Ground Level Gated Upscale Central Scottsdale Condo(15 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-6 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 2-6)
This quiet, first floor end-unit provides an open-concept living room and dining area featuring luxurious leather couches, a gas fireplace, 32 inch LCD TV with local high-definition tv channels and four piece dining set flows into the fully equipped, modern kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry, dishwasher, and new stainless steel appliances. New, comfy wall to wall carpeting throughout, hardwood in kitchen, tiled bathrooms. Private outdoor furnished patio with propane BBQ. Wireless internet included.
Large laundry room with washer, dryer, iron, ironing board. Lots of storage in the indoor attached garage and many closets for golf gear, bikes, suitcases, etc.
Short walk or quick drive to Safeway, Walgreens, PGA Superstore, Starbucks and many other restaurants and fast food outlets. Just 15 minutes to ASU, and 20 minutes to the Sky Harbor International Airport. Convenient access to 101 Freeway, Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard, all of Scottsdale, Phoenix and other parts of Arizona including funky Sedona, the Grand Canyon, Tuscon and beyond!
Things to Do:
1. Golf! The condo is near many golf courses including TPC Scottsdale and there is one literally just across the street.
2. Biking! The famous Scottsdale Greenbelt is just across the street where you can bike, walk or run this gorgeous 12 mile long pathway.
3. Baseball! Condo is 5 mins away from Salt River Field @ Talking Stick for the Arizona Diamond Back's brand new spring training facility
4. Horses! You are only minutes from West World and the home of the Barrett-Jackson auto auction and the Arabian horse Show.
5. Healthcare! You are also a short drive to the Mayo Clinic
6. Shopping! Great shopping at Kierland Commons, Scottsdale Quarter or Old Scottsdale.
7. Mountains! For hikers, mountain bikers and nature enthusiasts there are miles of trails on nearby Camelback Mountain and other desert parks.
8. Eating! We can recommend our fave restaurants to you...recent fave is the Culinary Drop-out and Nello's
9. Desert Drives! There are several scenic loops that will introduce you to desert life...be sure to make time to visit Sedona!
10. Casino! Spend a few hours out of the sun and play the slots!
Keywords: townhouse, condo, private, quiet, upper-scale, level-entry, central location, large, elegant, bright, modern, gated-community, modern, classy, convenient, baseball, football, basketball, golf, greenbelt, biking, swimming pool, heated pool, hot tub
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- On floor 1
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
April & May 2017
Apr 1 - May 31, 2017
6 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2017
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $150
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
Half the rate is due at time of booking
Half the rate is taken 45 Days before arrival
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2011
About: We are a professional couple from Victoria BC who love sunshine, sports and shopping. To escape the rainy weather in our hometown, we've been coming to Arizona for years and have recently purchased this getaway gem to use when we can and also share with friends and guests. We welcome any questions or comments and will respond within 24 hours.
Why The Vintage, Scottsdale, AZ, USA:
It is close to all the great restaurants and shopping, and central to the best golfing in town. We can recommend our favourites! The 101 freeway is less than 2 miles away, and this freeway gets you anywhere in town. Chris really really likes that there are so many golf courses so close by! He recently received a great Christmas gift of 3 days golf school at Talking Stick golf course! He loved it! Karin enjoys all of the outdoor activities that are so close by like biking on the Greenbelt, hiking and the outdoor shopping malls like Kierland and Scottsdale Quarter;)
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The condo is furnished with all the amenities of a home. You just need to pack a toothbrush and relax in the Sonoran sun.
- Primary: (250) 727-5877
- Secondary: British Columbia, Canada
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Heated Pool, jacuzzi and elegant, open-air common area.
Kitchen with pantry, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances.
Master bath with enclosed toilet room, linen cupboard & adjoining walk-in closet
Living room with leather sofas with a pull out bed.
Master bedroom with sitting area to read and a desk
Main Bathroom directly across from second bedroom.
Well-kept grounds and garden area off back patio.
Layout of unit
Open concept living & dining area through to kitchen-Patio off dining area
Master bedroom w armchair&desk; tv & chest of drawers opposite bed.
Dining area with double french door entry to patio.
Home entertainment with Gas Fireplace.
Modern second bedroom with two twin xl beds or pushed together into one king bed
Secluded coovered patio with private gas BBQ and short-cut to pool!
Gated Main Entrance.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.