|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
A beautiful, clean, and comfortable home!
Located in the quaint village of Fly Creek - only 7 miles to Dreams Park & 3 miles to Cooperstown.
This gorgeous home is fully stocked with linens, pots, pans, dishes, DVD players, 2 big screen TV's, iron, ironing board, hair dryers, Wireless HI SPEED Internet and gas grill for cooking in the yard.
Relax outside by the creek after a day of baseball. We are in the perfect location! We are around the corner from Fly Creek Cider Mill and 1 mile to Portabellos Restaurant and Harmony House Cafe.
3 Bedrooms/2 1/2 Baths.
First floor: Living room, large eat-in country kitchen/great room (queen-size pull-out couch in great room), French doors in kitchen lead to the sunroom overlooking the creek, 1/2 bath, bedroom with queen size bed, mudroom/laundry room.
Second floor: One staircase leads to bedroom with a queen size bed and a full bathroom. Another separate
staircase leads to the master bedroom with king size bed and full bathroom (air conditioning in master bedroom).
Cable TV in living room, kitchen and two bedrooms
All of our beds are equipped with luxurious memory foam mattress toppers for the most comfortable night's sleep ever.
For up to date availability please email us.
My 9 year old's favorite part of the trip was the house we rented. Being from a big city, we know nothing like this property. It is set on a quiet street to enjoy the tranquility of the house's setting, and close enough to the main highway to get to the Dreamspark and Cooperstown. Our younger children with us loved to walk to the cider mill and play along the creek. The best find was Creamery Falls adjacent to Owen D Young School, to which the owners, Tina and George, directed us. When we return in 2020, we plan to rent the Fly Creek house again. Staying in this house made our vacation exceptional!
Walking distance to the Cider Mill, a wine-tasting room, and a general store, and yet an easy drive to the Dreams Park - couldn't ask for more! Such a tranquil location - great for kids as lots of room outdoors to run around and located on a quiet country lane.
There is also a second house for rent on the same property - works out great if you want to be near other families on your team - it ended up serendipitously for us that our friends had separately rented the second house - great way to get a lot of people together while still having your own separate space!
We just returned from a weeks stay in Cooperstown for the Dreams Park Tournament. Our stay in the Fly Creek house was wonderful! The home was extremely well cared for, clean, and well equipped. Of all the families on our team that rented houses, we had the best one! House is in a convenient location to Dreams Park, located in a quiet area. Great outdoor area for siblings to play in. The layout is great for sharing with another family, as it has two separate bedroom areas. Kitchen was well equipped with everything needed for preparing meals, and had lots of seating as well. I would highly recommend this house for a stay in Cooperstown. Owners are very good with communication. We will be back in two years for my younger son to play, and will definitely try this property again!
This was a great house for our weeklong stay in the area for our son's baseball tourney. The space was great for several families as it afforded privacy and lots of bedrooms. The backyard with its expansive lawn and creek running through it was the best part for the younger kids. The location was great and we loved exploring the area. Great running routes through the area. Fly Creek Orchard is within walking distance as well as the general store. The best find of the week for the adults was the Ommegang Brewery 20 minutes away. George and Tina were great and very responsive. I'd highly recommend this property.
We recently stayed a week for the Dreams Park tournament. We have stayed in many VRBO homes, and this was probably the best. Home is in beautiful condition, and is extremely well appointed, they have everything you need there. The location is also excellent, and it took us less than 15 minutes to get to Dreams Park. We visited other families who stayed at other locations, and we all agreed ours was the best. The creek in back was great for the siblings, and the Cider Mill is excellent. We hope to be back again next year. Thanks George & Tina.
I felt so bad for all of our teammates who got super close locations to Dreamspark, paid double what we did, and then found out you can't actually walk into or out of Dreamspark! (It's a safety thing for the kids) Meanwhile my family and another family rented this beautiful Fly Creek House and it exceeded all of our expectations!
1. The two large bedrooms really are on opposite sides of the house, they didn't hear a peep from us and we didn't hear anything from them!
2. The kitchen is huge, with a great center island to eat on, which is surrounded by excellent chairs that are height appropriate!
3. Plenty of cups, forks, plates and a wide variety of kitchen gadgets to suit your needs, along with a full size refrigerator.
4. Washer and dryer were fairly new and "he", and washed very large loads with ease!
5. The whole house is just huge, we could have had a whole other family stay and it wouldn't have been crowded.
6. Wifi was very fast and reached all over the house, including driveway
7. Almost no traffic to get to Dreams Park, we got there in under 10 minutes
8. The little touches all over the house make it so adorable...little pictures of dogs, or kittens, little beads...etc..I found something new and cute I hadn't noticed every day we were there.
9. The owners are SUPER responsive...I emailed a question about the garbage cans and they came over while we were gone and straightened it all out, VERY nice people!
10. MANY of the houses in Cooperstown look like they are from the 60's or 70's in bad shape, kind of old and worn out looking, but not this house, it looks fairly modern and we were the envy of the whole team!
1. ATT Wireless will NOT work at this location...not the houses fault, but I couldn't get the group Texts, Verizon worked though and with the awesome wifi I got imessages and email, just not normal texts.
2. Maybe the front walkway could be secured a bit better, it's made of flagstones and a bit wonky to walk on...but that is my ONE complaint...so you judge if that is harsh enough to keep you away!
LOVED this house, great location and price, you won't be sorry!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
HOF Induction Week
Jul 28 2017 - Aug 3 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable Security Dep.||$250|
Between the dates of June 5th and September 4th this home is a 7 day rental (Friday to Friday) only. For other dates please contact us.
*The week of July 28-August 4 is $2,500. All other weeks of the summer are $2,100.
We require 1/2 with the return of contract and 1/2 60 days prior to check-in.