3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
- english, greek, email@example.com
I am married mother of two small children, my job is a professional hairdresser.
Why EFI chose Porto Rafti
The house has a very good view of the bay of Porto Rafti is a big house with all the comforts located 15 km from the airport and 35 km from Athens,15 km from Helexpo Athens is in a quiet central location and is an ideal choice for couples, groups,families with young children and co-workers.
What makes this Villa unique
The house has fantastic view of the sea,Evia island and all the bay of Porto Rafti from the all villa and balcony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please consider the following guidelines when booking this property:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Great Place for Family
As architects, my wife and I appreciated the design of the place. The sunrise was amazing from the master bedroom. We were able to walk to a great restaurant at night and Efi had provided a lot of good stuff for breakfast. Efi was great hostess, meeting us at the property and guiding us in and helping us with arranging a ride to the airport. The pool was great to take a dip in at night. One issue we had that was not positive we’re the neighbors pack of dogs, and we love dogs, but they barked a lot during the night.
Loved this villa right beside the sea.
Efi was so helpful
Beautiful view! Lovely apartment! Gracious host!
The apartment was a little hard to find but worth the trouble. It was modern, attractive and spacious and had a lovely balcony with a beautiful view of the sea. Efi left us lots of food and made sure we were comfortable. It’s very close to the airport so it was a quick trip when the holiday was over.
Very spacious home with gorgeous views
Efi is a wonderful host! Her home is very inviting and equipped with everything to meet your needs! Close to the beach with gorgeous views of the sunrise.
The combination of this property's features, location, Efi's dedication and weather made our stay wonderful.
1. Property location. You can walk to the nearest beach, but it is best to have a car as it gives you freedom to choose the beach to your liking or on a windy day. There is one paid beach (sandy), all other beaches in vicinity are free (with rocks or pebbles). I like rocky beaches, the kids loved the sandy one. Don't limit your sightseeing to Athens just because it is close by, we had great time traveling further away to places like Poseidon's Temple, Korinth, Epidauros Theater. Perhaps you get to discover quiet, secluded beaches as we did near some of these places!
2. Property features. No problems with parking. All bedrooms and 2 full baths downstairs, each room with its own AC unit. Kitchen, dining area, half bath and living room upstairs, with an AC unit near the kitchen. The view from the top floor is astonishing, also make sure to catch at least one sunrise - have your camera ready! The terrace is looking east into the bay and is a great spot for any meal. The property does not have a washing machine, but it turned out to be an advantage.
3. Efi. Her dedication was fantastic, she was always available to help. For longer stays like ours (17 days), she offered to do the laundry for us. You don't normally get this type of service in vacation rentals.
4. Weather. Sunny with lovely dry heat, quite different from downtown Athens. With a breeze from the sea, we stopped using the AC unit upstairs.
Maciek I'm glad you enjoyed so much your stay here,I have to say that you were the most informed family about the holiday informations that stayed here watch as many places and your days were so full and I'm very happy for that.
You are a very quiet and smiling family and left the house after 17 days unexpectedly clean.
I'm glad that I met you and your family and I wish you the best. I wish to meet again!!!
An amazing home in a beautiful town
This home was amazing and the town is just as lovely. We added people at the last minute and Efi kindly accommodated the change with no complaints. The home has a breathtaking view and great amenities. We ended up as a party of 7 and every single one of us said that the few days at this home before departing on a 10 day cruise was one of the highlights of the trip. Efi arranged transportation for us multiple times at a moment's notice and was available for every question we had. I will definitely return to this amazing home and town. It is a must see!
Croy i am really happy to accommodated you and your friends you are very friendly and smily people.I am very pleased that you enjoyed the beautiful Porto Rafti and the house.
I hope to meet again!!!! Thank you,EFI.
The house is located 15 km from the airport, 30 km from the Acropolis Museum and the center of Athens, 10 km from the Museum of Brauron, 400 meters from the beach, 10 minutes walk from Aghia Marina and restaurants, 10 minutes walk from the port with very nice restaurants that make greek fresh fish.