Oceanfront Luxury! Wifi, Cable, Diving, Free Calling to Us and Canada!(54 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
A little bit of luxury goes a long way! Bask in the sprawling space of a King Sized pillow-top mahogany Sleigh Bed in the master suite and a Queen Sized Bed in the guest suite. Each bed is wrapped with 600 thread count Egyptian Cotton Linens and comfortable, tasteful spreads. Travertine stone floors, richly colored mahogany furniture and ambient lighting set the mood for romance and a chance to reconnect with the ones you love most. Comfortably entertain friends and guests with a full kitchen, Double Master Layout with private Ensuite Bathrooms, and fine finishings and furnishings around every corner. Closet space is found in each bedroom, linen closets in each bathroom, and additional storage/pantry near the kitchen. Wind down with a movie on the 42' HDTV Flat Screen TV. Finally, enjoy the convenience of Extra Large capacity front loading washer and dryer in the unit.
Feel the pressures of everyday life slip off your shoulders as you enjoy the sunset every night of the year from the balcony or by the pool. With a drink in your hand and someone special at your side, this is what vacation time is made for!
There is plenty to do here in beautiful Grand Cayman and this location puts you within arms reach of all of it. Whether you enjoy boating, diving and snorkeling excursions, or just a quiet spot on the water, you can be there in minutes! We are located within walking distance to Dolphin Discovery and very close to Discovery Cove, two distinctly different dolphin experiences.
Continue your evening with drinks at the on the beach with your toes in the sand. The adventure seekers and nightowls will continue the nightlife with some of Grand Cayman's many clubs and hotspots that stay open very, very late. Your head will barely hit the pillow before you are up and at it again!
Located only minutes from North West Point Beach and Dock, Cemetary Beach (one of our favorite snorkling spots), Seven Mile Beach (locally known as West Bay Public Beach), and beautiful Governors Beach!
This location has it all and we have the keys to unlock it for you. After living here for over four years as our primary home, we know where and what you need to make a perfect vacation. Please do not hesitate to ask us about our favorite spots and tastes.
Share the Fun! Enjoy our Total Connectivity Package at no additional charge! WIFI broadband Internet connects you to friends and while you are away via your portable computer, mobile device, smartphone, iPad, iPod and iPhone through Skype and Facetime. In May 2013, we are adding a new feature, free calling to the US and Canada with Vonage phone service. Through this Florida phone number, you can keep in touch with friends and family all evening without breaking the bank. Share your vacation with free phone service to the US and Canada while you send pictures and video of your trip to those who couldn't make it.
Keywords: Northwest Point, North West Point, Bonnie's Arch, Dive vacation, snorkle, sea swim, Flowers, marathon, triathlon, racquetball, tennis, orange canyon, sentinel rock, Grand Cayman, value, free Wi-Fi, west bay, pirates week, caribbean, relaxation, Stingray City
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
High Season (2017)
Jan 7 - May 26, 2017
7 night min stay
Valentine's Day (2017)
Feb 11 - Feb 17, 2017
7 night min stay
Easter Week (2017)
Apr 15 - Apr 21, 2017
7 night min stay
May 27 - Aug 25, 2017
5 night min stay
Aug 26 - Dec 22, 2017
5 night min stay
Christmas Wek 2017
Dec 23 - Dec 29, 2017
7 night min stay
New Year's Week 2017!!!
Dec 30 - Jan 5, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Cleaning Fee $200 + tax
- Tax Rate 13%
This stay is a flat rate of $2,275 plus taxes, damage protection and cleaning for the Christmas Holiday. The check in is on 12-20 and check out is on 12-27, totaling 7 nights. The entire week before is also available at reduced rates if included in this holiday stay.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The Top 10 must see attractions in Grand Cayman:
1) Stingray City-Swim with a feed huge Caribbean stingrays with the safety of expert guides.
2) Dolphin Discovery/Dolphin Cove-An eco-friendly dolphin experience where you get to swim with, touch and experience one-on-one time with these wonderful creatures. Each has its own theme and is a completely different experience.
3) Cayman Turtle Farm-See these beautiful sea turtles up close, hold baby turtles, feed the daddy and granddaddy turtles, swim in the water park and see the amazing predator tank with live sharks!
4) Scuba Dive the Kittiwake-Of course all scuba diving in the Cayman Islands is great but this is special. At only 20-50 feet, you get a brand new wreck that is anything but! No storm damage, completely intact and ready for safe exploration. The steering wheel is even there for photo time!
5) Rum Point-Need I say more? Idyllic beach covered with natural and man-made shade, crystal clear water, wonderful lunches and did I mention RUM!!!? Most people fall for the mudslide and who wouldn't? But try the Pink Sand Beach with Coconut run instead of the vodka and you have found your beach side drink.
