- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Please, do not ask to bring your pet.Please, do not ask to bring your pet.
No smoking - Smoking allow outside only. No candles or incense.Smoking allow outside only. No candles or incense.
Max guests: 4
- Guests need to follow all written directions to find cottage. Directions are sent in a separate email with a PDF file.
- Check-in is any time after 4 pm. No early arrivals accepted. Check-out is 11 am.
About Elsah Cort
Elsah "I came here as a child in the 50's to visit my aunt and uncle and cousins. We kids would sit in the back of my uncle's pickup truck and drive up to the mountains for special summer days at their cabin. Three Rivers has always drawn me back over the years. I finally moved here in 1977, and have lived in my present home for over 30 years. The guest cottage is a special service I offer, as I know how important it is for people to connect with nature and slow down from their busy lives (especially to walk among the Big Trees). Over the years I have added special things in the cottage to give comfort, inspiration, and respite for my guests. Many special moments have happened here. I know there are more to come." ________________________________________________________________ Your host is a collage, multi-media artist and guests can visit her art studio upon request. She is retired nurse who also practices biodynamic craniosacral work. She will assist you with suggestions for enjoying the National Park, finding a good restaurant, and sharing information about the flora and fauna of the area.
Elsah Cort purchased this Cottage in 1983