An added benefit for St. Thomas is that No Passport is required for US Citizens to visit the US Virgin Islands!!!
This one bedroom apartment with modern kitchen with gas stove and oven, Dish HD Satellite TVs, comfortable furniture, queen bed, plus a full sized pull out sofa bed and large shower with bench, will relax you after a long fun day at beach. Automatic generator to run all aspects of apartment if power goes out. Strong WIFI signal. Large wooden deck with an ocean view. The best feature of this apartment is the location location. Stay in an apartment setting while enjoying the amenities of a beach resort right across the street which include 2 restaurants, occasional live entertainment, Beach hut with floats, Hobie Cats, Standup Paddles boards, Wind Surfers and a 52 Catamaran Sailboat. A perfect home base in St. Thomas & to St. John and surrounding islands. Within fifteen minutes by taxi or rental car are grocery stores, K-Mart, duty-free shopping in Charlotte Amalie, St. John ferry in Red Hook, Magen's Bay and the airport. St John is a must see and is only a short ferry ride via car or person ferry from Red Hook (a nice day is packing the cooler, beach towels and taking your rental car to St. John to explore & snorkel all the beaches).
Tasting and experiencing what St. Thomas has to offer is easy to do when you stay at my apartment. Two open-air seaside restaurants are among the most popular on St. Thomas where guests and locals gather day and night. Sit down for a full breakfast, lunchtime favorites or dinner with beautiful ocean views at Iggies Oasis located by the beachfront pool. Or head over to Mimms for dinner. When you’re thirsty, we have plenty of options. Swim up to the poolside bar & sip cocktails or toast with friends at Iggie's Oasis Bar.
Enjoy St Thomas, St John and Jost Van Dyke. Make sure to stop by the Soggy Dollar Bar and The One Love Bar located on the beach of White Bay.
Here are just a few of our top Virgin Islands adventures:
• Snorkel and swim with sea turtles on Heavenly Days Catamaran sail boat.
• Scuba dive with the St. Thomas Diving Club, they offer beginning and advanced courses.
• Take in the world-renowned natural beauty of Magen's Bay (top 10 beach in the world).
• Reel in a Marlin from the deep sea or book half day light tackle fishing.
• Shop ‘til you drop at our duty-free shopping.
• Parasail and admire the views of St. Thomas.
• Tour around and island hop with guided tours of St. Thomas and St. John.
• Join us for the St. Thomas Carnival in April or St. John’s in July.
• Sip Cruzan rum on a cultural tour of St. Croix or tour the distillery.
• Cruise off to enjoy the British Virgin Islands (you will need a passport for these adventures).
• Enjoy some culture with The Forum for film festivals, poets, string ensembles and more!
• Spend the day at the Virgin Islands “best attraction,” Coral World Ocean Park, featuring sharks, sea lion encounter and more.
• Enjoy arts and crafts festivals and classical music presented by Arts Alive or “Jazz in the Park”.
• Ride the view on the scenic skyride to Paradise Point, 700 feet above sea level, great at sunset.
• Horseback ride along the natural beauty of St. John.
• Promote local art and plan to see a show at the Reichhold Center of the Performing Arts.
• Admire panoramic views at Mountain Top, while sipping their famous (original recipe) Banana Daiquiri. Very touristy but a good place to buy cheap t-shirts too.
• Walk in historical footsteps on a guided tour of St. Thomas, including Blackbeard’s & Bluebeard’s Castles.
• Kayak or snorkel along spotted eagle rays, sea turtles and more in USVI wildlife sanctuaries.
Keywords: One bedroom Apartment, Near Beach & pool, Resort amenities, Large Deck,