• Two family-friendly Estate Homes on 40 private acres +
• Great for Workshops, Non-profit & Corporate Retreats, Family Reunions & Weddings
• Country Haven: 6 bedrooms, sleeps 16+, large kitchen with 2 refrigerators, and large dining area
• Great Room (500 sq ft) just off the living room
o Open meeting space
o Moveable tables & chairs
o Wood flooring
o Sleeping mats
o Perfect for workshop, discussion, dining, exercise, meditation, etc…
• Fawn Hill Event Barn: (2,000 sq ft)
• Hacienda: 10 bedrooms, Convertible Den, sleeps 26+, large kitchen with commercial stove & 2 refrigerators, and large dining area
• Hacienda has a large living room with open fireplace
• Hacienda includes a Yoga Studio (700 sq ft)
• Secluded valley surrounded by oak forest with hiking trails
• Peaceful & serene views of nature and wildlife
• Nestled between vineyards and wineries
• Walk to 4 wineries and tasting rooms; Turley rated in the top 12 in the world!
• Halfway between LA & SF -- 3 miles from highway 101
• Short drive to Hwy 1; Ocean, Beach towns, Hearst Castle & gateway to Big Sur
• Lots of space – inside & out
• Large outdoor gathering spaces; BBQ, volleyball, badminton & ping pong
• Pool (Seasonal)
• Local Hot Springs nearby
WINTER Fantastic Mid-week DEALS!
Contact us now for winter deals! (Or make us an offer. If we're not booked, we're not happy, so let us work something out for you!)
The property is owned by a non-profit organization and is located in a private valley near the ocean close to Cambria, Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo on California’s gorgeous central coast mid-way between Los Angeles and San Francisco. We are located in an area of wineries and estate homes, close to everything but with very serene privacy. That rare privacy combined with convenience to all amenities is one of the reasons we chose to establish Dancing Deer right here. It's so very peaceful and beautiful and just a wonderful place to connect, unwind and rebuild.
Enjoy fabulous hiking through our oak forest on woodland trails and along tree-lined roadways - all without ever leaving the privacy of the property. Venture farther and enjoy beaches, wineries, Hearst Castle, Spanish missions, hot springs, restaurants and shopping. Everything from charming, locally owned and run shops to outlet stores are easily reachable by car.
As rental space for your wedding, retreats, workshops, meetings & gatherings, Dancing Deer Farm provides the perfect environment for many types and sizes of gatherings and activities. Sleeps a total of 48 in beds. Ask us how we can accommodate larger groups (up to 70).
This is a wonderful location for retreats, workshops, family reunions and weddings. We aim to support family bonding and celebration. This is a place meant to foster community while supporting practices to help restore and enhance the earth’s own systems.
Discounts for non profit organizations and guests staying more than 5 nights. Ask us!
Keywords: large, rental, house, Templeton, farm, private, gathering, workshop, group, wine country, San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles, Cambria, central coast, wedding, family reunion, event barn