About the property
- Condo814 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
Condo / Townhouse, 1 Bedroom + 1 Convertible bed, 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
Come stay in the HEART of AGGIELAND!!! Perfectly Situated 1BD/1.5BA Condo, 1.5 Miles from Texas A & M. Game-Day retreat, great weekend get-away, or a relaxing place to stay while looking at the University. Located in the Wolf Pen District, it is within walking distance to many restaurants, bars, and shops. Full Bed Sleeper sofa down stairs, plus Queen Bed upstairs. Sleeps 2-4 comfortably.
The property is furnished and a full inventory is kept by the Owners.
Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules (below) at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed under any circumstances.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest, and subject to additional charges.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
a. Do not use the Fireplace
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval.
PARKING PASS – A Parking Pass is located inside the unit. Renters must display the parking pass on the rear-view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure. Failure to leave the pass will result in a $75 charge. Guests are limited to (1) vehicle unless otherwise noted by Owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Fireplace: Do not use the Fireplace.
10. Water and Septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged a damages fee.
11. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 17, 2018
About HomeStay Properties
GIG EM Ags!
HomeStay Properties purchased this Condo in 2011
Why HomeStay Properties chose College Station
We love College Station and LOVE the Aggies. WHOOP!!!
What makes this Condo unique
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Close to everything!
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:30 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great place for a visit in College Station
This appartment is very well equiped.
It is in a nice area of town and close from convenience store and a very nice park.
The owner is extremely helpfull and answered my questions very rapidly.
I can feel he wanted my stay to be as enjoyable as possible.
Cute and tidy townhome.
We stayed here when we first moved to this area while we were waiting for our house to be finished. It was a great experience and a great location. The townhouse had everything we needed during our stay and was clean. Couldn't have asked for more.
a college apartment
Upstairs bedroom is open to stairs, so no real separation from downstairs. Reserved for 4 to stay, but downstairs sleeper sofa was unmade with poor mattress (not a huge issue for kids, but would be very uncomfortable for adults). Otherwise clean and nicely furnished, bottle of wine available for additional charge. Convenient to gameday shuttle and restaurants on Harvey.
Fit Our Needs
Cody's place is a touch small for more than 2 folks but if you're going for an Aggie football weekend how much time are you really going to spend in a house? It was clean, well appointed and convenient to the university. Cody and Linda were quick and clear with communication and they left us a newspaper and M&Ms at check in. Also, we left our pillows behind and Cody was kind enough to ship them to us. Overall, we enjoyed our stay.
Weekend in College Station
This is a great place to stay. Great communication with owner. Very clean as well!
November Game Weekend
We had an amazing time during our stay in College Station. The condo was clean and we had everything we needed for our weekend trip. It was a great location and easy to find as well. Would definitely recommend and look forward to coming back in two years when our tigers play there again.
The University of Texas A & M is only 1.5 Miles away, A 20-25 minute walk to Campus,
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
*****ALL Rates are subject to change and are negotiable at the Owner's discretion.*****