About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · shower
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Air Conditioning
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Bedroom 2 works great for up to 4 kids or adults. Bedroom 2 works great for up to 4 kids or adults.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Keep the spark screen in front of the fireplace at all times to avoid sparks flying out onto the carpet.
- Set the thermostat to 65 degrees when checking out.
- Empty all trash and load all dirty dishes into the dishwasher. Start the Normal cycle. Make sure the French doors are locked.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Brenda McDowellAsk a question
About Brenda McDowell
We own condos in Brian Head and live in Parowan. We love our guests and we always try to make sure they have the most enjoyable stay possible.
Why Brenda McDowell chose Brian Head
This area is amazing. It offers everything you could want for both a winter vacation and/or a summer vacation--a must- see if you like the mountains and the beautiful scenery of southern Utah. We are very close to Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks.
What makes this Condo unique
Enjoy snowshoeing, skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking, 4 wheeling, snowmobiling, tubing, fishing, canoeing, and more. Everything for outdoor sports is available here. The GPS location at Brian Head Village is Building O, Unit 2 (37 degrees 41' 27" N 112 degrees 51' 11" W)