This is a wonderful 8 Bedroom family home for large groups, with comfortable sleeping arrangements for up to 17 guests and 3 infants (3 cribs available). There are 4 bedrooms downstairs, 2 with king beds,1 with Queen Bed and the other a Full Size Bed. There are two bathrooms to share downstairs, one with a Steam Shower. Upstairs you will find 4 more bedrooms, each with their own attached bathroom; 3 with king beds and one with a Full Bed. 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms allow for large groups to stay without being overcrowded or uncomfortable.
Inside, you will find a large gourmet kitchen with all the necessary utensils for large groups, a dining room set for 10+, along with a family room with another dining table and a newly remodeled HUGE great room. The great room is fully equipped with a wood burning fireplace shooting up towards the wood-beamed ceiling and pool table area. Kitchen houses an eating bar with 3 barstools.
Outside, step out on to the wood deck to look over the beautiful scenery or take a soak in the hot tub over looking Lake Tahoe and the beautiful mountains.
The lake is directly across the street with beach access. You can take a 1 mile walk down to Sunnyside Bar and Grill for lunch or dinner or head 2 miles in the other direction and hit the slopes at Homewood Ski Resort.
Keywords: Cabin, Chalet, Lake House, Large Home, On Lake, Vacation Rental, Cabin on Lake, Custom Home, Great Room, Lake Cabin, Tahoe City, North Shore, Sunnyside, Homewood, Donner, North Lake Tahoe, Family Friendly
NO EVENT/WEDDINGS/PARTY POLICY. Home is in a Residential Area with Neighbors in a Close Proximity. Parking is limited to 5-6 cars and a maximum of 17 guests; NO Exceptions. NO Celebrations, Weddings, Reunions, Parties or Other Events (collectively “Events”) are to be held at the Property during Guest’s occupancy. Holding an Event is considered an abuse and breach of these Terms and Conditions and cause for Immediate Termination of Occupancy, Forfeiture of Security Deposit and $2500 Penalty.
Conformance with Local Laws:
Guests must abide by all rules and regulations set forth by local ordinances. The Property is located in a quiet, private neighborhood and we ask that you Please respect our neighbors. Placer County has an ordinance that prohibits disruptive noise emanating from a property between the hours of 10pm and 7am; as follows:
· CODE: 9.36.060 Sound limits for sensitive receptors.
• A. It is unlawful for any person at any location to create any sound, or to allow the creation of any sound, on property owned, leased, occupied or otherwise controlled by such person that:
1. Causes the exterior sound level when measured at the property line of any affected sensitive receptor to exceed the ambient sound level by five dBA; or
2. Exceeds the sound level standards as set forth in Table 1, whichever is the greater.
· TABLE 1 - SOUND LEVEL STANDARDS (On-site) - See Placer County, CA website for further details - (CODE: 9.36.060)
· Guest, or Guest’s visitors, found to be violating the noise ordinance will be subject to a fine and/or eviction without refund. Further, Guest agrees to conform to other Vacation Rental Rules and Regulations, without limitation, over occupying parking areas, over occupying rental property, modifying the visual look of Property, creating disruptions that disrupt neighborhood character, or any other provisions of Placer County. Upon any infraction of local ordinances,
Owner may at its sole option, terminate all agreements with Guest, including termination of occupancy immediately. In this event, Guest will forfeit all monies, including security deposits. Failure to vacate Property at Owner/Agent request for violation of these Terms and Conditions may result in citation for trespassing by local law enforcement.
County of Placer - Transient Occupancy Registration Certificate #70249