About the property
- Condo1000 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
Welcome to our luxurious, gorgeous condo in Origins at Seahaven, located right in the center of renowned Panama City Beach. Located right on Front Beach Rd, you're closer than ever to all the action. Pier Park, our beautiful and well-known outdoor mall, is just a short mile away.
This stunning 1 bedroom condo has just been updated! It has amazing new wood floors, and great furniture. This is the over-all perfect vacation spot for a small family. Luxury is eminent.
[ General Property Information ]
- Located right on the North side of Front Beach
- Spectacular views, right from your living room
- Featuring 1 bedroom and 1.5 bathrooms
- Featuring bedding to sleep 4 comfortably
- Located right in the center of PCB - 1 short mile from Pier Park
- Quaint and cozy, luxurious feel
- All new updates throughout
- Everything is brand new, including the superb wooden floors that accent the rooms perfectly
- High-end decorations
- High-end furnishings
- Owner spared no expense in making it TOP NOTCH!
- Located on a low floor!
[ Living and Dining Area ]
- Featuring all new furnishings
- Picturesque views right from the living room (look at pictures!)
- Huge windows that offer plenty of natural light and stunning views!
- Custom drapes
- Designer furnishings and decorations
- All new Samsung HDTV
- Xfinity cable TV
- Dining table with seating for 4
- Bar chairs are all new!
- Two additional seats for dining at bar
[ Kitchen ]
- Everything is brand new in the kitchen
- All new appliances
- Custom granite countertop on the bar
- Very large, farm-style kitchen sink
- Awe-inspiring custom tile countertops
- Matching stove-top, range, oven and microwave
- Large refrigerator
- Gorgeous, custom cabinetry
- Plenty of wall outlets to charge all your devices!
[ Bedrooms and Bedding Arrangement ]
- Master has ultra-comfortable, incredibly soft king bed
- Wake up to spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico!
- Large window offers plenty of natural light
- Master suite is large and capacious
- Master also features Toshiba TV
- Xfinity cable TV
- Designer decor and furnishings
- Oversized, uber comfortable lounge chair
- Private bathroom features custom tile
[ General Property and Location ]
- Seahaven is right across the street from our gorgeous beach with warm, white sand and emerald waters
- Features "Bamboo Room" 25 seat mini-theater
- Incredible heated pool and outdoor spa
- Seahaven offers beautiful architecture and lovely decor throughout
- Beach access right across the street - just 50 steps!
- Large fitness center located on 4th floo
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
About Blue Swell
Why Choose Us? Blue Swell Vacation Rentals is a LOCAL, privately owned, property management company that specializes in high-end, luxury beach rentals from Panama City Beach to Scenic 30A to Destin. We hand-choose each and every property and we spend tens of thousands of our own money each year making sure the property you rent from us is top-notch and in perfect working order. We are local so everyone knows this area and can answer your questions and help you plan your vacation! Some reasons guests choose us year after year: we offer keyless check-in which means you go straight to your property with no waiting or lines, we always inspect our properties prior to your arrival to ensure the property looks exactly like it does in the pictures, we use high end linens with 450 thread count sheets, plush towels and as well as high end starter supplies. Most importantly, we are here for you 24/7 throughout your entire stay to make sure your you have the best vacation ever.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Clean, big, room... updated nicely.
The room was much bigger than we expected. The hardwood floors were very pretty. Excellent view of the ocean! If I were to change anything the master bed mattress was a little on the soft side as well as the pillows and the pull out couch was good enough for our two small kids but uncomfortable for us to lay on with them. Also I would update the shower next maybe get rid of the curtains as shower curtains gross me out but they were clean, just a personal preference. Overall we were pleased and would book here again. The unit was nice and the condo building was very well kept. There was also a ton of storage room everywhere in the condo. Very impressed with the size! Our trip was a great experience and we loved every minute of it!
This property was great!
The only problem I had was that the kitchen was not very well equipped with cookware. This would only be a problem if you planned on cooking a lot like I did. More cookware would be a bonus to this rental.
Other than that, it was great!
Very well kept, we had a great time and the view was amazing.
Very clean,exactly what the pictures show you. The only negative thing about our experience would be the door code that was given to us was wrong and it took us an hour to get into our room :( Otherwise everything was great!
Good Morning Ms. Hernandez - We are so glad you took the time let us know about your experience. Our check in time, like everyone here at the beach, is 4:00 pm CST and our electronic door locks are set for that time as well. We often have guests who arrive early and use their door code and see it does not work. When a vacation home is completed early we do call our guests and offer them a different code so that they can enter the home before 4:00 pm. We regret we were not able to offer you an early check in but are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We thank you for choosing Blue Swell and look forward to the opportunity to host your next vacation.
Housekeeping was great. No complaints at all.
Everything was wonderful!
Everything was wonderful. There were plenty of towels and rags beautifully tied with blue ribbons and placed at the end of the bed when we arrived. It was lovely and we used the ribbons as hair ties later. Everything else was spotless and the unit smelled nice.
My wife and I have stayed in the same room for several years now each year has been great