For the tropical getaway of a lifetime, come stay at this phenomenal Kailua-Kona vacation rental apartment, ideally situated in a quiet residential area just 1 mile away from downtown Kona, the ocean, and the Ironman race start and finish lines. With 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and a comfortable king-sized bed, this unit is a fantastic choice for a couple on a romantic Hawaiian adventure.
*Please note Kona is 100 miles from the volcano and this home has not seen any adverse effects*
With 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 729 square feet of tastefully decorated living space, and enough sleeping accommodations for up to 2 guests on a comfortable king-sized bed, this unit is a fantastic size for a couple out for a romantic Hawaiian retreat. This apartment is also ideally suited for athletes, featuring secure bike storage plus a workshop area for bike repairs if need be. The moment you arrive, you'll immediately fall in love with this home's spacious interior boasting lots of sunlight, newly refurbished throughout with all the amenities you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay, including in-unit laundry machines, wireless internet access, and a flat screen TV with cable and DVD player for your entertainment. When you're not out enjoying one of the island's fine local restaurants, prepare a delicious meal in the comfort of this home's kitchen. Enjoy your morning coffee outside on the private patio before taking a leisurely swim in the property's private saltwater pool, surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens. Welcome to paradise!
Everyone in your traveling party will love this property's great location, conveniently within minutes of glorious beaches, shopping, and dining. There's a wonderful snorkeling beach with turtles and a wide variety of sea life just 15 minutes from the property! For a truly unique dining experience, visit the Reyes on the Bay restaurant at the Sheraton Hotel with Manta Ray viewing area. Be sure to take a day trip to see the volcano and amazing waterfalls in Hilo, or check out one of the many fabulous boat trips for whale watching and water sports with snorkeling stops. Whether you plan to spend your time on the Big Island soaking up the Hawaiian sun on the beach, touring pineapple fields or exploring volcanoes, this exceptional Kailua-Kona vacation rental apartment will serve as the perfect setting for a quiet, relaxing vacation you won't forget anytime soon!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private saltwater swimming pool, private patio, fully equipped kitchen (blender, convection oven, electric kettle...), wireless internet access, in-unit washer/dryer, cable TV, and much more
- A quaint ohana attached to a single family home
- Amazing location amidst lush tropical gardens with easy access to beaches, shopping, restaurants, and numerous other Big Island attractions!
- Boogie boards and snorkel equipment available!
- A rental car is strongly suggested as the property is located on top of a steep hill
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed (2 Twin-sized Beds can be substituted upon request)
- GE 106-978-9184-01
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Not suitable for children under the age of 7 due to pool safety
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Note the owners are wedding coordinators. If interested, please see their website for additional information: http://www.weddingceremoniesetc.com