driftwood Bistro restaurant & lounge are centrally located within the condominium complex. You'll go home with many memories after visiting Jekyll's Historic district, playing golf or tennis, or biking on the hard-packed beach. Rentals of bikes and beach stuff can be delivered when you arrive for an additional charge.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- On floor 2
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- The Master Bedroom, located on the second floor is roomy with a balcony that overlooks a lovely pool. There is a large closets with a convenient vanity sink and mirror in the room. TV, alarm clock, wing back chair and ottoman are also in the room. The 'Twin Bedroom', also on the second floor, has two twin beds and a magnificent vaulted ceiling. The 'Queen Bedroom', located on the main floor, has a queen size bed, large closet, TV and alarm clock. This bedroom has an attached bath, decorated in a black and white toile, with an over-sized tile shower and a lovely vanity. All bed linens and towels will be provided for 6 guests. There are pool towels at the pool that must stay at the pool. You may want to bring your own beach towels....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The main bathroom is located off the upstairs hallway between the Master Bedroom and the Twin Bedroom. This bath includes a full tiled tub/shower combination, beautiful 'espresso' cabinetry with granite counter tops. Storage of linens and toiletries is 'no problem' in this bathroom. The 'Queen Bedroom Bathroom', located on the main level, has also been renovated. It has a tiled over-sized shower, tile floor and black and white toile wall treatment. The unique vanity adds the final touch in this designer bathroom....moreless
- Villas by the Sea is a lovely condo complex located on the north end of Jekyll Island. St. Simon's' Lighthouse is the first thing you see when you walk the beach heading north. The next beautiful sight you'll come across is 'Driftwood Beach'...once you see it you'll understand its name! Back at the complex you'll enjoy a very large pool with a large kiddie area, a charming playground area, washers/ dryers, a well appointed fitness center, and a favorite restaurant on the island, Driftwood Bistro. You'll need to check out all the beaches on Jekyll including Glory Beach (by the soccer complex) and St. Andrews Beach, both located at the southern part of Jekyll. For a unique way to visit the Historic District, we suggest renting a Surrey at Beachside Bike Rentals. The 3-hour rate will give you plenty of time to pedal to the Historic District, walk around, have lunch and generally enjoy the island on a unique bicycle. PS... Jekyll Island for a destination wedding is a great idea!...moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Coin Laundry
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Surf Fishing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Child's Swing
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 20 - Aug 11, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $100
- Taxes Not included
Contact owner for long-term winter rates.
50% deposit required to hold reservation.
We accept US checks, Visa & Master Card
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING and can be sent via U.S. Mail, Email (email@example.com). It is the renter’s responsibility to make sure we received your cancellation notification.
If a cancellation occurs anytime up to 180 days prior to your arrival, we will automatically refund your deposit less a $30.00 service charge. In the event the cancellation occurs within 180 days prior to your arrival, we will make every effort to re-rent the condo for that time period. However, the deposit, less a $30.00 service charge will be refunded only when the condo has been re-rented.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: Scott & Sheila began coming to Jekyll Island in 1981 and pruchased Villa 337 in 1999. Originally from Birmingham, Michigan, they moved to St. Simons Island to open a bike rental business in 2002. Beachside Bike Rentals is located on Jekyll Island at the Days Inn and Suites at the southern turn of the round-about.
Why the Owner Chose Jekyll Island, GA, USA:
We love Jekyll Island and therefore, we want everyone to love Jekyll Island. Because we live on St. Simons, we spend time at the condo when its not rented. We've loaded the condo with things we want at the condo for our comfort, which we find pleases all our guests. We annually make improvements on our condo. Villas by the Sea Resort also continually enhances the property with improvements. The long and wide boardwalk along the rocks, above the beach, that provides ocean views and breezes all day long is a perfect example of such amenities.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Jekyll Island is a special place. People leave and almost always come back at some point in their lives feeling they've discovered their own secret get-away.
- Primary: +1 9129967755
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Looking at the pool from the living room balcony.
Queen bathroom with over sized shower
Master Bedroom King-Sized Bed
Surf Fishing at Low Tide.
Beautiful Boardwalk on property.
Playground. Pirates Welcome!!
Master Bedroom King-Size Bed
Crossovers onto the Beach.
Boardwalk and Gazebo on the property.
Famous Driftwood Beach just a few steps north of Villa 337.
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Monday, May 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.