Come stay in the HEART of AGGIELAND!!! Perfectly Situated 1BD/1.5BA Condo, 1.5 Miles from Texas A & M. Game-Day retreat, great weekend get-away, or a relaxing place to stay while looking at the University. Located in the Wolf Pen District, it is within walking distance to many restaurants, bars, and shops. Full Bed Sleeper sofa down stairs, plus Queen Bed upstairs. Sleeps 2-4 comfortably.
The property is furnished and a full inventory is kept by the Owners.
Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules (below) at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed under any circumstances.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest, and subject to additional charges.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
a. Do not use the Fireplace
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval.
PARKING PASS – A Parking Pass is located inside the unit. Renters must display the parking pass on the rear-view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure. Failure to leave the pass will result in a $75 charge. Guests are limited to (1) vehicle unless otherwise noted by Owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Fireplace: Do not use the Fireplace.
10. Water and Septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged a damages fee.
11. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.