6) Red Sail Catamaran Tours-Dont feel like driving to Rum Point? How about sailing a 100' bright white catamaran on the gorgeous blue sea. The only thing better than the destination is the journey!
7) Queen Elizabeth's Botanical Park-All the native Flora and Fauna of the Caribbean can be found here. It is the refuge for the last known Blue Iguanas on the planet. With less than 20 remaining, it is better to see them now than miss them entirely.
8) Hike the Mastic Trail-See the geology that formed the Cayman Islands before the road and airports and buildings were placed. This is the real Cayman Islands. Its free but you may want to avoid this during summer months.
9) See the East End Blowholes-Along the coastline of the East End (Eastern Coast) is a geologic site. The wave water pressurizes through a small hole in the rock and out sprays something similar to 'Old Faithful'! Only, this one happens a couple times a minute. You can get pictures here if you are patient. Just listen for the telltale sounds....
10) Seven Mile Beach-Although locals refer to it as West Bay Public Beach, this beautiful stretch of sand attracts more tourists than all the banks combined. It is easy to miss general cruise ship tourist traffic and Sundays all the locals spend their days there.
11) Governor's Beach-I know it was a Top Ten list but Governor's Beach is worth it! It is right next door to the Governor's house and you know he would only pick the very best spot. This beach has the whitest sand, the clearest water and the calm water the west coast is known for.
****Guests at our property get all the insider tourist notes on these and many more must see, must do and must eat spots. Contact us and get started with planning your vacation in Grand Cayman with people who have lived and worked there for 5 years. We help with more than just your housing!******
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: A paramedic and veterinarian met on the idyllic island of Little Cayman. Six years, one wonderful marriage and two beautiful children later, we still see the beauty that brought us together. The Cayman Islands will always hold a special place in our hearts and this is what we want to share with you.
Why the Owner Chose Northwest Point (West Bay, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands):
Well, you only have to enter the flight path to Grand Cayman to see why we chose here. This idyllic little island is gorgeous! Grand Cayman is also the most stable foreign government in the Caribbean. It is safe, luxurious and VIP savvy. When you are here, they really make you feel special. The location and amenities in Bonnie's Arch made it the only choice for us. We are avid scuba divers and the diving in our back yard is phenomenal! We can dive everyday for free! We have lived here day in and day out for 4 and a half years. Now we are following different dreams and providing for our children's futures. Selling would mean the end to our wonderful beginning so we plan to return as often as possible to relive our adventurous beginnings. Hopefully you will fall in love with Bonnie's Arch like we have and want to return again and again.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We are both very active and spend the weekends using the facilities. We have hundreds of hours in the racquetball and tennis courts. I am still trying to beat my wife at at least one game!!! Being avid divers, we spend time out back doing wall dives at our favorite site, Big Tunnel. Once you come in from a dive, quickly rinse your gear at the hose and head straight for a quick dip in the pool with a cold drink in your hand. We are close to everything, but not too close to be bothered by the traffic and noise. The nights are filled with stars and the lights from Seven Mile Beach. Frequently, you can watch a fireworks show on Seven Mile Beach from the balcony. You just cant ask for any more!
- Primary: 239-994-7002
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
One of the 365 sunsets seen from the balcony each year. A very special location!
King Mahogany Sleigh Bed in Master draped with 1200tc Egyptian Cotton sheets!
Our NEW Bernhardt Queen Sleeper Sofa Set, Full Motion Smart TV, and Sea Views!
Sunrise over Seven Mile Beach! When was the last time you were happy to be up this early?
A fresh water dip after a morning of diving and snorkeling can rejuvenate and relax you!
Guidance to unlock Cayman's buried treasure! Get the Who, Where, When and How.
Curiosity, wonder and a little adventure. Lets us help you unlock Cayman's secret spots!
Northwest Point Beach with all of 7 Mile Beach in the background!
The most amenities in Cayman: Tennis, racquetball, private diving access and NO crowds!
Pirate ships still cruise the Caymans...Booze Cruise that is!
You can feel the stress of airports melt away as soon as you see this!
May 2016 Upgrades include Samsung Black Stainless Steel Appliances with Icemaker
Included in the May 2016 Upgrades is a new Guest Bedroom Suite and Smart TV!
It's hard to look past the Sea View to notice our new Travertine tile floor!
Top floor views in between adventure and exploration! Peaceful, quiet and serene!
Check our "Must See and Do" list so you don't miss any of the fun!
Boat moored on Bonnie's Arch divesite, just a few hundred feet off shore.
NW Point Beach is our closest and most loved beach!
One of the fabulous sunsets that are found every night, especially after a rain!
The island's only racquetball court is located right on our property!
Tiki Beach at sunset after a hard day at the office...I mean beach!
With so many places to truly love you will feel your heart call you back to Cayman!
A familiar but special creature in Grand Cayman, the flamingo tongue.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, January 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.