Have you been dreaming of a serene getaway to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life, breathe fresh mountain air, and enjoy endless views of glittering lake scenery? Look no further than this stunning vacation rental home in Hayden Lake, Idaho! With 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and enough sleeping accommodations for 9 guests, a peaceful retreat awaits at this lakefront property. You'll have access to a private dock, multiple decks, and sweeping lake views. Near shopping, golf, and much more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
A peaceful retreat awaits you at this lakefront property nestled among tall pine trees and sublime lake. With 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and enough sleeping accommodations for 9 guests, this delightful house is an ideal size for multiple families or groups of friends traveling together. You'll find plenty of space to spread out over 3,000 square feet of tastefully decorated living space, featuring lovely furnishings throughout and all the amenities you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay.
Prepare your favorite meals in the fully equipped kitchen while your companions plan out the activities for the next day at the breakfast bar. This residence is perfect for entertaining, with indoor and outdoor dining areas and an expansive yard, where the kids can spend hours running around to burn off some energy.
Stay entertained during your downtime by watching your favorite show on one of the 2 TVs, which are located in the main floor living room and the family room downstairs in the daylight basement. When the air outside becomes brisk, curl up on one of the plush sofas in the living room as the cozy wood burning stove warms the space.
You'll love unwinding out on the covered wraparound deck to admire the 180-degree vista of lake scenery at sunset - these views will leave you blissfully content as the calm of twilight settles in.
-- THE LOCATION --
From this incredible home, the best of Hayden Lake is practically right at your fingertips! 130 feet of private lakefront and included access to a private dock and covered boat slip will let you take full advantage of this natural playground, so you can fill your days with boating, fishing and swimming with as little hassle as possible.
If you'd prefer a land-based activity, a scenic bike ride or jog around the lake road is always a good choice. Golf enthusiasts will delight in the property's short distance to countless golf courses, including the Avondale Public golf course, located just 20 minutes away, and the Highlands Golf Course, which is about 1 hour away in Post Falls. The famous Coeur d'Alene Resort golf course is also reachable within a 45-minute drive and features the renowned floating green!
When you're in the area, be sure to visit the eclectic local shops and dine at Beverley's or Cedars Floating Restaurant in downtown Coeur d'Alene. The kids will love spending a day at Silverwood Amusement Park, Idaho's answer to Disneyland, which is conveniently less than an hour away from the house.
On rainier days, venture to Spokane, Washington, only 1 hour and 15 minutes away, for a day full of shopping at East Spokane Valley Shopping Mall and Downtown Spokane.
However you choose to spend your time during your stay, this wonderful Hayden Lake vacation rental house will quickly become a place you love coming home to at the end of the day!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wood-burning stove, covered wraparound deck, 2 TVs, free WiFi, large yard, oversized 2-car garage,
- 130 feet of private lakefront, with access to a private dock and covered boat slip
- Daylight basement with family room opens onto a secondary patio and lawn
- Incredible waterfront location with fabulous views and easy access to area attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Spokane International Airport (GEG), 9000 W Airport Dr, Spokane, WA 99224, (~50.9 miles away from the property)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed, a fine of $250 will be assessed if a pet is brought to the property
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior owner approval
- A fee of $250 will be assessed for breaking the maximum occupancy of 9 persons
- Please note that outdoor quiet hours are enforced after 9pm at night
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that while children are welcome, the upper decks, dock, and lakefront areas on the property are not safe for children that are unsupervised
- Additional fees and taxes may apply