* Puerto Rico URB COSTA NORTE I-9, HATILLO, PUERTO RICO - Direct Beach Access!
* Walk to the ocean from the back yard.
* 24 Hour Guarded Controlled Access.
* Swimming Pool (SHARED),
* Tennis/Basketball Volleyball Courts,
* Gazebo with Recreational Area.
* Fully Furnished 4 bedroom/2.5 bath, 1715 sq. ft.
* Minutes to Costa Norte Mall
* Short Drive From Airport/San Juan
* Nearby Tropical Trail Rides
* Hatillo - Las Cabras Surfing Beach
* Isabella Surfing Beach
* Casinos (20 minutes)
* Rio Camuy Caves and Caverns - 3rd largest underground river system in the world. Guided Tour. Millions of years ago nature adorned the cave ceilings with crystalline stalactites and enormous mushroom shaped stalagmites. Few cave systems in the world are as massive or as dramatic. A unique experience. Can be combined w/Arecibo Observatory.
* Arecibo Observatory - Nestled in the mountains is the world's largest radar/radio telescope. Experience this huge 305-meter diameter dish that literally listens to the universe. From the observation platform, view this austere telescope & its metallic symmetry, shining dramatically against the contrast of our green, dense, tropical landscape. Can be combined w/Caverns Tour.
* Barceloneta Prime Outlet Mall - Polo, Liz Claiborne, etc.
* NO PETS - NO SMOKING
* Occupancy limited to 8 maximum
* Vacation Rental or Negotiable Term
* Please email for additional photos
* Minimum 3 days stay
I went to Puerto Rico for the first time in 2004. I remembered being intrigued by its beaches and ocean views practically every where we went. The people are friendly and warm.
Why the Owner Chose Hatillo: We bought a property in Hatillo. North/West of San Juan where its known to have the most beautiful beaches. We are 20 minutes away from the famous Crash Boat Beach and 10 minutes away from Rio Camuy Cave.