Fully furnished 1-bedroom English basement apartment with seven windows. Located in one of the city's nicest and most "walkable" neighborhoods, the property is within sight of the Library of Congress and the Capitol Building.
Available August 7, 2019. Minimum stay, two months, prefer longer; for example, fall and/or spring academic semesters. Perfect for sabbaticals, fellowships, internships and research appointments. Flexible on start- and end-dates.
• Walk to the Library of Congress, the Capitol Grounds and all the museums along the National Mall
• On the same street as U.S. Supreme Court Building and Library of Congress
• Walk two blocks north to Capitol South Metro; five blocks east to the Eastern Market Metro; five blocks south to Navy Yard Metro
• Quiet residential neighborhood, well protected, friendly
• Next to two public parks
• Lots of restaurants, shops and grocery stores nearby
• Rated as a very walkable neighborhood by "Walkscore" dot com.
• Located on the corner of Duddington Place and Second Street, S.E., 20003
• Furnished English-basement apartment with private entrance and seven windows
• One-bedroom with queen size bed; lots of closet space and washer/dryer
• Modern kitchen ready for cooking
• Dining room
• Living room with new twin-size sleeper sofa
• Work station with high-speed Internet access
• Cable television and local phone service
• Non-smoking. No pets.
• Children welcomed. (Fold-out crib available.)
Rate: $2350/month; all utilities included; minimum stay, two months, prefer longer.