** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Come experience pure paradise in Honolulu, Hawaii! If you’re dreaming of a tropical escape in the sand, surf, and sun, then this tranquil Honolulu vacation rental home is just the place for you! With 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably accommodate up to 2 guests, this clean and quiet home is terrific for a relaxing couple's retreat!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed
Surrounded by a beautiful garden and tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city, you’ll find the property to be extremely private and peaceful while still close to all the excitement of Honolulu.
You’ll love this home’s beautiful interior, decorated with beach-inspired furnishings and complete with all the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible, including an in-unit washer and dryer and a flat-screen TV with cable.
When you’re not out dining at one of the area’s fine local restaurants, prepare delicious home-cooked meals in the unit's fully equipped kitchen.
At the end of the day, retreat to the outdoor lanai to enjoy a glass of wine or mai tai with your loved one as you admire the peaceful sea breeze in the garden. The patio table offers an umbrella, so you can sit out in the shade to stay cool even on those balmy Hawaii days.
When you’re ready to retire for the night, the master bedroom comes complete with a cloud-like queen bed, plenty of space to unpack, and a en-suite, spa-like bathroom.
If you're particularly active, make sure to bring your bike along to explore the magnificent bike route that begins nearby and takes you around Oahu, allowing you to access some of the island’s most breathtaking sights. Or run the along the trail that is popular with Ironman competitors, if you’re feeling brave!
Golf enthusiasts will appreciate the property’s walking distance to Hawaii Kai Golf Course, featuring views of the Pacific Ocean from every hole. If you’d rather stay active somewhere with a fantastic view, hike to the Makapu'u Lookout and Lighthouse for enchanting views of Windward Coast and Molokai. Keep your eyes peeled for sea creatures, as the lighthouse is a fantastic whale-watching spot!
This home is also a 10-15 minute walk from the surf-worthy waves of Sandy Beach, which is close to Waimanalo Beach, Blow Hole, and the famous Hanauma Bay, where you can snorkel among sea turtles, angelfish, living coral, and even Humuhumunukunukuapuaa, the Hawaiian state fish!
Enjoy dinner at the exceptional Thai restaurant just right down the street, followed by an evening stroll to the botanical gardens.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a full kitchen, lanai with umbrella and outdoor dining area, in-unit laundry machines, 40-inch flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, and more
- Ideally situated in a quiet neighborhood, tucked away but not far from the action!
- Conveniently located minutes away from gorgeous beaches, golfing, snorkeling, hiking, biking trails, and many other amazing attractions!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be 35 years or older to book
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- NO LARGE GATHERINGS, NO BIG PARTIES
- If evidence of a party or large gathering is found, we will charge the booking a $250 fee
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Name on your Evolve booking must match your identification during check-in time
- HI Tax I.D. NO.: TA 21-285-4784-01