Oceanview Beach House:Pet/Family Friendly, Walk to Beaches, Quiet Area(8 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:28-30 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
MONTHLY RENTALS ONLY: 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath sleeps 4-6, full kitchen, large deck
Come and relax at our cozy beach house. Our house is walking distance to at least 2 beach accesses (see below)
* 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 baths.
* Sleeps 4-6 (King bed in master, bunk-bed in 2nd bedroom & sleeper sofa in the living room)
* TV, VCR and DVD player. Lots of DVD and VHS movies to watch.
*Watch the ocean from large picture windows in our living room
* Full Kitchen with dishes, pots, pans, micro, toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher, oven/stove,fridge
* Huge ocean view deck with BBQ, picnic table and other chairs
* Walking distance to beaches, groceries, fast food and fine dining
* Washer and Dryer. Lots of games and cards. Quiet neighborhood.
* Beach access at the following streets26th (50 stairs and a restroom) and 34th (easy decline, no stairs). The house is on 25th street.
*Tennis courts 3 blocks away
MONTHLY RENTALS ONLY (From 1st day of calendar month until last day of calendar month). You may stay for multiple months (subject to approval and availability).
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 999 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- The U.S. Postal Service will not deliver mail to the house. You can have it sent to the Lincoln City Post Office (labeled 'general delivery' and pick it up there. The Post Office is a 5 minute drive from the house. There is a garage however it is not available for the renters as our classic 1959 beetle, Brunhilda, is in it. Also, the wood stove is not usable due to needed repairs. ...moreless
- Books For Adults
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Duty Free Shops
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Parking On Street
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - Apr 30, 2017
28 night min stay
May 1 - Jul 31, 2017
30 night min stay
Aug 1 - Aug 31, 2017
30 night min stay
Sep 1 - Sep 30, 2017
29 night min stay
My Standard Rate
28 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $79
- Pet Fee $100
- Cleaning $100
- Taxes Not included
Cancellation policy: Deposit is $500 for the first month and $300 for each additional month. For example, it would be an $1100 deposit for a 3 month booking. The deposit $ will be kept if cancellation happens within 90 days of stay. Once the final payment is made there are no refunds. Home away charges an additional 6% Service fee.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Golf: Chinook Winds Golf Resort is 5 minutes from our house. Another 15 minutes north Neskowin has two courses. 15 minutes to the south, Salishan Golf Resort in Gleneden offers great golfing, restaurant, miniature golf and an upscale shopping mall.
Year Purchased: 2011
Why the Owner Chose Lincoln City, OR, USA:
Unique mixture of quiet neighborhood and walking distance to so many conveniences including fine dining, groceries and the ocean.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Amazing price for a month long stay.
- Primary: +1 5412559374 Cell
- Secondary: +1 5415019441 Home
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
10PawRanch at the Beach
Living room complete with sleeper sofa
Ocean view from living room
Galley style kitchen has everything you need.
Washer and Dryer in basement
Gorgeous Oregon coast at sunset. Photo taken from the beach.
Easy decline (no stairs) beach access a little farther away.
Surfing! Photo taken from the beach.
Dogs love the sand too!
Chinook Winds Casino- Within walking distance
Sunset from the living room window (zoomed photo)
Large ocean view deck complete with BBQ
2nd bedroom double bunkbed on the bottom, single on the top
Another view of kitchen shows oven, dishwasher, micro, coffeemaker etc.
This is the front & side of the home showing the walkway and parking along 25th
Beach access closest to house (50 stairs)
Whale watching! Photo taken from a boat in the ocean.
Play center at nereby casino
Nearby Tanger Outlet Mall-Lots of great shopping!
actual ocean view from deck
Tennis courts and park 2 blocks away.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.