Lg 1 Bdrm Apt W/Resort Amenities Included(37 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Apartment, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
This one bedroom apartment with modern kitchen, Dish HD Satellite TVs, comfortable furniture, queen bed, plus a full sized pull out sofa bed and large shower with glass doors and bench, will relax you after a long fun day at beach. Large wooden deck with an ocean view. The best feature of this apartment is the location location. Stay in an apartment setting while enjoying the amenities of a beach resort right across the street which include 3 restaurants, live nightly entertainment, Beach hut with floats, Hobie Cats, peddle boats, Aqua Cycles, Paddles boards, WindSurfers and wave-runners, full featured Scuba Diving shop and much more. A perfect home base in St. Thomas & to St. John and surrounding islands. Within fifteen minutes by taxi or rental car are grocery stores, K-Mart, duty-free shopping in Charlotte Amalie, Saint John ferry in Red Hook, championship golf course, Magen's Bay and the airport. St John is a must see and is only a short ferry ride via car or person ferry from Red Hook (a nice day is packing the cooler, beach towels and taking your rental car to St. John to explore & snorkel all the beaches).
Tasting and experiencing the best of what St. Thomas has to offer is easy to do when you stay at my apartment. Two open-air seaside restaurants are among the most popular on St. Thomas where guests and locals gather day and night. Sit down for a full breakfast, lunchtime favorites or dinner with beautiful ocean views at The Lobster Grille. Located by the beachfront pool. Or slip on your flip flops and head over to Iggies Beach Bar & Grill for lunch, dinner or late-night entertainment. When you’re thirsty, we have plenty of options. Swim up to our poolside bar, sip cocktails at The Lobster Grille or toast with friends at Iggie's Beach Bar.
Enjoy St Thomas, St John and Jost Van Dyke. Make sure to stop by the Soggy Dollar Bar and The One Love Bar located on the beach of White Bay.
Here are just a few of our top Virgin Islands adventures:
• Snorkel and swim with sea turtles on Heavenly Days Catamaran sail boat.
• Scuba dive with the St. Thomas Diving Club, they offer beginning and advanced courses.
• Take in the world-renowned natural beauty of Magen's Bay (top 10 beach in the world).
• Reel in a Marlin from the deep sea or book half day light tackle fishing.
• Shop ‘til you drop at our duty-free shopping.
• Parasail and admire the views of St. Thomas, you can be picked up from Bolongo’s beach.
• Tour around and island hop with guided tours of St. Thomas and St. John.
• Join us for the St. Thomas Carnival in April or St. John’s in July.
• Sip Cruzan rum on a cultural tour of St. Croix or tour the distillery.
• Cruise off to enjoy the British Virgin Islands (you will need a passport for these adventures).
• Enjoy some culture with The Forum for film festivals, poets, string ensembles and more!
• Spend the day at the Virgin Islands “best attraction,” Coral World Ocean Park, featuring sharks, sea lion encounter and more.
• Enjoy arts and crafts festivals and classical music presented by Arts Alive or “Jazz in the Park”.
• Ride the view on the scenic skyride to Paradise Point, 700 feet above sea level, great at sunset.
• Horseback ride along the natural beauty of St. John.
• Promote local art and plan to see a show at the Reichhold Center of the Performing Arts.
• Admire panoramic views at Mountain Top, while sipping their famous (original recipe) Banana Daiquiri. Very touristy but a good place to buy cheap t-shirts too.
• Walk in historical footsteps on a guided tour of St. Thomas, including Blackbeard’s & Bluebeard’s Castles.
• Kayak or snorkel along spotted eagle rays, sea turtles and more in USVI wildlife sanctuaries.
• Hit the links at the Robert Trent Jones designed St. Thomas Mahogany Run Golf Course.
Keywords: One bedroom Apartment, Near Beach & pool, Resort amenities, Large Deck,
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- On floor 1
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- In bedroom with large shower and bench
- Across the street from Bolongo Bay Beach Resort where you will have access to all the resort's features included, Beach & pool access, beach towels, beach chairs, use of all non-motorized water sport toys, retail store with concierge for booking tours, dinner reservations etc., 52' Catamaran sailboat trips, 2 restaurants, one fun beach bar & grill w/ nightly entertainment, one known for atmosphere and seafood & steaks, SCUBA diving company at resort as well....moreless
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 2 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Oct 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 1 - Apr 30, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Rate is based on 2 guests.
There is a $25 per night per additional person charge.
There are also inflatable beds and a Pac-n-Play available for a small fee.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: I first moved to St. Thomas in 1968 with my family from New York. My family started a houseboat business here and later in 1974 bought into a Beach Resort that we still own and manage. After a short time of living in San Francisco, where I was married, my wife Colleen and I moved back to St. Thomas and started our family. With a couple kids in college we decided to rent out our newly remodeled one bedroom apartment.
Why the Owner Chose Bolongo, St. Thomas, USVI:
My apartment offers a home style vacation with all the resort amenities across the street as an option.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Commonly used as a retreat if family staying at the resort for perhaps a wedding, you can play and return to your private space.
- Primary: 340-693-2604 Direct Office line
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from driveway below
View from front side
Deck with new extended roof and gutter, adding more shade
Modern kitchen with gas stove, oven, micro-wave roasting oven & fridge.
Bedroom and entrance to bathroom.
Bedroom w AC
View looking south at the Caribbean Sea over Bolongo Bay.
Bolongo Beach Hut with water sports
View from below
Deck with Furniture
Bedroom with view out.
Entrance from driveway
View over Bolongo
View from the deck showing where the steps are to cross the street to Bolongo
Road Map of St. Thomas
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, May 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.