Our Korean traditional guest house is ...
- located in a place easy to get to. (near subway station, airport bus stop, train station)
- within walking distance to many tourist hot spots in the city like Gyungbokgung, Gwanghwamun, etc.
- giving visitors a chance to taste what life is like in a Hanok, or traditional Korean house.
- giving you that make yourself some Korean foods through our experience program.
< Room >
You're looking at our Korean traditional style room.
We have 5 rooms in our house, all look similar, except size is different.
- 1 room for 3~4 people
- 1 room for 3 people
- 2 rooms for 2 people
- 1 room for 1 person
(As of now I have photo for one type room that I'm using for all rooms.)
Price for renting whole house price is 300 USD per night.
+ Kitchen, with Refigerator
+ Washing Machine
+ Barbeque Equipment
+ Breakfast Included (Coffee and Toast)
< Additional Experience Programs >
We are giving you that make yourself some Korean foods through our experience program. If you make Korean foods in person, we will supply and pack it to you for free. Have an opportunity to catch a glimpse of Korean with Kimchi guest house's experience programs!
1. Program: Making Kimchi
Time: About a hour
Rate: KRW 40,000 (Pay at the house)
2. Program: Making Korean Food
(Tuk-bok-ki or Bul-go-gi or Pa-jeon)
Time: About a hour
Rate: KRW 30,000 (Pay at the house)
< Directions >
1. Direction from subway line no.3 Gyung-bok-gung station
Take the subway line no.3 to Gyung-bok-gung station, and then take exit 2. You can see bakery as "Paris Baguette", then turn left. Go straight for about 200m. If you find pork restaurant as "Changshin-dong Mawoon Jokbal", take a right turn. Go staright, then you can get to our Guest House at the end of the alley.
2. Direction from airport bus stop
Take the airport bus no.6011 at Incheon intl air port. Get off the bus at Gyung-bok-gung bus stop. Move across the street and go straight leftwardly. If you can see the vehicle products store, then turn left. Go straight for about 60m If you find pork restaurant as "Changshin-dong Mawoon Jokbal", take a right turn. Go staright, then you can get to our Guest House at the end of the alley.