Top of the Cove, Family Home with Pool & Mountain Views(1 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
You are in the middle of paradise!
Shopping in Olde Towne La Quinta and nearby El Paseo in Palm Desert. Close to Joshua Tree National Park, Living Desert Zoo in Palm Desert. Lots of great golf courses to choose from. There is hiking, biking and much much more.
Silver Rock Golf Course 5 miles away. All of the La Quinta Resort and Spa courses are 3 miles away. Arnold Palmer's Restaurant 3 miles away! Skiing at Snow Summit just over an hour away. Colorado River two hours away.
Known as the Playground of the Stars, Palm Springs is a celebrated California desert resort city, 110 miles east of Los Angeles and 140 miles northeast of San Diego.
Protected by the Little San Bernardino Mountains to the north, the Santa Rosa Mountains to the south, and the San Jacinto Mountains to the west, Palm Springs is renowned for its warm, dry climate.
With 354 days of sunshine, less than 6 inches of rain annually, and winter temperatures that average in the 70s (with nights in the low-to-mid 40s), is it any wonder that Palm Springs is an outdoor lover’s paradise?
And yes, swimming, sunbathing, golfing, and playing tennis are still the primary pastimes in Palm Springs. It is not unusual to do any of the above outdoor activities in 80-degree weather mid-winter, all while gazing at the snow-covered peaks of the San Jacintos.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- coffee maker, freezer, refrigerator mini size, spices, blender, toaster, sofabed, books, piano, books adult, toys kids, books kids, bike, garden, stove top burners, coffee grinder, oven, games kids, radio, unscreened porch/lanai, beach towels, bottled water, soaps basic, towels provided, beach chairs, cooler small, cold water dispenser, hair dryer, laundry soap, shampoo, toilet paper, restaurant dining guide, local maps, alarm clock, golf clubs, garden chairs, bicycles, central heating, filtered water, local activities guide, activities guide, ceiling fans and paper towels. Washer Dryer in attached 2 car garage. Automatic garage door opener. Pool has outdoor shower, fruit trees, toys, outdoor table, chairs, lounge and is very private. Original paintings throughout the house. Electric piano in sunny reading room with sliding glass door to backyard fireplace and more fruit trees. Truly your own private paradise with mountain views in every direction....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Air Conditioning
- Dialup Access
- Linens Provided
- Mobile Phone
- Parking Off Street
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
1000.00 - 1000.00 per week 3000.00 - 3000.00 per month 100.00 - 100.00 Cleaning. 10.00 - 10.00 Tax.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
cycling, walking, eco tourism, hospital, gambling casinos, ATM/bank, playground, bird watching, pond, library, churches, mountain climbing, roller blading, freshwater fishing, golf privileges optional, massage therapist, medical services and scenic drives. Lots of nearby golf courses.
Living Room/TV Room
Kitchen (Dining in foreground)
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 04, 2016
- Response time Within a few hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 10/03/2016